Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hyperactive and Bored

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Hyperactive and Bored Empty Hyperactive and Bored

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Afonka was just...he wasn't even sure. But what he was sure of was that he could not stop moving. Pacing in the common room, he rubbed his hands together. If it wasn't for the blasted crow going around and kidnapping students, he'd head outside and burn all of the energy, but he didn't want to be kidnapped, so he was relegated to staying in the castle, and walking through the castle wasn't what he had in mind.

Sighing, he pulled his wand out. Might as well practise.As soon as he pulled it out, it showed him in blue sparks. This is what you get for being so hyperactive. Shaking off the sparks and pocketing his wand, he headed towards the window, glancing outside. If only he wasn't so bored. Sighing again, he continued his pacing.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Hyperactive and Bored Empty Re: Hyperactive and Bored

Post by Roman Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:59 am

Roman was heading down the stairs from his dormitory when a burst of light coming from the common room made him stop. What's going on? he asked himself.

He traveled down the steps a little more slowly, eventually discovering another boy pacing agitatedly around the room. He walked towards the window, stopped, then began pacing again.

Roman watched the boy's strange behavior for a little while longer from his spot at the foot of the stairs, before finally saying, "Umm... Are you okay?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:38 am

Turning towards the boy (Younger? He looked younger.) who spoke to him, Afonka stopped pacing. Nodding, he said, "Me? Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just bored. Really, really bored. And I'm full of energy. Worst combination ever," Shrugging, he stepped towards the boy quickly, a smile upon his face.

"I'm Afonka. Nice to meet you,"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:46 am

"Roman." He looked at Afonka, slightly amused at his hyper state. Roman was sure that he recognized the boy from somewhere, "Hey, are you in my Magical Combat class?" Yes, that was it. He was the one who was paired up with the very talkative Hitrost, at least he was pretty sure that's who he was.

Roman was still a little confused by his state, though. He was never really one to have too much energy, so he couldn't relate. However, Roman knew boredom all too well.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet, Afonka nodded, "Yeah, I think I am in your Magical Combat class. It's a fun class. Really fun. Dueling is fun." Now that he thought about, he thought he recognized Roman from the class.

Giggling to himself even though he wasn't sure why he was laughing, Afonka grinned at Roman.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:28 pm

"Uhh..." Roman cautiously walked towards Afonka, "Well in that case, maybe we could duel to pass the time."

He was a little worried about Afonka, and wasn't sure he should be left alone. Roman drew his wand, "I think you're a little older than I am.. So you'll probably have an advantage, but that's okay."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 am

"OK," Afonka nodded quickly as Roman walked towards him, pulling out his wand with a grin. He really did love dueling, and it would definetly keep him from going outside and getting kidnapped by the humongous crow-like creature that prowled outside the school, just waiting for someone to walk out and then it would pounce and kidnap them and drag them to a faraway place never to be seen again.

Nodding again, he smiled, "Oh well. Sometimes it's more fun to be disadvantaged. This way to get - I mean you get to - learn how to better yourself," Grinning, he jumped up and down, "And that's why we're at school. To learn. So, do you want to go first?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Roman pulled out his wand as well, twirling it around in his fingers while Afonka talked, stepping away from the expensive weaponry on the wall.

He nodded in agreement, "I guess that's true." Then held up his wand, "Sure."

He took a few moments to mentally prepare himself, getting into the dueling state of mind, then said, "Stupefy!"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:08 am

Nodding, and trying hard to keep himself from jumping up and down, Afonka grinned, "Yeah, it is true. And it's very helpful in real life, because you won't be always dueling someone who's equal to your level,"

As Roman's spell came flying in his direction, he quickly raised his arm, more on reflex than anything else, "Protego," Grinning at the bluish shield that materialized from his wand, he watched it disappear seconds later. Pointing his wand at the younger student, he said the first spell that came to mind, "Immobulus,"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Roman watched as the third year almost instinctively cast a perfect shielding spell. His execution was flawless, and Roman was pretty damn impressed. However, that millisecond of distraction was enough to lower Roman's guard for the next attack. He had to duck out of the way to avoid becoming a piece of human plywood.

