Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

hate you more.

Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

hate you more. Empty hate you more.

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:00 pm

The last time Ellie had been here, kitten ears had sprouted from her head and she had screamed blue bloody murder. Since, she hadn't been at all. Okay, partially because in that time, she'd caught the flu and she had everything literally handed to her on a plate. Not a gold one, though. That would've been nice...

Sitting down at her table, she looked around and took the drink warily. She didn't know if anyone had touched it at all, and nervously taking a sip, she waited to see if any effect would take place. She didn't feel anything yet, but there was no guarantee that there wasn't going to be any delayed effect.

"Ellie, now you're just being ridiculous," she muttered, picking at an apple with her nails. She took a feeble bite and looked around again, trying to spot anyone she knew. Then her eyes locked with that of the reason behind her temporary fear of the great hall, and she scowled.
    "You..." she hissed, standing up.
    Elizabeth Connors
    Elizabeth Connors
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

hate you more. Empty Re: hate you more.

Post by Elizabeth Connors Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Eli's signature grin stretched onto her face at Ellie's image before her. "You! Ellie! Remember me? It's Eli! You know, the one with one L and no E? The one who gave you awesome kitten ears?" She made her way over to her before patting her shoulder in a mock affectionate way.

"You might want to see yourself in the mirror, love," she stated, conjuring a mirror for her to reveal a blue face.

No, really. The apple she took a bite out of turned her skin a bright blue. The drink she took was to keep her apple from tasting the potion in it.

She stepped back, ducked and covered her ears, bracing herself for the scream Ellie was sure to have.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Ellie stormed over to the girl and flicking her hand off her shoulder like a bird had just landed on her. "I remember you rather well, Eli. And lest to say that the cat ears? They didn't go for a week!" she hissed, knowing that she probably wasn't helping the cat case. "But it doesn't matter, I made them work," she said, smiling so falsely at the other that it should have been illegal.

"I look in the mirror all the time. Trust me, I don't-," she began, but upon looking at her reflection, held back an almighty cry. She was... B-blue. And not just slightly blue; her face was the colour of the Ravenclaw crest. When she thought she couldn't hold it back any longer, Ellie let out a shriek with the potential to knock out anything within a mile radius.

"Why do you keep doing this?!" she growled. "I've not done anything to you, you little... Little... You cow!"
    Elizabeth Connors
    Elizabeth Connors
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Elizabeth Connors Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:12 pm

“Well of course you did,” she scoffed, “you probably wore a big hat to cover them because you’re too obsessed with your looks!” When Ellie smiled, she frowned, “And you’re fake! That’s the fakest smile I’ve ever seen in my entire life!”

There was something about Ellie that really pissed her off. She thought it was the fact that the girl covered herself in makeup, or the fact she’s obsessed with her looks, or the fact she can’t even take a bloody joke.

She imitated her fake smile and she assured her that she really needed to look at the mirror.

“MERLIN’S EAR WOMAN! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SHRIEK ALL ABOUT?!” she exclaimed, “It’s just blue skin! It’ll wear out tomorrow!”

She blinked, then burst out laughing. “Cow? That’s the best you can come up with? And the fact that you can’t even take a bloody joke is my problem! If you pranked me with blue hair, green skin and a red nose, I’d laugh it off and pat you on the back! It’s just a stupid prank, and that’s what pisses me off so much!”
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Ellie couldn't help but roll her eyes at the girl. "I did not wear a hat, you imbecile. I just didn't go out at all," she said the last part in a whisper, just loud enough for herself to hear. But knowing Eli, she probably heard it too. "I am not that obsessed with the way I look! I just like to look nice," she said pompously, flicking her hair as if her face wasn't dyed blue. "But how the hell am I supposed to walk around with my face like this all bloody day?!"

Before long, Ellie snatched the mirror and threw it on the table behind her, hearing it shatter. Her shriek wasn't a short one. It lasted for a while, and she even surprised herself with the power of her lungs.

"Oh, my bad. I forgot you were the one with THE BLUE FACE!" she said loudly, eyes narrowing. "Just blue skin? I've got an image to keep up around here! If anyone sees me like this, I swear you'd better hope you can run," she said with a definite growl in her voice.

"That's not the point, though! The first time, okay, it wasn't exactly me you set out to get. But this time you're just being a bitch about it! I didn't do anything to you to make you do this! Just because I care about the way I look, does that make me an instant target or something? Not that you'd know anything about looking good," Ellie snarled. She instantly felt guilty for it. Calling someone a name was one thing, but ugly? That was... Something she didn't do. Ever. Her brain told her to apologize, but her gut was telling her to smirk and cross her arms, narrow her eyes and act like it didn't bother her at all, so she did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:47 pm