Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Something Unexpected (Linkin/Irina)

Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Something Unexpected (Linkin/Irina) Empty Something Unexpected (Linkin/Irina)

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Linkin couldn't help but smirk as he entered the cave. It was his place of comfort ever since he joined Durmstrang and he loved that it was forbidden; so nobody would bother to come up here. He had visited most of the places but his favourites were this cave and the forest. He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes, his ears sharp in case anybody or anything would show up.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Something Unexpected (Linkin/Irina) Empty Re: Something Unexpected (Linkin/Irina)

Post by Eliza Morozov Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Ira cursed under her breath as she stumbled on the uneven ground. Ehy did she even choose to come to this cave? She glanced around herself in disgust. Her parents might have killed her if they found out that she was visiting such places, not that she cared. The reason she chose to come here was that she was bored. Bored of sitting in the common room and trying to ignore the constant chatter of lesser beings.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Something Unexpected (Linkin/Irina) Empty Re: Something Unexpected (Linkin/Irina)

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Upon hearing footsteps, Linkin opened his eyes and slowly drew out his wand; though he didn't need it since his parents had taught him a few spells to do by hand.

"Who's there?" He asked, in a bored yet curious voice. Seems like I'm not the only rule breaker around here, he thought.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Ira turned her head sharply to look where the voice was coming from. "What kind of people come to these places?" she asked, disgust evident in her voice as she dusted off some dirt from her long expansive robes.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Linkin rolled his eyes and muttered, "Lumos" and pointed his wand towards the stranger. He saw someone standing a bit far off from him and he walked closer. Oh, it's a girl, he thought with an amused smile. He had to admit he was a bit surprised at the revelation seeing that the type of girls he knew, would rather be dead than be caught in a place like this. Of course he didn't think he was gutsy to show up here; anyone could do that.

"And what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" He asked with a smirk, lowering his wand slightly.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Ira scowled at him. "It's not my fault that there is no decent company at this school." She looked around herself. Yes it was defiantly a bad idea to come here. "What are you doing here?" she asked, as she looked at him once again. She was being much nicer then she normally would be, but this was a different situation. He was not like the other idiots that sat around the common room.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:19 pm

"Hm yes, I have to agree with you on that." Linkin replied, raking his eyes over her. "The fact that you're here proves that you really must hate spending time with those low lives." He raised an eyebrow at her.

He shrugged in response. "I was bored. Plus, I heard this place was forbidden, so of course I had to come check it out. I also happen to like dark places." He smirked. "So, what's your name?"
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:07 am

Ira cocked her head slightly to the side as she listened to him speak. "They definetly are," she said, nodding her head slightly.

"Forbidden is it?" she asked glancing around herself, her nose scrunched up in disgust once again. "I can see why it would be. I bet you can get killed by some kind of virus if you spent too much time down here."

"I am Ira Morozov," she said as she extended her hand towards him. "And you are?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:05 am

"Funny, I never would have taken you to be one of those classy types who are afraid of dark dingy places," Linkin replied with an amused smile. "Besides, it is a good place if you want an escape."

"Linkin Rawthorn." He stated and shook her hand, nodding. "What is your blood status? I assume, pure blood because if you are not, do not bother to continue to talk to me." He said bluntly.

Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:34 pm

"Whoever said I was afraid?" Ira snarled at him. "I simply do not understand the need to come to such disgusting places out of your own free will. There are lenty of nicer things a person can do instead," she said as she dusted off her robes once again to make sure that no part of them was ruined.

She scoffed at him. "Of course I am pureblood. Do I look like a mudblood?" she narrowed her eyes at him.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:01 pm

"And yet, you are here." Linkin replied with a smirk. "Then why aren't you at a 'nice' place?" He asked her.

"I never said you were a mudblood, I just asked." He glared at Ira. "Where are you from?"
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:10 pm

"Because all the nice places were filled to the brim with idiots," Ira sighed, rolling her eyes. "I think I said that already."

"Russia of course," she said, turning her nose up slightly. "You will not find more beautiful girls anywhere else."
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 pm

"Well then, don't complain so much about this place," Linkin replied, not taking his eyes off of her. "When did you get to Hogwarts?"

He couldn't help the amused smile that crossed his lips. "You are really dillusional, you know that? Or you have been really spoilt by your parents." He rolled his eyes. "And just when I thought you were different, you turn out to be the same."
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Ira scowled at him once again, but didn't say anything. "Just yesterday. What about you?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

'Please," she said, rolling her eyes. "Everyone in Russia knows that. We are very proud of our country and everything that is in it. You are obviously not from Russia."
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:52 pm

"A few days back," Linkin replied. "I have to say, I didn't think I was going to like it here. I mean, family practically forced me to come here because I was arguing with them a lot." He shrugged. "But I guess it's okay...apart from the nitwit idiots."

