Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

We Need to Stick Together

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

We Need to Stick Together Empty We Need to Stick Together

Post by Nia Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:07 am

Ksenia was not sure why she took to frequent the arena. before she had done so to perhaps look for a suitable husband. But she was engaged now and was not looking at the male specimen of her own age.

No, she was soaking in the energy of those who practiced here, those who honed their already incredible fighting skills. They were the winners. And she belonged with the winners. Only she did not fight on the same battle field that the people in front of her did. That is what made it so perfect. It would be almost completely impossible to watch someone practice what she was good at while being aware of it, so she settled for watching the combat and the sheer strength that emitted from the people below.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

We Need to Stick Together Empty Re: We Need to Stick Together

Post by Bree Archer Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Bree rolled her neck, trying desperately to unwind the muscles that clenched in tight balls around her soldiers. It had been an unfortunately long time since she had been to the arena for actual training- with Andrei, her new son, and having to keep a low profile for a few months. But she was beginning to get back into the swing of things. She was starting to feel more...Archer.

Feeling herself swell with confidence at the thought, the woman swung her sword about in front of her as she moved away from the center of the arena and towards the seats. Sword work was good to get back into the game with- agility, skill and strength.

She stretched, dropping the sword with a loud clang onto the ground. She could go back to work soon. But did she want to? It would be so much easier if she just had something to work on- nothing work related, but everything to do with work.

Archer shook her head at the self-contradicting thought, quickly dismissing it and sitting down next to her sword. That would be impossible.

She threw a sideways glance at the girl she had happened to sit next to, and raised an eyebrow.

"Observing?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:50 am

"Indeed," Ksenia nodded her head at the older woman in agreement.

"I can't say silent and not compliment you on your level of drive to get back into shape," she said genuinely. "After your injury....." she began as she studied the woman's body for a few moments. "Though you do not look like the type to rest so much after an injury to actually put on weight," she said, contemplating her observations in her head.

The woman that sat down beside her was certainly deserving of respect, even though Ksenia has just met her. She respected any woman who chose to fight for herself.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:07 am

"That's always fun." Archer replied wryly, picking up her sword with her left hand and swinging it idly. She had always found that students learned faster, and more effectively, by doing, not watching. The woman had a firm belief in trial and error.

Bree raised an eyebrow at the stranger, standing from her previous seating position and stretching her right arm lazily.

"I'm not sure whether to be complimented," She mused, the swings of her sword gaining more momentum, "Or insulted." The sword rushed toward's the girl's neck, but was stopped abruptly, so its cool metal rested against the skin underneath her chin.

"I do quite like my drive- although I never was out of shape, girl." Bree frowned down at her. "I don't tend to rest- but what I endured was not an injury." She corrected smoothly, slowly lowering her weapon back to her side.

"So, in conclusion," Bree continued, rolling her shoulders again. "Thank you- and don't say that to me again."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:57 am

Ksenia blinked calmly as the sword came so close to her neck. the other witch would have to have been a complete lunatic to take her life right there and in such a manner and she looked nothing to that. So the Slushatel's expression stayed composed as she gazed calmly up at the woman. "I believe it is important to be truthful when you meet a person for the first time. Erases the issue of any false opinions being formed," she murmured. Though she nodded her head slightly at the woman's request.

Brown eyes swept over the woman's figure once again to catch anything that she might have missed. There was some extra weight that did not belong on the body of a warrior, although little in quantity, it clung to certain areas which only allowed for one conclusion.

"You had a baby," she stated simply, as she looked back up to meet the other's gaze.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Archer raised one eyebrow at the girl, her hold on her sword steady. She shook her head condescendingly, tutting at the student. It amazed her how arrogant youths could be- most believed they had already figured out life, that they already knew how to approach it. "You lie. If someone is dangerous, if someone is more powerful- you lie." Having lowered the sword and taking a few steps backwards, Bree's green eyes scrutinized the stranger. "Even if they are not, you lie. The truth can get you into trouble, girl."

Raking her hair away from her face, Archer moved to turn around, and was about to completely forget about the young girl's existence- were it not for the next words she had spoken. She whipped around almost instantly, her weapon swinging aggressively towards Ksenia's exposed neck. Her lip was pulled into a distasteful snarl, eyes alight with anger.

She ground her teeth together, her face inches from the other. "You need to learn to shut up."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:57 pm

It was instantaneous, the motion of the sword stopping, the child thrown out of the way with enough force to send her sprawling to the ground, and Brock standing there, holding Bree's wrist in one hand. He raised an eyebrow at her, a small smirk flitting over his lips.

"Now now, darling, what have I told you about killing minors?" He tsked, as if actually bothered. "Can't save you from everything, you know. And in such public a local too. I'd almost take you for an amateur." Brock yawned slightly, looking down at the girl on the ground and raising an eyebrow at her. "Kind of scrawny isn't she? Should have just punched her."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:37 am

"It depends on what kind of truth it is. I would not insult someone more powerful than me. Well, not to their face at least. Giving a compliment is another matter." Ksenia shrugged her shoulders slightly at that. She did not rememebere the last time she was told to shut up, usually she was the one irritated with people talking too much, but this was different.

The next thing Ksenia knew, she was flying out of her seat, turning as much as she could given the very limited time that she had to hit the ground with her shoulder. A grunt left her lips. The witch scowled as she rose to her lips, dusting off her jacket, not looking at the man who had pushed her. She could already feel the bruise forming on her upper arm. The pain had no effect, she had lived through much more than that in the last few years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 am