Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

not entirely fun, guys. I NEED HELP. :c

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

not entirely fun, guys. I NEED HELP. :c Empty not entirely fun, guys. I NEED HELP. :c

Post by Sel Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:37 am

Gah. I feel so guilty. But I really have to say this. I think I'm not having fun anymore.
    I mean, I don't blame this site. Sometimes, I blame myself and how insane I am.
    As for some, I already said this problem of mine. That I'm having a hard time with myself.
    Come to think of it, I dislike the idea that I'm sorta missing things in life.
    More important things. Like doing the things I love the most. Writing, drawing, expressing myself, just thru the arts.
    Things like that. Things that make me happier. With friends and people I love.
    It's like finding myself, you know. And getting stuff handled and stable with my RL buddies.
    I think I'm missing out special moments and rare ones.
    I'm young, I'm free, I easily get sensitive and confused. And here I am.
    More often that not, I hate myself.
    I hate that no matter how hard I try, I still don't fit in.
    I still don't fit in in these different worlds. I've tried so many.
    This and that. But how I struggle, nothing comes out. It's getting more and more difficult when it comes to dealing with myself.
    I need to catch up with school, my friends - have more fun times and live the easy life with no burden, especially my family. And moreover, to myself. I think I need to change my life.
    Not all of it, but to live more freely. Without second guesses and disturbances.
    I know I'm hell being dramatic, but I had to admit for one. Issues.
    Should I find my true path of life? I've been like this for six months since I started here.
    With ups and downs. Misunderstandings with my own being.
    I'm an ambitious girl. I love things that people don't always understand.
    And sometimes, I think about starting big. Like what I do for my passions.
    I'm doing this for the better of my life, guys.
    And I am dead confused. I don't know whether I should quit hiding myself and accept that I should face reality.
    But whatever comes out of this situation, I promise I'll keep in touch. If you'd like.
    I need help. I really do. I need answers. Please. These things sort of turns out to be something that pulls me down from revealing myself. All of it that I'm keeping inside. Xl
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

not entirely fun, guys. I NEED HELP. :c Empty Re: not entirely fun, guys. I NEED HELP. :c

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:57 am

Love... I have trouble with this too. I do: I don't feel like I fit in sometimes (thanks to all this thirteen-year-old bullshit hormone crap) both here and in real life, but you have to make the best of it. PM me, love. I understand. c:
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

not entirely fun, guys. I NEED HELP. :c Empty Re: not entirely fun, guys. I NEED HELP. :c

Post by rev tennant Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:01 am

Eye, I just want to say you are so not alone in this; every teenager feels exactly the same at some point in their life. I'm nearly 17 and I still feel confused and lost about whatever I do. It's like we are all trying to fit in so hard that sometimes we lose track of who we are. And it's completely natural that you'd feel like this; there is absolutely no need for you to feel guilty about this. And no matter what people say, continue to dream big(:

If you ever want to talk, I'm here for you as well^^ *big huggles*<33
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Girl, I am thirteen and I feel like every.single.moment.of.my.life. My ambitions... are way to high for my own damn good. I am glad that you posted this, so I can help.

PM/Owl me when you want. Just talk, and talk till you can't. Maybe try writing things down. I think it is just being part of a Teenager, you know you are growning and expectations are increased. You want to feel grown up, but you know you are not done yet.

*Huggles Eye*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:22 am