Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Quiet (open)

Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Quiet (open) Empty Quiet (open)

Post by Liam Ashton Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Liam walked into the quiet bathroom, throwing down his belongings as he went, he removed his vest and tie. Releasing a long sigh he turned on the faucet on the sink, he wiped the sweat off his brow. "I can't stand them....." He whispered. He jumped hearing one of the stall doors swing open. "Who's there?" he demanded calmly though his heart was racing.
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Quiet (open) Empty Re: Quiet (open)

Post by Moaning Myrtle Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:49 am

Myrtle was hovering in her favorite stall, she was upset and was hiding after Peeves told her he overhead a Ravenclaw girl saying that she was ugly, then suddenly she heard one of the taps turn on, she didn't bother to see who the student was she felt it would probably just be another mean girl coming in here to tease her

As she listened to the water trickle down the sink, she heard a whisper, though it sounded like a boy's voice, Myrtle then sweepedout to the middle of the stalls, flinging the stall door opened, she was right it was a boy, but was was he doing in here. Myrtle then gave him a stern look

" This is a girls bathroom!" she said bluntly

Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am

Liam sighed realizing it was just a girl and walked closer to the stalls, "Sorry, I didn't know...who are you?" he asked calmly. Staring at the stall that had swung open, but was shut again.

Cocking his head to the side in confusion, Liam stepped back from the stall and looked slightly under it and didn't see any feet...in any of the stalls.

'That was strange...I could have sworn..?' Liam's thoughts were totally befuddled, that he didn't notice someone creep up behind him.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:14 am

Casey was bored, so she went to see if Myrtle felt like talking (she sometimes did). Instead she found Liam, feeling extremely frustrated, angry, and upset.
    She walked up behind him and said "Hey Liam, what are you doing here? You know this is a girl's bathroom right? And what's wrong?"
    "Oh, and hi Myrtle, how's it going?" Myrtle got nasty sometimes if she was forgotten.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Jumping in surprise Liam turned around to face Casey who seemed to materialize from thin air.
    "Oh hey Cass, you scared me and Yes I've been hearing that recently" he spoke sarcastically on the last bit and looked around for the third party who had been shouting at him earlier.

Running a hand over his head then down his face he continued. "I just had to get away from the rest of those snakes," He glared at the ground "I swear, that hat placed me in the wrong house..." He shook his head dejectedly and smiled at Casey but only if you looked deeper you could see it didn't reach his eyes.

"I'm fine though I was about to leave and head to Hog's Mead to meet with my sisters, if you want you could come with?" he asked shrugging still smiling offhandedly.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:00 pm

"Oh, was Myrtle shouting at you? She does that sometimes. It's ok Myrtle!" Casey added, raising her voice. "He's a friend!"
    Casey smiled at him. "Well you're always welcome in the Gryffindor common room if you need to get away. Anyone who has a problem with it can just talk to me." She glared defiantly at invisible Gryffindor protesters.
    She grinned at the last part. "I'll ignore the lie about you being fine... for now. Don't forget that I know." Casey widened her eyes comically and twiddled her fingers in the direction of her brain. "And I'd love to meet your sisters, if you guys don't mind."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:27 am

Grinning at Casey, Liam sighed a bit. "I should have remembered about your little radar problem" Liam mumbled his accent being more noticeable. "And thanks for the offer I'll consider it" He smiled nodding in thanks.
    Laughing at the hysterical face she was making, "I'm sure my sisters will love you, lets get going, yeah?" he proceeded to pick up his bag and discarded robes before offering Casey his elbow in a friendly gesture. "Shall we my lady?" he grinned cheekily.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 am

Taking Liam's arm and donning a very posh and fake British accent, Casey replied "Why yes, good sir! We shall!" Then she skipped out of the bathroom, dragging Liam with her and trying to force him to skip.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:55 am

Liam laughed and walked at a stride along side her, for he refused to skip. "Oh Casey you are to much, my sisters are going to have a field day with you!" he grinned at seeing the faces of his younger sisters faces in his mind.

He enjoyed making them happy when ever he could, seeing as they were the only close family he had with the exception of his mother. They didn't smile as much after his father was taken from them, but he had to make sure they moved ahead.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:00 am

Casey laughed. "I'm just that awesome! Now SKIP! I command you!"
    She grinned and skipped faster. It really was her favorite way to get around and she wanted to distract Liam from whatever he was thinking that had made him sadder again all of a sudden.
    Speaking of emotions... Casey stopped dead. "Um Liam? How many people are going to be in Hogsmeade? Because a lot might give me a bit of a headache and a ton will put me on emotional overload again."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:44 am

Liam stopped as well and though it over. "Hmm you have a point if you want we can just head to the lake and I'll send a howler over to the Hog's Head so my sisters can meet us?" He wanted Cass to be comfortable and not have to worry about her feeling ill when they were suppose to have fun.

