Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Stick with me kid

Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Stick with me kid - Page 2 Empty Re: Stick with me kid

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Fri May 25, 2012 11:41 am

Valerie stood up and clapped her hands. "Great! I love to do girl stuff, but your a boy who is totally awesome so I'll make an exception" Valerie said to him with a smile. Valerie then laughed when he dances with her. "Great, go get them. The party thing starts now" Valerie said to Daniel.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri May 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Daniel smiles and rushes upstairs and comes back down a few minutes later, arms full of various items. He flashes a small smile. "i think this should do. i love stuff like ths! its all so exciting ya know?" he laughs a little
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Sat May 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Valerie looks at everything and smiles. "Wow, you come prepared for everything don't you Daniel" Valerie smiled and looked at everything that was there. "Yes I do see, there is just one more thing we need hold on" Valerie ran upstairs.

Valerie started looking threw her things and finally found the things she needed. She came back down. "This is sented gel, it makes you smell like apples, it's my favorite" Valerie placed it with the other things. Valerie looked at him. She pulled the thing from behind her back.

"This is for you Daniel, I thought you'd like it" She handed it too him.

Stick with me kid - Page 2 Tumblr_m0xkk2zvpR1qi8ya5o1_400
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 27, 2012 12:08 am

Daniel smiles and wraps the scarf around his neck. "oh i love it! i haave an outfit that would go amazingly with it!" he smiles at the gel. "i love the smell of apples. other than that, yes i am always prepared. With my family, you sorta need to be. Dad refused to buy me stuff like this so i either had to buy it myself, or make it. a lot of my clothes are made by hand."
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Sun May 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Valerie smiled. "Yeah, that scarf used to be my good luck charm but not anymore. I switched it so keep it and makes sure it stays safe" Valerie sent a fake glare at him then smiled. Valerie nodded. "I do too, that's why when I found that gel, it was a must have" Valerie just shrugged. Valerie looked at him. "Wow, sounds harsh, but if you don't mind, can you make me something or teach me how too" Valerie sent him a smile.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:32 am

Daniel grins "it would truely be an honor to do both Val! oh this is going to be such fun!" he smiles brightly and flops onto the couch. He was so happy this year. Since he was no longer in the closet, he could be himself around so many people. He lets out a small euphoric giggle
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Valerie smiled at him. "I thought you'd say that. Besides me, we are both crazy obsessed with clothes" Valerie told Daniel. Valerie saw him thinking and she took a seat next to him. "You no Dan, even though you are a year older then me, I think we'll be great friends" Valerie smiled at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:52 am