Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

(I Hate) Everything About You - Evie

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

(I Hate) Everything About You - Evie Empty (I Hate) Everything About You - Evie

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:48 am

Karma looked around. She'd skipped lunch to come to the library, looking around for the librarian, and upon seeing that she was not there, walking to the potions section and pulling out a text book, flipping through the pages. Her eyes sought out the words she needed, the words she wished for.

'Emotionless Potion'

But she couldn't find it anywhere. Not a hate potion, not an emotionless potion, not anything.

Not a reverse love-potion.

She held the book that had given her the idea close to her, her eyes on the quote.

"An 'atred potion?" Mol still sounded amused.

"I was hoping for something more akin to indifference, Tolerance?"

She made a snorting noise, astonishingly human for a ghost. "I 'ardly like to tell you this, Nephilim, but if you want a girl to hate you, there's easy enough ways of making it 'appen. You don't need my help with the poor thing."

"Not for her.... for me..."

The character hadn't gotten an answer either.

*Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

(I Hate) Everything About You - Evie Empty Re: (I Hate) Everything About You - Evie

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Evangeline walked into the library, hoping to find a book that would help shed more light onto why she had suddenly turned all blood crazy. She had just finished her last blood bag, so was not in a particularly good mood. Where could I find something about blood... Evie thought, nowhere popping out, so just decided to scan the shelves until she found something that helped.

She had checked a few before going to potions, and to her surprise, she saw Karma. "What is up with you?" Evie asked her before saying hi, or are you alright. Not like Karma would really be bothered by it.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

(I Hate) Everything About You - Evie Empty Re: (I Hate) Everything About You - Evie

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Karma glanced at Evie, smirking as she pulled another heavy old tome into her arms. "Just looking for a potion." She said easily. She sniffed, her eyes running up and down Evie. "Why do you smell like..." She grinned suddenly. "Well. What do you know. You've fed live." She smirked. "How're you dealing with it?"

She pulled another potion book of the shelf, the sheer size and thickness of the books massive compared to her person. Many fourth years would have keeled under the weight, but Karma was not a regular fourth year.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Evangeline gave Karma a small grin. Knowing Karma the potion would be something crazy and would shock her, so Evie just gave a raise of her eyebrows. She cringed as Karma picked up on the fact that she had fed from a mortal, and by the sound of it she didn't know who yet. "Yeah, I feel a bit bad, but I am coping" she said, lying through the skin of her teeth.

"You need any help with that?" Evie asked already knowing the answer, but offered out of kindness all the same.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Karma smirked knowingly, knowing from experiance that Evie was lying. "Well, Jet's okay, not that you care, seeing as you left him bleeding as you passed out." She shrugged, and pushed the book to Evie, reaching up for another one.

"I'd love help, actually. I need to find a hate potion. Know any?"
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Evangeline instantly felt her face flush, and looked down to her feet. She didn't mean it to happen like that, but it kind of did, and there was nothing that she could of done about it. "Yeah, I am sorry about that..." she said, before having a book shoved into her.

"Oh you do want hel-" she started before she realised what the other girl had said. "A hate potion? Not that I know of, but why would you need one?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Karma rolled her eyes and reached for an older potions text book, adding it to the quickly growing pile in Evie's hands. "Just lick the wound next time, so it heals." She said dismissively. "Jet's fine. He's been fed off of before. He handled the addiction better than anyone I know."

She shrugged, turning her back on Evie so that she could reach a book on a higher shelf. "I just need one." She said firmly. "To use on someone."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:26 pm

"Yeah well it isn't like I ever had anyone to tell me these things." she hissed, barely managing to peek over the books that had been placed in her arms. "It is good to know." she looked away, acting like it was an after thought, but she genuinely cared. She wouldn't show it but it was the best news that she had heard all year.

"Is it a need to know thing?" Evie asked, with raised eyebrows.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Karma shrugged a shoulder. "I can tell you all I've figured out about it, if you want." she said. "I've had to figure it out on my own... and I read a lot..."

She sighed. "It's for..." she paused. "Yes. Need to know." She pulled off four more books and held them herself, leading Evie to a table in the back. "Let's just find one, alright?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:11 pm