Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Ooouuch... | Rhys/Dante

Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Ooouuch... | Rhys/Dante Empty Ooouuch... | Rhys/Dante

Post by Rhys Edmunds Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:25 am

Rhys limped into the infirmary, doing his best not to use his right leg at all.

It was working very well.

"Ow," he bit out with every other step. "Ow. Ow. Ooouuch..." Fortunately, by this point, he had reached the bed nearest the door. Clenching his teeth tightly, tears stinging his eyes, the redhead grabbed at his left calf - the ankle of which was quite notably swollen.

"Um." Rhys swallowed down a lump in his throat. "Hello?"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Ooouuch... | Rhys/Dante Empty Re: Ooouuch... | Rhys/Dante

Post by Dante De Silver II Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:39 am

Again Dante found himself wondering the castle, he did this often back home. It just allowed him to think more clearly and right now he needed to do all the thinking he could. He found himself walking past the infirmary, not taking much notice of it when he heard a voice. He stopped and turned back around to find a boy in pain.

"Hello?" He said uneasily as he walked into the imfirmary. "Oh." He said looking at the boy and then around the room to look for help. He had no idea what to do, usually there were people around for this kind of thing. "Oh erm would you like some help?" He asked awkwardly. That was what normal people did right?
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:48 am

Rhys glanced back towards the doors of the infirmary in mild surprise, blue eyes a bit overly bright. A few rapid blinked helped remedy this a bit, however.

"Hey," he returned, managing a slightly strained smile. "I think the healer is out. The school healer had to leave and she hasn't been replaced, yet. A healer from the village has been coming, but if he had a patient there, he won't be here.

"Gah!" Rhys exclaimed. "Um..." He glanced about the room. "There's a caddy of potions in that first cabinet, if you could - ow - bring them." The redhead had taken to removing his shoe as carefully as he could.
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:35 am

"Oh." He said looking down the corridor to see if there was someone around. Surely there was someone here who could help, because he had no idea. He usually got everything done for him so he didnt have too.

"Do you need help sitting down or something?" He asked. "And that leg really should be lifted up to stop the swelling." He said moving toward the cabinet he pointed to. Okay, he thought to himself thinking about the potions Fernando used to make him take when he'd sprained something. He grabbed a few bottles and vials that looked and sound familiar and headed back to Rhys.

"Can i see? I've hurt myself plenty of times." He smiled, might as well start acting normal and normal people helped out and did others jobs right? He thought so.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:06 am

"Nah, I got it," Rhys grunted. He hopped up onto the bed, pulling his shoe the rest of the way off. "Yeah, I know." The redhead snatched up the pillow to place under his leg and he swung them both around. Scooting back so he could lean against the headboard, he leaned forward to visually examine his ankle more closely.

When the other boy returned with several vials, Rhys rummaged through them until he spotted a pain draught - which he recognized on sight. Taking it, he grimaced at the taste, then waved at his swollen ankle.

"Go ahead," he gasped, leaning back and scrunching his eyes shut as he waited for the potion to kick in. "Pretty sure it's broken, though. Gah... feels broken. You'll need to use ferulo on it, if it is."
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:14 am

He moved round to the side of the bed so he could take a better look at the boys foot. "Yes, thats definitely broken. Won't be too hard to fix though." He smiled pulling out his wand. "i know, i've seem bones being mended plenty of times." He said smiling reassuringly.

He raised his wand just above the boys foot before clearing his throat. "Ferulo." He said smiling as he heard the sickening snap of the bones clicking back together into place. "There we go, good as new. You might want to bandage it for a few days though. The bones will be slightly tender for a while."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:04 am

The pain potion was just starting to work when the other boy cast the spell to mend the bones. Which is precisely why it still bloody hurt.

"GAH!" Rhys exclaimed, slamming his head against the headboard as an alternative to moving his leg. He opened his eyes again, having scrunched them shut, though he didn't remember doing so.

"Thanks," he said, feeling better. "I'm Klutzy Ginger, by the way. Better known as Rhys Edmunds." With a small grin, Rhys extended his hand towards the other boy.
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:01 pm

He watched the boy in pain as the healing took place. He'd broken his wrist once so he kinda knew how bad it felt having that spell used on you. "You okay now? The pain shouldn't be as bad now but its still best to bandage it up a little. Just for support." He shrugged pulling out a bandage.

