Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Something Unexpected (Linkin/Irina)

Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Something Unexpected (Linkin/Irina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Unexpected (Linkin/Irina)

Post by Eliza Morozov Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Ira felt her cheeks heat up as he leaned his body on a wall next to her. "Excuse me!" she glared at him, while her tone remained accusing. "I was not the one who started talking about all this!" that was the only thing that could come to her mind at that moment. In fact she did not know who started talking about this subject. But she had to say something to save her from even more embarrassment.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Something Unexpected (Linkin/Irina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Unexpected (Linkin/Irina)

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:35 pm

"You did bring up the topic of marriage," Linkin pointed out with a smirk. "What's the big deal? Scared that you might actually like me? There could be worse things you know. Besides, I like the fact that you seem so fiesty." He told Ira, smirk still in place. "Then, you won't mind if I...move a little closer?" He stood closer to her so that their arms were touching.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:53 pm

"I was only complaining about how my mother constantly lectured me about marriage! I did not say I was going to marry you!" Ira snapped at him before clamping her hand over her mouth. That did not come out right, not right at all.

"Oh you like the fact that I am feisty?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at him. "Do you like this too?" she asked as she placed her palm squarely on his chest and pushed him away, while cocking her head slightly to the side. The small amount of touching was making her blush even more.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Linkin couldn't help but laugh at Ira's comment. "I didn't say anything about you marrying me, you came up with that on your own. Which means, the thought occurred to you." He stated.

He pinned her to the wall and caught hold of her wrists. "That was not necessary you know," he told her quietly, his lips next to her ear. "But yes, I happen to like the fact that you are fiesty." He said, his dark eyes boring into hers. "Besides, your lips may say I don't affect you, but your body says otherwise." He told with a smirk, referring to the blush on her cheeks.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:18 pm

"I never thought of marrying you," Ira snapped at him sharply, blushing even more. She was not sure what she was saying. All thoughts were jumbled up in her head for some reason.

"Hey! Let me go!" she continued her rant, surprised, as she tried to tug her wrists free, but only slightly. A strange part of her liked it for some reason. "What are you going to do to me now?" she almost whispered, meeting his eyes. The blush on her cheeks was very red. She foucsed on him and only him because she knew that if she tried to form any coherent thoughts at that moment she would fail.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 pm

"Hm, I can think of a few things..." He told in a low voice with a smirk. "But first I would like to do this." And with that, Linkin kissed her; roughly. He didn't know how to kiss soft and gentle but he had a feeling she didn't like gentleness. He traced his fingers up her harm and pulled her closer to him. She is better than I expected, he thought, smiling slyly on the inside.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:15 am

Ira's mouth opened slightly in surprise as he kissed her. She knew that she shouldn't have been surprised in that situation, but it was still unexpected. The young witch moved her lips against his, just as roughly, her eyebrows almost frowning in concentration. "What the hell was that?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper as she glared at him slightly after their lips parted. This was such unfamiliar ground and she was on edge. T he kiss itself was very enjoyable, but it made her feel so many things and she was not quite sure what to focus on at the moment.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 am

"I think that was kind of obvious," Linkin stated, his eyebrows raised. He pulled away slightly but didn't let go off her hands. "And don't even bother denying that you didn't enjoy it because you kissed me back." He smirked. "Or are you the type of girl who expects her first kiss on an actual date?" He had to admit, he liked it. A lot. It was something on a whole new level for him and he didn't mind feeling it again.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:28 am

"Are you going to let go of me any time soon?" Ira asked, raising her eyebrow at him. "Date? Who said anything about a date?" she arched her eyebrows at him once again. She was not sure what was happening yet, the young girl was very much confused, but nevertheless she knew that she enjoyed the kiss
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:34 am

Linkin let go of her hands and turned away from Ira. Running his hands through his hair in frustration, he muttered, "I wasn't asking you to go on a date. I was just asking if are one of those types who'd rather go on a date first and then kiss the guy. Not that it matters anymore, seeing as you already kissed me."
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:40 am

"Ah, no, you were the one who kissed me," Ira said, her tone lighter and less causing then it normally would be."Well you will have to see wont you?" she said, before looking down at hr robes once again. "I think I had enough of this place," the young witch stated dusting off the fabric one final time, her nose scrunched up slightly. "I am sure I will see you in classes, Linkin," she said with a small smirk before heading out of the cave.
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Linkin Rawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Linkin Rawthorn Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 am

Linkin grabbed Ira's arm and turned around. "I think I already know what type of girl you are. And I'm pretty sure I like it." He smirked. "Yes, we'll most definitely meet in classes." He let go of her and said, "Ladies first." He smiled slyly to himself as he saw her exit the cave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:43 pm