Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Quiet meal (Hades/ Raven)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Quiet meal (Hades/ Raven) Empty Quiet meal (Hades/ Raven)

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Hades walked into the restaurant his cane swinging by his side. It looked awfully full today but he knew he would get a place. The Malfoy's were well respected around these parts.

"A seat for one please." He ordered walking to the front of the busy que.

"Of course Mr Malfoy follow me." A small flustered waiter showed him to a table for two before leaving to tell the que they were full. A smile crept onto his face before he spotted a young lady stood at the front of the que.

Quiet meal (Hades/ Raven) Empty Re: Quiet meal (Hades/ Raven)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Raven glared at the woman who was refusing to give her a seat in the restaurant. She just wanted to eat some food, she couldn't stand the woman was practically ignoring her. She threw her black hair over her schoulder and huffed, she would just get herself a seat then. Casting a quick confusement charm on the serving lady she walked passed her and into the restaurant.

She saw a rather handsome man sitting alone on a table for two, she thought she recognized him from somewhere but she wasn't sure. She made her way over to him and gave him a charming smile.

"Would you mind if I sit down here, Sir," she said in a flirtatious voice, playing with the tips of her hair.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Hades pulled forwards the menu running his eyes over the list, looking for the meal he always ordered here. When someone spoke to him. "Not at all. Let me get your seat for you." He smiled politely before standing to pull back her chair, pushing it back in just before she sat down.

"So what's a lady like your self doing in a restaurant all alone. Did you come with someone?" He asked looking back over to the line still waiting to be sat down.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Raven smiled as the man offered her a seat, she rather liked a man with good manners. She waited for him to return to his own seat before answering her question. It was quite a touchy subject, but if he was so nice to let her sit here, she could at least answer his question.

"I was supposed to meet up here with my date," she said, slowly threading her fingers together. "But he decided that he probably had better things to do and never showed up," she said with a small shrug.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:23 pm

He took his seat opposite her and waved for the waiters attention. "A bottle of your finest firewhiskey," He asked the waiter turning to the lady. "Do you like firewhiskey or would you prefer something else?" He asked not wanting to be rude.

"Oh." Was all he replied he was a little disappointed but her never let it show. "Well it's lucky you found me then, i could never turn down a woman as beautiful as you." He smiled. "I'm Hades by the way, Hades Malfoy." He smiled holding his hand out for her to shake.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:38 pm

"No, firewhiskey is perfect," she said, she liked the drink. She liked they feeling it gave her when it made its burning path down her troth, the burn was quite pleasant at times.

Raven laughed softly at what Hades said, her tingly laugh sounding like bells. She grabbed his hand, "Raven Night, nice to meet you Mister Malfoy," she said, when she pulled her hand back her fingers traced the inside of his hand slowly, she just smiled innocently.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:44 pm

"Then just the bottle of firewhiskey." He ordered not bothering to say please. "It's nice to meet you Raven, may i call you Raven?" He asked giving her a little smile and closing his hand over where he fingers trailed.

"Call me Hades save all the mister Malfoy for my father." He gave her a little wink before he held his glass up for the waiter to fill it up. He watched her carefully not taking any notice of the waiter. "So do you come here often? Or is it a one of thing?" He smiled looking down into his drink before quickly smelling it. "One can never be too careful." He smiled taking a sip.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:54 pm

"Then Hades it is, and yes you may," she said, and she waited for the waiter to fill her class as well. She tapped her black nails on the wooden table impatiently, she thought the waiter was taking to long, it wasn't that hard to pour a glass. When the waiter was finished Raven lifted up her glass and took a sip, her tongue licking the drop she spilled on her lips before answering Hades' question.

"This is about the second time I've been here," she said. "I don't visit the City of Azorat often really," she answerd truthfully, and then she suddenly realised why the man looked so familiar. "You're the Headmaster of Hogwarts, aren't you?" she asked curiously.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:54 pm

He smiled then waved his hand dismissing the waiter. "Erm you forgetting something?" He asked staring at the panicking waitress, he often had that effect on people. "Well..." He watched the internal struggle as the waiter thought. "The bottle you idiot, leave it here. Since when do you take the bottle back with me?" He asked taking hold of the bottle and placing it back down on the table.

"Send someone over we would like to order." He ordered turning to look back at Raven. "Sorry about that he's new here. Where was we... ar yes." He picked up his glass took another sip and smiled.

"I come here all the time, the steak here is ti die for." He smiled. "That i am yes, although i'm sure most people would prefer me not to be." He smirked. "So tell me Raven do you work?"

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:52 am

Raven chuckled softly, but she didn't feel any sympathy for the waiter. He had been on her nerves almost the whole time after all. She waiter for him to walk away, and she turned back to Hades for his answer. She tilted her head slightly at his answer, her hair brushing over her shoulders.

She decided to ignore his question for the moment, her answer would be boring as it is, seeing as she didn't had a job yet. Her parents had enough many to last her 4 lifetimes and she hadn't exactly been looking. "Why would you say that?" she asked.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:50 pm

"Well the Malfoy's aren't the most popular family around. But we are respected." He smiled swirling his drink around in his glass. "Some people think i'm metal." He laughed. "Last year i fired nearly every member of my staff and replaced them." He tilted his head slightly to the side. "But i seemed to have some parents of the students behind me, they want their children to turn out the best they can."

"The students now a days have it easy, professors don't push them enough so i fired them all. All my professors now know to push them to their full potential." He watched as the waiter walked over to them.

"The usual sir?" He asked flipping his note pad to a clean page.
    "Obviously. What can i get you Raven?" He asked looking back at her and giving her a menu.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:50 am

"I'll have the same what he's having," Raven told the waiter, giving the unopened menu back. She waited for him to walk away before she turned back to Hades, he would know better what the good food here was then she would. Raven combed her fingers through her hair and smiled.

"Well, you can better have people being mad at your for something you did do, than something you didn't do," she said with a wink. "I'm sure you only did what you think is right," she added, placing her hand back on the table.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:53 pm

He smiled his eyes trained on Raven, now she was the type of girl he liked. She was just like himself. He brought his glass to his lips, making sure he drank the rest of his drink before he placed his glass aside to give her all his attention.

"I suppose. Everything i do is for the right reasons." He smiled. "So tell me Raven, what would you do if i were to say the world as we know it is going to change?" He asked his eyes locked on hers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:29 am