"You're welcome. I'm Dante De Silver better known as piccolo Principe in Italy. Since no one here seems to know who i am." He shrugged taking the boys hand and giving it a firm shake like he was taught to.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:07 pm

"Yeah," Rhys replied. "Much better. Thanks." He held out his hand for the bandage, then proceeded to wrap it around his ankle with the skill of one who'd had a lot of practice doing so.

"'Piccolo Principe'," the redhead echoed the unfamiliar words. "Sorry. I'm afraid my Italian is... non-existent, actually. Most of the Italians go to Beauxbatons or Hogwarts, don't they? Some of the more socialite purebloods around here would probably know who you are. My Aunt and Uncle are academics, though, so they don't do a lot of socializing.

Rhys frowned thoughtfully, a hand coming up to scratch his head. "De Silver... that does sound really familiar, though... Who are you, exactly?"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 pm

"Piccolo Principe, little prince. It's what my mother used to call me." He smiled, remembering how she used to call him back in from the field. Even as Queen she still took responsibility for him. Not many Royal families did that. Most relied on their staff to bring up their kids.

He thought for a second before finally deciding it couldn't hurt to allow him to know. "Beauxbatons is far too close and Hogwarts is too far. Durmstrang was all that was left for me." He shrugged. "Well my full title is Dante Fabio Ronaldo De Silva II Prince of Italy... well i guess now i would be King." He said moving to sit on the bed next to the one Rhys was in.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:16 am

Rhys sat forward so quickly, he nearly toppled off the bed due to the momentum. His blue went almost comically wide.

"P-p-prince?" he stammered in surprise. "You're the prince - KING?? - of Italy." The redhead blinked rapidly, staring bemusedly at Dante.

"Um... I feel I should call you 'Your Highness' or something, but that would feel a bit odd..."
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:53 am

"Shhhh." He said gently pushing the boy back against the pillow as he looked around to make sure no one had over heard. "No one can know okay?" He said calmly. "Lives would be at stake if people found out im here. Mostly mine and my men and probably everyone in this castle that got in their way." He said only now realising how much danger he was putting everyone in by being here.

"I was..." He said trailing off. "It's complicated and i'd rather you didn't. Dante is just fine." He said giving the boy a little awkward smile.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:21 am

Rhys nodded, shaggy hair flopping with the movement. "I figured that much," he said, tone much quieter.

He tilted his head to one side, studying the other boy. He gave a quiet laugh.

"You're just like everyone else, aren't you?" Rhys remarked. "Well, Dante, I'll keep your secret. Friends do that for each other, you know."
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:25 am

He sighed, grateful for the boy not being one of those attention seekers that would just love to get their hands on a story like this.

"Well that depends on what you mean." He said straigthening his jacket, his mother would be frowning down on him now if he didn't at least look the part. He smiled and nodded at the boy. "Friends?" He asked, who knew it was so easy to make friends.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:38 am

"Well, you feel awkward, sometimes, don't you?" Rhys pointed out. "And uncertain. And you want people to like you. Just like everyone else." He gave a wide grin, extending his hand to the other boy.

"Friends," he declared.
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:37 am

He nodded. "Of course, i have no idea what you people are talking about sometimes." He said looking down at his feet as he swung them back and forth. "It seems like you have made up your own language and didn't inform my language tutor."

He shrugged. "Fitting in would be good right now. Then i can move onto the whole liking thing."

"Friends." He smiled shaking the boys hand. At least now he had someone to talk to here. He wasn't completely alone now.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Rhys grinned. "Your language tutor should've kept up with modern speaking trends," the redhead quipped.

"You fit in fine," Rhys reassured him. "With all the kids from elite pureblood families, here, no one would think your family's really a little more high class than that." He released Dante's hand with a smile. It was good to make new friends.
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:30 am

He was over 100 years old." He smiled. "He didn't keep up to date with anything. You're lucky im not speaking the old language. He loved to teach me the old language. I'd be speaking all, thou has not seen one's father." He smirked.

"Seriously?" He asked. Slightly relieved that he would fit in. It was his worst nightmare, not fitting in. Or at least being semi normal. He was just glad he'd found someone he could call a friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am