"That may be but I can't agree on the fact that Russian girls are the most beautiful." He sighed. "Why the hell are we bickering like this? In one way, we are on the same side."
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:03 am

"You didn't want to come here?" Ira raised her eyebrow at him in question. "I must say that the school itself is very much to my liking. They do not have so many moral codes here that other schools have," she said, almost musing.

She shook her head slightly, but dropped the subject. "What country are you from?"

"The fact that we are on the same side does not make us friends." She knew very well that the majority of people on their sides would not hesitate to stab their friend's in the back to get something they wanted.

Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 am

"Yeah, for once I have something to thank my parents." Linkin muttered. "That's true, it's actually less strict than I thought it would be. But then again, classes haven't started yet so I think I'm speaking too soon." He smirked slightly.

"I'm from Italy. But I'm not a patriot of sorts so I'm not going to brag about the country." He stated.

"It doesn't make us enemies either." He retorted. "And another thing, I don't know anything about friends so I don't know if we are friends or not." He shrugged.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:30 am

"I heard the teachers are first class monsters here," Ira said. "There have been so many rumors, even outside of the school," she said, shuddering slightly.

The young witch rolled her eyes at him once again, but didn't say anything.

"You're right. We are not enemies," she said, studying him for a moment. "And my parents did say that I need to socialize with other purebloods more. But I think that's because they want me to find a good wizard they can later force me to marry," she said with some disgust in her voice.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:44 am

"That might be true because the rumours have been going around really wildly." Linkin agreed. "But I think handling those teachers is going to better than trying to go through the Cruciatus Curse." He said mostly to himself.

"Arranged marriage huh? I've heard the same from my parents." He frowned. "That might not be good for the girl I'm going to marry though because she is really going to have a tough time. Though, if I like her I might treat her with a little respect.' He smirked. "So, do you have anyone in mind or you just pureblood hunting?"
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:15 am

"You can neve know for certain. Some of them might use the Cruciatus on their students," Ira said.

"You know how it is," she sighed. "They do not call it arranged marriage, but the fact that they have mentioned the subject when I am still eleven years old is unnerving."

"Treat her with a little respect?" she asked raising her eyebrow. "Are you one of those jerks who is going to make his spouse a submissive little housewife?"

"Uhh, no. I am not even 'hunting'. Not planning to for a few years at least. What about you?" she asked.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:22 am

"I hope not because I have endured that enough." Linkin replied.

"Yeah, my parents talk as though they would like nothing more than to marry some girl and send me off." He told Ira. "I think my family forgets the fact that I'm not even a teenager yet." He said with a frustrated sigh.

He shook his head. "I don't want to treat her like a submissive housewife. I don't enjoy being dominant, I prefer equality. It's more...entertaining." He smiled slyly. "Plus, I wouldn't hit her or anything. I just can't be a knight in shining armour is all."

"I'm not hunting either 'cause I prefer not to get married. Unless someone I meet shifts my mind slightly," He said, staring at her intently. He didn't think anyone could change his mind; he was plain stubborn and determined.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:51 pm

"From your parents?" Ira asked, frowning slightly as she wrapped her arms around herself. She knew that some dark pureblood parents tortured their children and knew that she was very lucky not to have such parents.

"Yeah, I know exactly what it is. My mother lectures me constantly that we witches need to make sure that the numbers of purebloods do not fall any further," she said, rolling her eyes in frustration. "I swear if she had her way she would keep pregnant and inside a Manor all the time when I am old enough," the girl added, shaking her head.

"And why did you say that it will be tough for her?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh?" Ira said, smirking at him. "I am sure there are plenty of witches who would want to do that," she said, laughing slightly.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Linkin shrugged. "I'm used to it." He simply said.

"Well, sorry to disappoint my parents but there is no way that I'm going to get married now." He scoffed. "And you shouldn't give in to your parents either." He told Ira.

"I know for a fact that girls like boys who are kind, sweet and crap likd that. But I am neither of those things." He said. "So she may have a tough time."

"Do what? Change my mind? That's the thing, not anyone can do that you see." Linkin grinned and stepped closer to Ira. "Why? Do you want to give it a try?"
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:06 pm

"I never said I did," Ira glared at him for a second. "I am not even looking for a guy to date right now," she huffed slightly.

"Oh please," she said, rolling her eyes. "What is there to like about those pushovers?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Are you flirting with me?" Ira asked, her tone only half, accusing.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:16 pm

"Pushovers?" He asked with an amused smile. "I don't know, you should probably ask them." He shrugged.

"I was just asking a question." Linkin replied, leaning on the wall next to her. "If you want to take it as flirting, go ahead." He said, looking at her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 am