Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Shared Meal (Linkin)

Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Shared Meal (Linkin) Empty A Shared Meal (Linkin)

Post by Eliza Morozov Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:51 am

Ira said alone at a table by the window, slowly eating her scrambled eggs. She preferred to eat her breakfast alone and save herself a headache cause by overexposure to the classless idiots that we're her housemates. She couldn't help but think about that kiss she shared with Linkin a couple days ago. It was her first kiss and she already could feel herself wanting to kiss that boy again, of course she would never show that want openly.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Shared Meal (Linkin) Empty Re: A Shared Meal (Linkin)

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:57 am

Linkin entered the Great Hall, not really in the mood for eating but out of boredom. He sighed as he scanned the room, even though he didn't know that many people. Of course, he wasn't going to waste his time interacting with filthy Mudbloods and Half Bloods.

He smirked as his eyes landed on Ira. "Eat any slower and you might be spending your entire year in the Great Hall," he commented as he sat down next to her.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:01 pm

"And you obviously need to learn some manners," Ira bit out coldly, glaring at him for a few seconds before retiring to her meal, ignoring his presence entirely. "What do you want from me?" she asked calmly, raising an eyebrow.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:04 pm

"I think good manners are the least of my concerns," Linkin retorted. He shrugged. "I don't want anything. Or can't a guy come and talk to you without wanting something?" He asked with a raise of his eyebrows. "Besides, I 'd rather converse with you than anybody else here."
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:10 pm

"To me? No," Ira stated. "I don't like guys who sit by me and just waste my time," she said, her tone almost bored. "Though i must agree, there are no other people worthy to converse with in this room this doesn't mean that we can rely on each other to provide intractable babbling that we hear all the time in various parts of the school."
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:19 pm

"I'm not here to waste your time, I just came to talk and also because I was bored. And don't worry, we don't need to rely on each other for anything." Linkin replied, leaning back and drumming his fingers on the table. "So, you actually interested in a date or just want to leave our unspoken kiss at an abrupt ending?" He asked with a smirk.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:22 pm

"Is that your way of asking me out on a date" Ira asked, raising a single eyebrow at him. "Because if it is, I won't be going anywhere with you, even back to that cave where we met," she said, wrinkling her nose up in disgust slightly.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Linkin shrugged. "I don't know else to ask you. Besides, I got my point across, didn't I? Though I'd completely understand if you don't want because most girls don't. Which brings me back to the fact that I won't be marrying anyone willingly." He grinned lightly.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:40 pm

So you will be marrying someone unwillingly?" Ira said, amusement clear in her voice. "You know you really do not know how to talk to girls do you?" she raised her eyebrow at him, almost laughing at his feeble attempt.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:47 pm

"I'm sorry but learning how to talk to girls wasn't something that my parents were interested in teaching me," Linkin growled. "So yes, most probably I will be marrying someone unwillingly. You know, if you had a problem with all of this, you could have just told me at the beginning." What the hell was she playing at? He thought.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:18 pm

"Whoever said that I have a problem with you?" Ira rested her chin on her hand laughing slightly, still studying him. He. Was proving to be quite amusing at that point.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:29 pm

"Because you're sure as hell acting like you got a problem with me." Linkin retorted. "I think murdering people is easier than being in a relationship. And I can say that 'cause I have killed. I don't mind if you want to back to the cave even if what happened between us was...uncalled for." He commented with a humourless smile.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:23 am

Ira raised an eyebrow at him once again. "You know nothing about girls. Why even bother asking one out on a date?" she asked. "You killed people?" she said surprised. "You know I shouldn't be that surprised, considering everything I know about you.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:36 am

"I think that's mostly obvious." Linkin replied in a neutral tone. "Yes, I did. Didn't have much of a choice 'cause that's how my father trained me." He shrugged. "If I didn't come to this school, who knows how many more people he would have me kill."
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:28 pm

"Is that your way if attracting myself to you?" Ira asked with a raised eyebrow once again. "By telling me how many people you have killed? You know a lot of the girls would run for the hills if they here you talking about such topics."
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:27 am

Linkin shrugged, obviously not bothered about the fact that he just admitted to murdering people. "It's the truth, so why hide it. The girl should know what I'm really like and if she gets freaked out, that's not my problem. So are you also going to run for the hills?" He asked, his eyebrows raised. "Though I would be very surprised if you did." He told with a smirk.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:51 am

"No I am not," Ira said. "And when are we going on that date then? " she asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Her appearance did not show any eagerness or flirtation for that point. Though the young witch was interested to see what will happen on said date, she did not let any of it show.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:20 pm

"How about tonight?" Linkin asked Ira. "Of course if you want to pick the day, I don't mind. I do have to say that it'd be more fun if we go after midnight." He commented. Even though he didn't care about impressing her, he wanted the date to go really well.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 pm

"Fine," Ira said as she rose from he side of the table. "I will see you tonight,' she called over her shoulder as she exited the room, not looking back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:31 pm