"Expelliarmus!" he said, barely avoiding tripping on the rug while he regained his stance.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Grinning as Roman ducked his attack (It just wouldn't be fun if he'd been hit on the first spell cast at him), Afonka waited for him to attack, not moving.

As the red light flew in his direction, Afonka cast the Shield Charm again, watching the spell rebound off. As quickly as he could, he pointed his wand as Roman, "Flipendo,"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:17 am

Roman was ready this time, and quickly responded with a shield charm. It reflected the spell across the room, disturbing a few papers on a nearby desk. Roman was pretty proud of himself. That was the first time he'd cast a shield charm correctly.

"Locomotor Mortis" he flicked his wand towards Afonka, while at the same time straightening the rug back out with his foot.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:29 am

Watching the spell fly in his direction, Afonka quickly bolted out of the way. Oh sure, he could've just used a shield charm, but with all the energy he had, it only made sense to put it to good use.

"Impedimenta" Afonka said, grinning as he swished his wand in Roman's direction.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:51 am

"Prote-" Roman tried to cast another shield charm, but this time he wasn't nearly fast enough. The spell caught him in the chest and sent him flying backwards. He hit the floor with a thump, and got up again, coughing a little. "Stupefy!" he said in between coughs. He wasn't going to let this duel end just because he was a little winded.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:33 am

He'd actually hit him. Afonka wouldn't exactly call this feeling happy, but he felt elated (but not very surprised) that he'd overpowered a second year. But that rather nice feeling of elation died in his throat as he watched Roman go flying back. Wincing compassionately, Afonka easily dodged his spell, heading towards the younger student.

"Are you alright?" He asked, looking at the brunet with a worried expression.

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 am

Roman gave a dismissive wave of his hand, "I'm fine. It's nothing." He brushed himself off, then smiled at Afonka, "Really, it's okay."

"And what about you? I hope that helped at least a little," He laughed, "After all, you did just knock me to the ground."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:17 am

"That's good," Afonka said, smiling at Roman. If he'd actually injured him...he shuddered at that idea.

"Well, I'm definetly not bored anymore," He grinned, rolling his shoulders back, "I can give you some pointers, if you want,"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Roman smiled, "Yeah, that would be great." Normally, he would be too proud to take any advice, but this kid was pretty talented. At least, much more talented than he was.

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:15 pm

"Alright," He said with a grin, rubbing his hands together, momentarily forgetting that he was holding his wand, causing it to fall out of his hands and roll away. Bending to pick it up, he stood back up with it in his hands, twirling it.

"What do you want to start with?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Roman smiled, where to start? He was still getting used to the whole idea of dueling. It was so much more different than the physical combat that he was used to, "Well, I definitely need some work on shield spells..."

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 am

"Shield spells, OK," Nodding, Afonka paused for a minute, thinking about how exactly he was going to teach Roman this, "So, I you sorta just move your hand in a wavy sort of way,"

Demonstrating, he moved his wand in the way he'd described, then looked over at Roman, "Does that help?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:55 pm

"Okay," Roman tried the spell, waving his hand, trying to replicate what Afonka did, "Protego."

A flickering shield appeared in front of him. He furrowed his brows and tried it again. This time the spell worked much better. Roman smiled, turning to Afonka, "Like that?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:12 am

Watching Roman try the spell, he frowned slightly at his first attempt. But at his second try, the fourth year nodded approvingly.

"Yeah," Afonka said with a grin, clapping his hands together, this time keeping his wand in his grasp. "That was awesome,"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:20 am

Roman beamed enthusiastically, "Really?!" He twirled his wand in one hand, feeling maybe a little too proud of himself.

"Is there anything else I need to work on? Offense maybe?" Roman was getting excited. Battling someone always did this to him.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:24 am

"Really," He confirmed with a nod, grinning at the younger boy.

"Your offence is good," Afonka said, watching the boy get excited with an amused expression on his face. He remembered being a second year fondly. Those were good times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:04 am