Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A quiet drink (Open)

Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A quiet drink (Open) Empty A quiet drink (Open)

Post by Flora Evans Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Flora looked around the pub, is it? Well she could relax for a bit. Sure it was loads better than her orphanage. But she had yet to make a friend, she didn't mind being without friends, but it was a bit lonely without Lee as her constant companion.
    She ordered a butterbeer and took a seat at a lone and dark table. She blew out the candle glowing on the table, only a beam of afternoon sun enlightening the table and one side of her face,leaving the side in shadows.
    She took a sip of her drink, and leaned her chin on her arm. She hummed a tune she liked, pulling out her iPod from her pocket and closing her eyes, letting the music flooding her senses.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

A quiet drink (Open) Empty Re: A quiet drink (Open)

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am

Anna ran into the Three Broomsticks, barely caring that she tripped up over something minute every couple of steps. She was absolutely furious - heck, that couldn't even describe her mood - and all she wanted to do now was just melt into the sand and cry all day. She had just cost her house thirty five points - thirty five! - in the span of two back-to-back lessons.

"A mug of Butterbeer, fast!" she ordered harshly to the woman at the counter, putting two Sickles down in front of her. A mug of Butterbeer was shoved towards her in a matter of seconds, and she downed the entire mug in one gulp.

Anna noticed that there was another girl from Ravenclaw next to her. She smiled at her before ordering another mug of Butterbeer.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A quiet drink (Open) Empty A quiet drink

Post by Flora Evans Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:46 am

Flora noticed another Ravenclaw enter the pub,smiling at her. She nodded in return. She must be a senior, I haven't seen her in my classes, maybe History of Magic?
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:56 am

Anna had gulped down her second mug of Butterbeer. She was already feeling a little tipsy, but she liked the effect. It made her forget about all her trouble.

"You're a first year, aren't you?" Anna asked, her voice a little too joyful. "You seem like a Ravenclaw too. I'm Anna, and I cost our house a gazillion points today. Go ahead. Laugh."
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 am

Flora raised an eyebrow at her, "Have a seat. It's not the end of the world." She sipped her own drink and watched her, she didn't think butterbeer was that alcoholic to get tipsy.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Anna plopped down on the seat next to the girl. "You're thinking I'm a bit tipsy, are you?" she asked. "Well, to tell you the truth, this is how I act when I'm absolutely furious."
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:03 pm

"My mistake then." Flora shrugged, "Cool off then, I guess."
    Half a minute later Flora spoke again, "What makes you angry anyway? Losing points? The humiliation? Or your housemate's reaction maybe?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:33 pm

"All three," Anna replied bluntly. "I'm the sort of girl who can get so darn angry if I mess up. So that's why, don't mess with me."

Anna had said those things a little to loudly, but she didn't care. She just wanted to vent somehow, and if this was the only way, so be it.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:01 am

Flora laughed at that, 'Sure. I won't. What did you do to lose points anyway?' Ravenclaw point standing isn't looking so good. Why does it matter anyway?
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 am

"First, I yelled at Professor Romain, out of all people," Anna sighed. "Even if I didn't mean it. Then I got an answer wrong in Defense Against the Dark Arts and Professor Smith pretty much just yelled at me... that cost our house thirty-five points."

At this, Anna felt her eyes water but she wiped them away with her hand. "Thanks for listening to me vent like a madman," she smiled sincerely at the other Ravenclaw.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Flora waved her hand dismissively, 'Its not a problem.' She smiled at the thought of yelling at Professor Romain. 'I bet he didn't see that coming, eh?'
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:23 am

"Yeah," Anna chuckled. "I liked yelling at him though. Gave him a test of his own medicine."

Anna continued to giggle at this. To be honest, she just didn't want to get all angry again, it made her go crazy.

"How's Hogwarts for you so far? Made any friends?"
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:54 pm

'Loads better than where I came from, I assure you.' Flora replied easily. 'Well I talked with a few of them, