Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Live Among The Creatures Of The Night (Jet/Evie)

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Live Among The Creatures Of The Night (Jet/Evie) Empty I Live Among The Creatures Of The Night (Jet/Evie)

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Evangeline had been walking silently around the castle for what seemed like hours now. It must of been around three in the morning before she came to her senses and stopped, ending up in the armor room, and just collapsed on the floor. She was weak, more importantly she needed blood. She hadn't brought enough blood bags with her, as she hadn't anticipated the sudden thirst she now felt. She gripped her legs and stayed in the almost child like position, with her teeth biting into her lips, and her nails clawing into the skin of her thighs, just trying to gain some self control over her situation.
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I Live Among The Creatures Of The Night (Jet/Evie) Empty Re: I Live Among The Creatures Of The Night (Jet/Evie)

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Jet always wondered around at this time of night, and he never knew why. The dungeons were enough like a labyrinth that he didn't have to worry about being caught, and he had been doing this for long enough that he knew almost every nook and cranny of the place.

He was walking past the armor room when he noticed the girl there. Though it was against his nature, knowing the girl he grew up with, he stopped.

"Are you alright?" he asked gently, his tone cautious. She could be human, for all he knew.

But he'd grown up with Karma, and he doubted it.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Live Among The Creatures Of The Night (Jet/Evie) Empty Re: I Live Among The Creatures Of The Night (Jet/Evie)

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Footsteps. They were coming towards her. She turned deadly slowly hoping that she had being unnoticed by the one who had passed by, but with the luck Evangeline had she hadn't gotten away with it and saw a vaguely familiar face looking straight at her.

"Are you alright?" he asked, and for once in her life she didn't know what to say. All that she could think about was blood, and she knew this lad would have some. She had never tasted fresh blood before, and only needed her fangs if she needed to rip open a blood bag or something stupid like that, but she could feel them now.

Slowly she stood up, her bloodshot eyes glazing over. She seemed to lose all sense of control as she took a few steps towards him.
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Jet narrowed his eyes at her, taking a few steps backward as she walked toward him. He knew that look.

"Stay away from me, Vampire." he ordered, meeting her eyes squarely, his hand going to his belt. He had a dagger, one of Karma's, the reason she'd gone from 22 to 21. It was of medium length, roughly two palms long, and wicked sharp.

It was easy to meet her gaze unafraid when he'd grown up with someone half-vampire.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Evie heard his words, somewhere in the back of her mind, but they didn't make sense... She knew what she was doing, but had no control. She stepped another step not even fazing when she saw his hand go towards a dagger.

Yes it would hurt her, but there was a chance that she could heal. But honestly the truth was that she didn't give a fuck. She just needed the blood and nothing, not even death, was going to get in her way.
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Jet cursed. Bloodlust. He'd seen that look on Karma's face before.

"You need to back away." he warned, raising the dagger between them, taking slow and measured steps so that he stayed out of her range. "I'm not playing bloodbag tonight."

He looked into her eyes, noting the dilated pupils and the sharpness of her teeth.

She needed to feed.

With a long suffering sigh, Jet lowered the knife. Why was he such a good person?

He stowed it away. "You'd better take away the pain." he muttered, unbuttoning his shirt.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Evie felt anger, why was he trying to resist. He lifted the dagger up, but the only response that she gave him was a slight raise of the eyebrows. The normal Evangeline wouldn't do this, and the moment she was back to her own senses she would regret it, she knew that if the person wasn't willing it could kill.

Then surprisingly, he offered her his blood. She couldn't -and wouldn't- refuse. She walked up to him slowly, cautiously and sunk her teeth into his neck. Luckily her mind took her to the right place to bite, and she didn't miss the artery or something stupid like that. The blood filled her mouth, and fulfilled the yearning that was eating at her. She collapsed in pleasure, feeling euphoric, and even though it sounded mean, she didn't even care about the person who had fed her. She felt the dizziness that had come over her take control and she blacked out, feeling ecstatic.
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Jet staggered into a wall when she let him go, the endorphins racing through his system as pain, glorious pain, kept a presence on his neck. He caught her, his steps a bit wobbly, holding her bridal style.

His face in a tight grimace, he made their way to the Common Room, depositing the girl on the couch and going to find Karma.

She'd heal him, at least.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:18 am