Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Read between the lines || (Marie&Eli)

Amaryllis M. Jones
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Read between the lines || (Marie&Eli) Empty Read between the lines || (Marie&Eli)

Post by Amaryllis M. Jones Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:53 am

Marie was sitting in the Library. Reading old books was her favorite hobby. She enjoyed that more than anything. It was raining Sunday, so she couldn't do other fun things, anyways. The old book with golden pages become boring, so Marie closed it.
    She stood up and put the book back. As she walked to leave the Library, she saw a girl from her house. They were the same year, but she didn't know her well.
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Read between the lines || (Marie&Eli) Empty Re: Read between the lines || (Marie&Eli)

Post by Elizabeta Volkova Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Eli was walking in the library, hoping to kill the monotony of this lazy, wet Sunday. As she was passing through the big, wooden library door she saw a girl about her height walking out. An open girl Eli was, she immediately greeted her.

"Hey, Marie. What are you up to?" Eli knew the girl - they were the same home and year. "Uhh, I'm sorry if I'm being awkward or anything. It's just.. the library seems quite empty, and I don't really feel like spending the last day of the weekend alone. If you hurry to go somewhere, feel free to leave."

Eli smiled, trying to ensure Marie she isn't a psycho.
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Read between the lines || (Marie&Eli) Empty Re: Read between the lines || (Marie&Eli)

Post by Amaryllis M. Jones Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Marie shrugged, she didn't feel like spend all day by herself at all. Eli seemed like a nice girl.

"Well, I don't have anything smart to do. Do you know any good book to read?" she asked, looking around "Something rather dark and magical? If you don't we could look for it, if you don't mind, of course." Marie suggested.

Elizabeta Volkova
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeta Volkova Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Eli jumped a little, excited. She was just hoping Marie didn't notice her excitingness.

"Well, you don't have to be so formal around me. I asure you... " she chuckled, "I don't bite." then she smiled and went deeper into the library.

"So, I don't think we have access to the darkest part of the library... which is the most interesting, I guess. But we shall work that out. There are the door to the wicked part - "
    Eli pointed her finger at the door in the middle of the library, hiding behind all those shelves. " - and we can enter easly without being seen, but the door don't seem they can be opened with some easy spell. Let's get the key." Eli said, acting completely natural. Her thought about these things was rather casual - it was like any other action she did during the day.

"So, wanna do it?" Eli grinned.
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Amaryllis M. Jones Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Marie chuckled as Eli said she doesn't have to be formal around her and relaxed a bit.

"Of course I want!" she grinned. She looked quickly at the librarian, she was a woman around forty years old and she seemed quite strictly and evil. Marie frowned a bit.

"How do you plan to do that?" she asked, Marie herself, was not used to break rules and do things like that, but she was pretty exited and kind of happy about that. She was curious girl.
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeta Volkova Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Eli pleasedly smiled. "Oh, I'll need you to assist too. This will be fun."

The librarian was sitting near the entrance door, and she seemed very strict. She was reading a book, but she certianly was paying attention to the kids in the library. The key was on her desk where she was sitting, and it seemed almost impossible to get to it. But, Eli had imagination and creativity and she got it figured out extremely easy.

"So, this is how it'll go. I'm sure she's paying attention even tho she doesn't look like that, but here: you take a book and try to leave the library, and she'll go after you - I'm sure. Then I'll take the key and get it back while you two discuss. Be sure to act innocent - you didn't know you had to sign to her that you're taking the book and yadayada, I'm sure you know the drill. Just give back the book when she comes after you, so she doesn't kick you out."

Eli seemed pleased. She grabbed a book and addeded it to Marie. "You ready?"
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Amaryllis M. Jones Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Marie nodded, rubbing her hands together.
    "I can't be more ready" she laughed and took the book Eli added to her.

She took deep breath and walked towards the entrance door, she walked slowly to be sure the librarian could see her. As she was about two steps to the door, the librarian stood up and yelled: "Oi, young Miss, where are you going?"

"Um, I..." Marie acted to be surprised, she turned at the librarian and looked down "I'm really sorry, I forgot to sign in, I guess" she looked up again innocently.

The librarian shook her head "Be more careful other time, or we should ban you"

Marie could say the librarian was very angry, the Library was old and full of important books - but she felt big victory in her heart. She just hoped Eli did her job, she believed she did.

She nervously handed the book to the librarian.

