Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Planning is Chaos! ll INVITE

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Planning is Chaos! ll INVITE Empty Planning is Chaos! ll INVITE

Post by Manda Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Kait wanted to plan for a prank. But, she didn't want to do it by herself. That wasn't fun

She set out Firewhiskey, Regular Whiskey, Russian Vodka, Beer, Wine, and Spiked Punch for the drinks. And then she set out Chocolate cake, Chocolate bars, Chocolate fudge, Finger Icecream sandwhiches, Chocolate Strawberrys, White Chocolate covered Pineapple, and Pretzels with dip beside it.

She grinned proudly at her table, and sat and waited for people to come.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Planning is Chaos! ll INVITE Empty Re: Planning is Chaos! ll INVITE

Post by danie Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:59 am

Seeing as Anya had absolutely nothing to do since homework was done two days ago, Anya had found the past two days boring; however, once Kait had owl'd her about a prank, she immediately jumped on the bandwagon to join. Back in her first two years, Anya wasn't much of a prankster but hanging out with friends had changed that.

She entered with Room of Necessity with a wide grin and attacked Kait with a hug, "Oh, we're going to plan something great. I can just tell! I've been itching to do something like this!"

She then looked at the table and her eyes widened at all the chocolate and alcohol it contained. She reached over to the fruity looking one, served herself and took a sip of it. At first, it was the grossest thing she had ever tasted but then, she started to like it considering it wasn't as strong as firewhisky and the other drinks. She grabbed a couple of chocolate strawberries and finally sat in front of Kait.

"So, what do you have in mind chief?" She asked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:12 am

Lena practically fell off her chair when she received an owl asking her to plan a prank. Well, she was not the person for the job. But she did promise herself she'd try and do whatever it took to get over the... library event.

She entered the room with slight doubt, because she was still ridiculously hungover from the million gallons of firewhiskey she had drunk the night before. Oh, the way Lena coped with things. Most people would ask her to get a therapist and made sure she went to the appointments - her mother included - but since her friends weren't exactly normal people she knew they wouldn't; they were her therapists.

When she entered the room, she saw a plate laden with chocolate things. Oh, chocolate... her eyes widened when she saw the vodka. She completely forgot Anya and Kait were there, and immediately opened a bottle of vodka, downing about a quarter of it down in one gulp. She breathed in relief before moving down to the chocolate palace, eating just about everything she could find.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:07 pm

She screamed with shock as Anya tackled her. "And you would think I would be used to it by now?" She asked her, laughing.

"Something to the Great Hall. Maybe changing the food to something, I don't know. Genius idea's just don't appear." She laughed harder.

She smiled as Le walked in. Le had the familiar aura of a recovering hangover. She sighed, knowing exactly what was the cause. She really needed to go punch that idiot's face.

"Hey Lena!" She called out. "Don't eat all the food!" She laughed.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Lora walked into the room, feeling highly excited about planning a prank with her friends. She wasn't much into pranks but she definitely couldn't ignore this opportunity to hang out and do something different for a change.

She grinned when she saw Kait, Le and Anya and hugged each one of them. Her grin widened when she saw all the foods and immediately went for the chocolate covered strawberries and said to Kait, "Gosh, that tastes so good, Strawberry!" She looked at Le with a sad smile and went to hug her once more. "Alcohol won't fix anything, Le," she told her quietly.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Frodo was quite surprised when he had received an owl from Kait. But he figured it would be fun to see what sort of ideas everyone'd come up with. He vaguely wondered who all were actually invited.

As he walked into the Room of Necessity, he smiled when he saw the girls. "Aah, so I've been invited to a girls' only party, huh?" He asked teasingly. He looked at Lena concernedly as she gulped the alcohol. "What's wrong Lena?"

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:01 am

She gasped, and covered her mouth with her hand, playing. "Lora! You just ate me!" She laughed.

She turned serious. "Lena, it seriously won't. I never heard of Alcohol fixing problems." She knew this, but for some reason Kait still did it.

She smiled at Frodo, her heart fluttering. She rushed towards him, and took him into a hug. "Hey Frodo, and maybe the girls here invited some boys." She grinned.

She sighed. "Uh, relationship stuff. She is recovering from a Hang over." She whispered.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:10 am

Frodo grinned as Kait hugged him. He kissed her and hugged back just as tight. "I could get used to these types of 'hellos', he told with a teasing smile. "Oh Anya invited a boy, is it? That I would like to see since the other two may be Dylan and Rhys." He told jokingly and gave Anya a hug.

"What relationship stuff? Did they have a fight or something?" He whispered back to Kait.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:20 am

Lena was busy eating the chocolate (it was a mush of the cake, fudge and pretzels. Besides their appalling look, they actually tasted quite nice.) when she heard The Name being mentioned. She had practically blocked out everyone's attempt to talk to her before, but this was... inexcusable, in a way.

"W-What?" she asked, turning to Frodo, "R-Rhys is coming?" Her voice was high and quiet. She then swallowed of what was left in her bottle of vodka and threw the glass against the closest wall she could find. She then went back to eating all the chocolate... mish-mash she was eating before.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:14 pm

"Sort of. Somebody kissed Lena, and Rhy's heard the wrong side of the incident, and they are now 'friends.'" She whispered back. Personally, she didn't see how they could be friends if Lena was acting like this.

"Ohhhh Anya. Who did you invite?" She teased her.

"Le, Rhy's isn't coming.... I think." She muttered the last part. "Gosh, Dylan needs to get here. I feel like torturing him."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:03 am

"Hey Frodo!" Lora greeted the Hitrost and grinned at him. She looked at Le in surprise and shook her head as she saw her friend throw the glass bottle. "You really need to stop all this drinking Le, at least for a while." She muttered.

