Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Stick with me kid

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Stick with me kid Empty Stick with me kid

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Daniel sits in the common room playing with calvin, his cat. He laughs at the felines energy. The fluffy white animal squeazes its body under a couch and sprigs out at the little red dot from daniels lazer pointer. Daniel is dressed in a pair of brown slacks, brown calf length boots, a blueish grey collared shirt with a brown bowtie, and a brown suit jacket. his hair is messy (though obvious its purposefully messy).
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Stick with me kid Empty Re: Stick with me kid

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon May 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Valerie walks into the common room and saw a boy there. He looked a little bit older then her. He was there playing with a cat and Valerie smiled at it. She loved cats, she loved all animals actually. She walked over to him.

"You must be new, I'm Valerie McGuoirk, you are" Valerie held her hand out to him for him to shake.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 7:59 pm

He takes her hand studying her outfit with a questioning look. "my name is daniel heartford, and yes i am new." he smiles at the cat now weaving its way around his ankles "and thats calvin"
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon May 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Valerie smiled when he took her hand but then she looked at him. "What" She saw he was looking at her outfit. "Would you like me too change or something" Valerie asked him curiously. She looked at his cat and bent down and started to pet the cat with a smile.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Daniel bites his lip and looks from behind. "no..... well... maybe.. i do have some pointers i could give you. i could make you irresistable. stick with me. ill have guys breaking down your door." he grins
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Valerie looked down at her outfit then back at him. "I have some clothes that are new but I never really thought about that" Valerie said to him. She looked around then at him. "What do you suggest" Valerie asked him.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 8:16 pm

He thinks and smiles as an idea pops into his head. "ill be back." he runs up to his dorm and comes back down with makeup kits, combs of various sizes, hair products, etc. "i used to help the muggle girls in my neighborhood growing up." he studys her face and starts to work on her hair "first off, maybe try parting your hair...to the....left. yes that looks nice." he hands her a mirror
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon May 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Valerie laughed when he went to get make up and other products. She sat back and let Daniel do things to her hair. She looked in the mirror and went into shock when she saw herself. "Wow, your good at this" Valerie looked at him. "What's next" Valerie looked at him.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 8:23 pm

He nods at the make up. "im thinking that your colorplot judjing by your hair and eye color, would be blues, pinks, and purples." he does her makeup, blue eye shadow blended with purple and pink rouge and lipstick. "viola, your makeup is complete. courtesy of moi."
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon May 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Valerie listens to him tell her what kind of color make up to wear. She nodded. When he was finished she looked into the mirror and smiled. "I think I have the perfect outfit to go with this" Valerie ran upstairs and got changed out of her current outfit.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Daniel waits in the common room. He was quite proud of himself. he helped someone in his house. she looked pretty great too. he smiles to himself. 'wow im talented."
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon May 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Valerie finally got changed and made sure that her make up stayed the same. She sighed and walked down the steps and in front of Daniel. "How do I look" Valerie asked. "I bought this before coming too school" She said to him.

Stick with me kid Ashley_benson_hot_pink_halter
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Daniel turns and smiles. "by joe i think theres hope for you yet." he hugs her "its perfect. it fills me with pride to know you respect fashion as much as i do."
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon May 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Valerie smiles and claps her hands. She was glad he agreed. He had a sence of fashion. "I'm glad you like the outfit. I was going to get the yellow one but decided on this one" She said to him. He hugged her and she hugged back. "I no, I wasn't going to wear this anytime soon but since this will go with my make up, I decided to put it on along with the shoes" Valerie said to him.

She took a seat next to him. "So, tell me about you" Valerie asked him.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Daniel smiles and nods "cant go wrong with shoes. you wanna hear about my life huh? well ive been gay for as long as i can remember, im waiting to tell my father though, he has always hated 'homos' as he called us and he always said, flamboyant as i was, he was glad i wasnt one of them, he always put so much hate into the word them. i always wanted to please him..... telling him is gonna be hard."
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon May 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Valerie put her hand on his shoulder. "It's going to be okay Daniel, if you ever need help coming out I will be here and play your father when you decide to. I'm glad that you're here to be honest actually. I could always use styling tips" Valerie sent him a smile. "It will also be good to have a friend that's a boy that won't fall for me" Valerie teased.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Daniel laughs "you dont have to worry about that, i am gay. and id rather just get it done, like ripping off a band-aid." he smiles "and style tips are what im best at."
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Tue May 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Valerie smiled at that. "That's the spirit Daniel" Valerie said to him. She smiled back and nodded. "Why yes you are very good at styling types" Valerie said to him with a nod. "So Daniel, tell me a little more about yourself. Like your hobby, favorite color, ext." Valerie asked him. If she was going to be friends with him, she needed to get to no him a little bit more so they can see if they have anything in common.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Daniel thinks for a second. "wel my hobbies are singing dancng and reading and my favouritecolor is aqua or mint." he grins "what about you val" he ixes his bowtie in a small mirror
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Thu May 24, 2012 12:45 am

Valerie nods her head at him. She thinks for a minute. "Well there really isn't anything interesting about me. I have a twin sister, I love to sing, I can dance a little but I think my singing is better and stronger. My favorite color is blue or silver" Valerie told him.

Valerie was thinking to see if she was missing something but she wasn't so she shrugged. "Oh, and by the looks of it, I can be hot and not no it" Valerie let out a little laugh.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu May 24, 2012 12:49 am

Daniel laughs too. This girl was funny. he yawns and flops ont the couch. "hey maybe we could go to honeydukes sometime.. I haven't been there yet and it just sounds so uber fantastic!" he giggles a little. "so whaddeya say? come with me?"
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Thu May 24, 2012 12:51 am

Valerie smiles and him. She listens to him and thinks about it. "Yeah I would love to go to honeydukes with you, it seems fun. My one friend went to the shrieking shake because she wanted to prove people wrong that it wasn't haunted" Valerie told him. She remembered the talk with Bridget.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu May 24, 2012 1:01 am

Daniel looks at her in awe. "well is it? did she prove people wrong? that just sounds so fun! i would be so scared thoguh" he laughs a little. "well ill take you to honeydukes whenever val, just lemme know."
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Thu May 24, 2012 1:08 am

Valerie nodded her head. "Yeah, she went and she said it wasn't haunted. Hey Daniel, we should totally go there and spend the night" Valerie said then she smiled and squealed. "Oh god we could gossip do mani's, wait your a boy. Sorry, I've never actually been friend with a boy so this friendship is a little new" Valerie told him.

Valerie completely forgot what was happening when she smiled again. "I will also let you do my hair" Valerie said to him.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu May 24, 2012 1:19 am

Daniel grins "no way thats not wierd! tthe first option sounded so fun! lets do it!: he grabs her hands and dances her around "i have this facial stuff thats just amazing!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:51 pm