Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

The Date

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Date Empty The Date

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Alexander sits at a table in by the sea waiting for his date and the other couple. He was nervous knowing that the other boy wasnt his biggest fan but he just wanted to have a good night. He smiles at the thought of jamie. After the date he would most likely take her to a shop. but for now the green and silver rose he conjoured for her would suffice.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Date Empty Re: The Date

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Casey skipped into By The Sea and spotted Alex at a table. "Hey little bro," she greeted, coming over and ruffling his hair. "Pretty rose. That for Jamie?" She sat down across the table from him, hoping that would help calm Liam down a bit. "You did tell the other two where we were meeting, right?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 1:39 am

Alexander nods. Leave it to liam to be late "yeah the rose is for jamie. i hope she likes it" he blushes slightly turning it in his hand. "have you showd liam the technique yet?" he laughs a little imagining liams face
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 1:47 am

Casey smirks. "No, I haven't actually. And I'm sure Jamie will like it. Girls like it when guys give them flowers, as a general rule. Flowers are nice." Casey's hand went up to play with the silver floer necklace that had once been a live rose. Liam had given it to her. She then realized what she was doing and blushed, dropping her hand. "So," she said, to cover it up, "What have you and Jamie been up to lately." With a mischievous smirk, she added, "If it includes bedroom details, I don't want to know. You are my little brother after all."

(OOC Liam in the real world is busy, so I don't know how well this will work...)
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 10:27 am

Alexander laughs slightly, blushing a little. "no nothing like that, just you know doing boyfriend girlfriend stuff in the room of requirement, nothing to raunchy, just fun" he laughs and leans back slightly "what about you and liam?"

(OOC: I completely understand, i already talked to him)
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue May 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Jamie walked in and looked around for Casey, Liam, and Alexander. She couldn't find any of them so she guessed she might have been early. Jamie was never early. Jamie saw Casey from the corner of her eye and then saw Alexander. Jamie sighed and walked over. When Jamie reached the table she sat next to Alexander.

"Hey, sorry I was late, my sister owl me and I answered her back" she said to them.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 6:57 pm

he kisses her gently. "its fine. i was actually early for something, for once in my life." he laughs a little and puts the rose into her hand and smiles nervously. now that he thought about it, maybe it wasnt good enough.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Casey giggled at Alex's blush. Oh, it was too easy. She waved her hands vaguely in answer to his question. "Oh, you know. This and that."

She smiled at Jamie as she walked up. "Hey Jamie, how's it going?" She shifted a little awkwardly in her seat, feeling like a third wheel.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Alexander smiles at casey. he tried to be as happy and calm as possible knowimng it would affect her. "hey dont worry, im sure liam will show up. he wouldnt leave you hanging casey." alexander didnt believe it but he knew casey would. and that was all that mattered.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue May 15, 2012 9:10 pm

When Alexander saw her he kissed her and of course she kissed back. He gave her another rose and she took it. "Thanks" She smiled. She turned to Casey. "Things are going good, what about you" Jamie asked her. She saw that Casey felt left out, considering her boyfriend didn't show up yet. "Don't worry, he will come" Jamie said to her.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Alexander smiles at jamie. "so i didnt know you had a sister..." he hugs her close. "she cant be as amazing as you though."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Casey smiled. "Things have been good. A lot more complicated because of this one," she jerked her thumb to indicate Alex, grinning, "But definitely good. And I know he'll show up, it's just a matter of when."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Alexander pouts. "im not all that difficult casey. im just.... skytheriny" he laughs a little "i think that just about sums it up"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri May 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Liam runs toward the cafe, he knew he was bloody late but he tried to push that out of his mind. Slowing down Liam looked for the group of people he was ment to meet and spotted the back of Alex's head, taking deep breaths to calm his heart after his run Liam ran a hand through his sweat moist hair. Putting a smile on his face as he approched the table Liam patted Alex's shoulder in a friendly gesture and proceeded to sit next to Casey. "Hey everyone sorry I'm so late, school has been hell" Liam sighed heavily then reached other and pecked Casey on the cheek. "Sorry I left you waiting so long love" he whispered into her ear.

(OOC: Sorry guys I have Rugby season and I'm traveling ALOT so it's hard to get ahold of a computer but I will try harder! Very Happy )
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri May 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Casey turned, smiling, as Liam came up. She pecked him on the cheek back. "It's ok Liam. I understand." She linked fingers under the table with him and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Guess what? I've adopted Alex as my little brother. Well, not legally, but in every way that matters. So I officially have an annoying little sibling now." She reached across the table with her free hand to ruffle Alex's hair.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri May 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Alexander pouts "casey, i am only five months younger than you, and i am not all that annoying" he laughs. he smiles at liam "no hard feelings, whos to say all off us werent early."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 19, 2012 4:24 pm

"Yeah yeah," Casey rolled her eyes. "You love me anyways. And 5 months older is still older, so HA!" She stuck her tongue out at Alex. She did, however, appreciate how he tried to patch things up with Liam. Probably for her sake, but hey, an effort's an effort.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Alexander leans back and yawns quietly. he leans his head on jamies shoulder and smiles up at her. he whispers "i love you jamie.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:15 pm