"Uh...Dylan's coming as well?" She asked, trying to hide the surprise from her voice. "That's...great." Sure, they were back together, but she still wasn't sure how to be around him. She could only hope it'd get better.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Lena sighed with an incredulous amount of relief. "He isn't?" she grinned, dropping down her bottle of vodka. To say the least, she was glad. "Yay!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands. She then realized what she was doing and sighed, muttering, "I mean... oh, oh darn." She looked down on the floor with bogus despair.

"Why so surprised, Lora?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. Was it some sort of curse that Lena had relationship problems, and everyone was starting to have them too? Well, Merlin hope not.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:09 pm

"You don't have to pretend that you're sad about him not coming, Le." Lora replied with a small smile. "We all know how you really feel anyway."

She shook her head and grinned slightly. "Oh, I'm not surprised. It's nice if he's coming. I mean, I wouldn't want to be the only loner here," she said. "So, what sort of prank are we aiming for?" She asked, trying to change the subject.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:35 pm

"Yay!" Lena grinned, putting an arm around Lora. "Forever alone - together! What a contradiction, don't you think?" She then shrugged her shoulders. "I think something big! And we should wear masks! So no one can identify us!" she enthusiastically pointed, her eyes growing wide with excitement.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:34 pm

She rolled her eyes at Lora. "I did not invite Dylan, he is not allowed to see you until Frodo, Me, and Lena teach him on how to be a good boyfriend." She smirked.

She smiled that Lena became happier. Good, they didn't need a depressed Lena.

"But I want credit." She whined. "I want to be able to say, 'I did that.'" She grinned.

"I was thinking of doing something in the Great Hall." She offered. "Maybe like, make 'Opposite day' really opposite day." She grinned. "Oh, the Drama it will create." She laughed.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:24 am

Lena quickly snapped, "Rule One: Try and be understanding. Hear both sides of the story first before making conclusions!" She then gasped and shook her head. "S-Sorry... what an inappropriate outburst that was." She then looked up at the wall, trying to not look at anyone as she wiped a tear form her eye. After all, tolerance and understanding

"You'll always have our back when it comes to that 'cause we planned it together," she laughed. "We can always tell anyone we fancy; as long as they're not the tattletales." Her eyes narrowed at the final word. Tattletales are, were, will be idiots. In Lena's opinion, they deserve to be guillotined like in the French Revolution, like actually, properly guillotined with a crowd of thousands watching them.

"Oh, but we're not speaking backwards! Drah tsuj s'taht!" Lena frowned, spluttering over the bit of speech she did say backwards. She coughed and shook her head. "So I don't think we should have an opposite day, but I like the sound of drama." She smirked, a cunning feel in her eyes.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Lora smiled understandingly at Le's outburst and hugged her tightly. "Don't tell tattletales, huh? I still told you, didn't I?" She commented teasingly and laughed.

"Wow, that is something Dylan will totally not see coming his way," she replied, looking at her best friend with an amused expression. "Wonder how much you all are going to torture him. Not to much I hope, cause I still want him in one piece." She grinned lightly.

"Ooh yeah, it'll be kinda cool if people know we're responsible. Especially if the prank turns out to be one of those unforgettable ones!" She exclaimed.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 pm

She gasped with shock as Lena exploded. She felt anger, but quickly pushed it down. They did not need a explosion here.

"Alright then." She murmured. "Well, how do we figure out the Tattletales?" She asked. She grinned at Lora. "We will put him back together, I promise."

She laughed, happy that Lora agreed with her. "It will be a unforgettable one, Mango."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 am

"I am not a tattletale, and... uh, just don't say I am," she replied, almost hesitating. She was used to threatening her enemies with a spear to the head or a harpoon or something, but Lora was not one of them.

"I won't kill him if that makes you happy, Lora," Lena grinned, clapping her hands. She rolled her eyes at Kait. "Well... who do we hate?" she asked. Well, that narrowed it down to a lot of people. At least, it did for Lena.

"It has to be unforgettable!" Lena agreed, jumping around the room.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:33 pm

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "Well, I would add Iakov to that list," She said the name with heavy distaste, "But we went missing. Not complaining though." She grinned. "Ksenia, Jaelyn, Charles," She frowned. "Jala, but she went good bye too."

She shrugged.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:29 am

Lora's smile faded at Le's comment. "I was just joking, Le. I know you are not a tattletale."Like I said, I'd appreciate it if you left him in one piece," she told with a slight grin. Even though she was angry at Dylan, she didn't want her friends making him feel more frustrated or worse.

At the mention of Iakov's name, Lora burst out laughing. She couldn't help it as she had thought of all the times she used to tease Kait about it. "Of course you're not complaining, Strawberry." She told, looking at her best friend with a teasing glint in her eyes. She didn't want to make jokes about it infront of the others and hoped Kait understood.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:18 am

Lena pursed her lips. "Well, I don't want to get in trouble, nor do I want to not get any credit," she replied grimly, "so perhaps, we should make a pseudonym for ourselves. Counting Dylan or whatshisname," - the mention of Rhys on Lena's lips was like fire on ice - "there are seven of us. We should be called the Seven Devils! And because I can, I am the First - and most Awesome - Devil." A smile easily formed on her lips.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:56 am

"The Seven Devils, huh? Interesting idea." Lora replied with a grin. "But whoever decided that you are the most awesome?" She smiled amusedly at the Uchitel. "Well, I don't mind if we remain known or unknown. Though it is more safer if people don't recognize us. What do you think, Kait?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:48 am

Kait laughed and shook her head. "Nice try Lora, but I think your head needs to be sorted out." She smirked.

"Seven Devils?" She wondered out loud. "Sounds like a good name."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:45 pm