Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Are we really on a date? (Linkin/Ira)

Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Are we really on a date? (Linkin/Ira)  Empty Are we really on a date? (Linkin/Ira)

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Linkin sat on one of the couches in the room, waiting for Ira to show up. He didn't have much prepared except he had brought a book of spells his parents had taught him how to use...some of which wouldn't probably be taught at Durmstrang cause they were curses. He figured it might come in handy, in case he needed to go a bit fancy. He didn't really care but he figured it should at least go well without any disaster.

He was wearing a white shirt, faded jeans ripped at the knees and his usual black leather jacket. He had a chain with the pendant of a skull which was in fact the real skull of the first person he had killed, shrunken to a smaller size. He didn't bother to comb his hair, knowing it would probably get messed up anyway. He flipped through the pages of his book, hoping Ira would should up soon.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Are we really on a date? (Linkin/Ira)  Empty Re: Are we really on a date? (Linkin/Ira)

Post by Eliza Morozov Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:16 am

Ira walked calmly down the corridor towards the room of necessity, the long black heels of her boots clicking against the stone floor. A black tunic covered her body. She never liked the cold and always preferred to wear warm clothes whenever she could. A silver pendant of her family crest rested on her chest. She had painted her lips a dark red colour and let her hair fall freely around her shoulders.

The young witch raised an eyebrow after she opened the door. "So," she said, her voice cool, almost judging as she walked into the room. "What are we going to do on our date?"
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Are we really on a date? (Linkin/Ira)  Empty Re: Are we really on a date? (Linkin/Ira)

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:53 pm

"Well, hello to you too I suppose." Linkin greeted, an amused smile on his lips. "Call it rude or cheesy but I would like to say that you actually look...lovely." He commented. And for once, he wasn't trying to be sarcastic.

"What do you want to do? I don't mind anything." He shrugged and replied, motioning for Ira to come sit next to him.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:03 am

"I would call it old fashioned," Ira said easily, her voice cool as she moved further into the room. "But thank you, for the compliment. You don't look too bad yourself," she said with a smirk as she sat down next to him.

"What do people usually do on dates?" she asked him, almost calmly as she raised an eyebrow.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:07 pm

"Thanks, I know that I don't look bad." Linkin replied and shot Ira a wink. She did look good, he had to admit. He didn't know whether he was meant to say something more about her appearance and so he left it at that.

"You know, you really need to loosen up," he commented with a laugh and smirked at her. "There is no need to be so composed." He seemed to think about the question. "I have no clue as to what one does on a date. Maybe have some fancy food and wine and then converse about all sorts of topics...?" He guessed.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Ira frowned as she listened to him. "That does not sound as entertaining as I've heard dates are supposed to be," she said.

"Why don't we just slip the theatrics of it, hmm?" she asked as she leaned in to him and kissed him.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:53 pm

"That was just a guess. And what have you heard about the methodology of a date?" Linkin asked Ira, with a raise of his eyebrow.

He smirked against her lips and kissed her back hard. His hands automatically went to her hair and reveled in the softness of her locks. He pushed her so her back was against the couch and trailed his lips to her neck. "I hope this is what you meant about skipping theatrics." He murmured.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:31 am

"That sounds far too scientific for my liking," Ira said with a scowl.

"Yes," she gasped, feeling his lips on her skin. A blush covered her cheeks. When he kissed her she became a completely different person. Her hands drifted up into his hair before she knew it. They didn't stay there long, however, before moving to his face and pulling him back towards her own lips.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Linkin chuckled darkly and leaned to whisper in Ira's ear. "What I meant to ask was, what is your idea of a hot date?" He asked, staring into her eyes.

He grinned lightly on hearing her gasp; feeling glad that he was emitting such a reaction from her. He let out a slight growl as she kissed him again. "Impatient, are we?" He said, running his hands along the side of her arms. He didn't care if he her lips were going to be bruised as he kissed her with a force that said, 'Mine'.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:00 am

Ira met his gaze, her face flushed. "I suppose a nice romantic dinner is what it is for most people. I don't know," she said. "I've never been on dates."

An unfamiliar feeling was running through her whole body. She couldn't control her own movements at that moment. "Controlling, aren't we?" she snapped back at him before he kissed her again. She could feel his lips move harshly against her own. She gasped for breath before moving her own lips, almost in a battle with his.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:19 pm

"Is that what you want? A romantic dinner?" Linkin asked Ira immediately, feeling curious. "Even I have never been on a date so I don't know."

He smirked at her before saying, "Just giving you what you asked for, love." He groaned softly at the feeling of her lips against his and trailed his lips upwards and bit gently on her earlobe. His fingers traced her cheeks, enjoying the way they were lying so close. "I don't know about you, but I'm liking the way things are turning out so far." He said with an amused smile.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:34 am

"I don't know either. But I suppose it would be a good place to stat," Ira said, her tone musing.

She raised an eyebrow at him. She was not sure what she wanted. But she was defitenly enjoying herself. The you witch gasped once again and melted into the couch as he kissed her again. She couldn't control her body at that moment. It was all she could do to lie there and let him bring such pleasant sensations to the places he touched with his lips and hands.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:07 am

Linkin pointed to the corner of the room, where there was a table and a full meal with desserts was placed on it. "I asked the elves to make it. Just had to be a bit nice to them." He smirked. He got up and pushed the table towards the centre and lit the candle which was on the table.

After kissing her once more, he helped Ira up from the couch and motioned for her to sit at the table. "Not too old fashioned, I hope?" He asked with an amused glint in his eye, quoting her words from earlier.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:00 am

Ira was surprised to see the table covered with food. She gave him a small smile, not a sheik like usually. She let him guide her to the table, not saying anything, waiting for him to entertain her. "No, I wouldn't say so," she said as she slid into her chair, studying the contents of the table. "I believe we have reversed the sequence of a proper date," she said with a laugh.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 am

Linkin grinned lightly at Ira's comment. "Yes, we definitely have. But that's what makes it fun, right? Do you want Butterbeer or Firewhiskey?" He asked her as he poured some Butterbeer for himself. "So, tell me something about yourself. Anything at all."
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:09 am

"I would prefer Firewhiskey," Ira siad. "It makes things much more interesting," she said with a smirk. "Something about myself?" she said, her tone musing. "I wish that I was seventeen already so I could get rid of some of the bindings that have been placed upon me as a member of the pureblood society. Not that I follow all of the rules," she said before taking a sip of the drink.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:06 am