Kneeling Liam pulled out a piece of green parchment and began his message.

' Dahlia there's been a change of plans I'll need you and Luminara to meet me at the Black lake I have a surprise for you both that is just to good to pass up so hurry and apparate over here as soon as you receive this. Your Brother L.A.

Closing the parchment in sections he pulled out his wand, whirling it, when the tip touched the paper he said "Avifors" and turned it into a small green bird who went flying toward Hog's Mead.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Casey sighed with relief. "Thanks Liam, that'll work just fine. Although why you had to send a Howler instead of just a normal note is beyond me. More fun that way. So, tell me about your sisters! Names, ages, favorite colors, what they would do if they ruled the world? Come on, tell me stuff!" Casey grinned and resumed skipping, towards the Black Lake now.

(OOC: We should probably open a new post in The Lake now, to show we moved or something.)
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:15 am

Alyssa came running through the hallway, she was trying to find Casey. There was a problem, a BIG problem. Alyssa tried to think of how she would explain that one of the bathrooms is now ...unusable, because of a prank. Oh well, Alyssa knew Casey would know how to fix it, or at least what to do.
    Alyssa followed Casey's smell and ran as fast as she could, when she accidentally ran INTO Casey. Oops!
    "Casey! Emergency! You need to hide me! There were the bathrooms, and toilets dont react that way, but then the portrait yelled, and my hand slipped, and it made a giant boom, and the ghost saw, and I'm DEAD!" she said in a non-understandable rush. Then looking up she smelled...LIAM! Yeah! She hadnt seen him in forever! She totally missed that guy!
    "Oh! Hey Liam! How have you been?" Alyssa didnt bother to get off Casey. That wasnt a big priority on her mind at the moment. She was way more worried about leaving the scene of the crime.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:28 am

Casey laughed at her sister's garbled explination. "Stand still," she ordered, screwing up her face in concentration. On her third try, she successfully Dissillusioned Alyssa. "Liam and I were just headed outside, why don't come with until things have, er, cooled off. And quit blowing up bathrooms, that's your third. we're going to start running out of usable ones."
    With that, Casey hooked arms with a confused Liam, hissing "Act natural" out of the corner of her mouth, and continued on to the Black Lake as though this was a perfectly normal occurence. And by now, with Lyssa for a sister, it was.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:35 am

Alyssa heard the 'act natural' her sister hissed, but how could she not, she had super hearing. Trying to look chill, and like nothing was wrong, she whistled horribly bad, barely making an actual musical sound, and started to fidgit slightly, while nodding to invisible passer-byers in the hallway. It was obvious Alyssa was nervous and guilty and anything BUT natural. But dont tell her that. ...well, actually that might be a good idea!

((OOC-I totally love you guys! and miss you! We all need to plan an awesome prank, that won't leave us another bathroom short! lol!))
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 am

Casey glared in her sister's direction. "Lyssa, they can't even see you! Shut up! You know you suck at acting natural, you'll never get anywhere in acting if you don't- oh hello!" She nodded to a student passing in the corridor, switching from annoyed to pleasantly preoccupied faster than a traffic light, continuing the expression even after the other student had passed. She did, however, mutter under her breath, knowing that her sister would hear. "Just be quiet, that's supposed to be your specialty!"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:49 am

"Oh! Ok! Quiet I can do quiet. I'm just going to follow you guys and be quiet. Seriously they can't see me? Cool! We need to use this for a prank! Oh where are we going anyways? Wait I'm suppost to be quiet. Ok you tell me all the stuff I missed and I'll act natural, and be quiet, because thats my specialty! Stealth! Like an animal!" Alyssa said while walking stealthily, "Cuz I got the senses of an animal, and all the stealth in the world! No one will ever know theres an invisible prankster girlie on the run walking down this hall with how stealthy I'll be!" Alyssa kept on whisper talking as they walked down the hall untill finally Casey said...
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:52 am

Casey reached back to where she could vaguely see her sister's outline and slammed her hand over Lyssa's mouth.
    "If you don't shut up, I swear to Merlin I'm putting Silencio on you. Now behave like a good little prankster and don't make me give you lessons on the meaning of 'quiet' later. Hush."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 am

Alyssa nodded her head, and Casey removed her hand. Much longer and Alyssa would have bitten, she loved the smell of her hand sanitizer, but definetly not the taste.
    "Geez, you whisper a sentance and everyone jumps down your throat." At the look she got from Casey, she shut her mouth, and kept it that way. Walking stealthily down the hall Alyssa watched and listened as Casey tried to keep things looking normal between her and Liam as they made their way to The Lake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:46 pm