"Thank you" the librarian said brusquely.

Elizabeta Volkova
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeta Volkova Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Eli was hiding behind the shelves, when she heard a shout. "Oi, young Miss, where are you going?" it was her sign to go. The rest of the students in the library were quietly reading, and none of them was much interested in the situation between Marie and the librarian. Good., Eli thought to herself.

She ran to the desk and took the key. "Geminio!" she said quietly, pointing her wand at the key on her palm. Suddenly, from nothing, another key started growing and in a few seconds it was perfectly alike the original. Eli now put the key in her pocket along with her wand. She tried to put the original back to the desk but then she heard shouts.

"What do you think you're doing, young lady?" the voice was high, female and strict. It was the librarian.

"Shit." Eli cursed quietly. She turned around and saw Marie looking at her behind the librarian. She looked scared, but still amused with the situtation. Marie raised her eyebrows and nodded her head, and it was supposted be mean something like 'Hold on.' on silent lanugage.

"Hm?" the librarian put her arms on her hips and leaned forward to Eli. "What is your name and why are you trying to steal the key? I don't have the right, but I can easily arrange you a detention. What year are you on? -" she kept interregating her.

Eli grinned, and moved away from the desk. "No, no, no. Miss, you got it all wrong. I wasn't even trying to steal the key, I saw it on the floor and picked it up." she arranged her puppy face and pushed her blonde, innocent-looking hair on the side.

"Nevermind, just go. No one can trick me, not even into stealing anything. But if I ever see you doing something restricted again, you'll get banned!" she shouted, and Marie and Eli went in the library.

"That was close." Eli said, and then looked at Marie's confused face. They hid between the shelves, and then Eli pulled out the key from her pocket. "Here's the little fella." she smiled.
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Amaryllis M. Jones Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Marie smiled widely and high - fived Eli "Yeah, that was close and cool. You did the great job"

She looked at the librarian and chuckled quietly "Poor lady, so we gonna start with real action now?" she glanced at the door of the part of the library they had no access to.

"It won't be too easy, everyone can see us, and then we'll be in big troubles" Marie sighed, considering situation they were in "But... yes! Look what I have!" she took a bunch of Dungbombs from her pocket "One of good reasons to have an older sister" she smirked "I guess those can help us"

Elizabeta Volkova
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeta Volkova Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Eli loudly giggled. "Oh, Marie, you really are a little devil. But yes, those will help us. I'll open the door, and you just throw them away. And I'll get the book, and we'll run and hide somewhere here."

Eli laughed one more time waiting for the prank to begin.
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Amaryllis M. Jones Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Marie giggled as well "Let the fun begin!"

She hid behind the shelves, being careful to have good view on everything in the Library. She could see the door and the librarian.

"You can go" Marie whispered to Eli.
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeta Volkova Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Eli nodded, and took the key out of her pocket. Then she carefully unlocked the door and when certain Marie did her job, she got in. The place was pretty huge, empty and a bit scary. Eli loved scary.

Then she got to the "D" part and took one book called "Dark arts and how to". It seemed old, torned and pretty much used. It was the first one she noticed and she took it with her and rushed out of the room, then she locked it and went somewhere to hide and to find Marie.
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Amaryllis M. Jones Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:06 pm

As Eli went to the door, Marie threw the Dungbombs. She laughed quietly when library turned dark and full of stinky smell. She could hear screams of the students and high voice of the librarian. She saw quickly shadow leaving the forbidden part, but she was pretty sure no one saw it but her.

The darkness and the smell slowly disappeared and Marie acted innocent as much as she could. The librarian was yelling at the group of students and Marie saw Eli leaving the library. She hurried.

"Have a nice day" she said and smiled at the librarian, walking out of the room.
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeta Volkova Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Marie met up with Eli at the way out, and they both giggled together. "Good job." they both agreed.

"Let's go somewhere quiet. The catacombs or the forest? Choose." Eli asked.
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Amaryllis M. Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Amaryllis M. Jones Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Marie shrugged "The catacombs, I guess, they're better for this situation. We need spooky place." she grinned.

She enthusiastically glanced at the book "It better be good" she laughed.
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Elizabeta Volkova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeta Volkova Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:02 pm

"Off we go." they both giggled and went out of the castle to the catacombas.
    (OOC: http://www.hogwartsregenerated.com/t3317-double-double-toil-and-trouble-marie-eli#40883)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 pm