Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Temporarily Insane || Riley

Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Temporarily Insane || Riley Empty Temporarily Insane || Riley

Post by Riley Skander Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Temporarily Insane || Riley Normal13
    To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.

So...hi. I needed a journal to clear my head of crazy shit. Again, hi.

As you may have noticed, I skipped the whole "Dear Diary" shit part. Because I felt like it. Stick that in your juice box and suck it, bitch!

I made a new friend, in a bar. Her name's Lora. She's pretty freaking awesome! And-get this-I didn't have to be awkward 'cause I was hammered! I shall skip over why, so I don't end up doing it again.

Hangovers. Suck.

I also went out and did some karaoke with my other new friend Le. This time, I wasn't drunk! Le's pretty awesome, too. She was pretty drunk and did some stupid stuff, but...I'm not a hypocrite (I hope).

Emma's home from the hospital, after her first round of chemo. She's just started losing her hair, but she's happier than ever. Sick as fuck, of course, but happy. And Neffie, my kitty, is finally eating the fish treats. Success!

Anyways...oh, yeah! A couple weeks back, I met a girl in the astronomy tower. Her name's Eye. I was playing my guitar, and Eye is so freaking awesome, I can't explain it! My friends are epic...

So, because I'm now going brain-dead...PEACE!

Riley Elle Skander

Last edited by Riley Skander on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:46 am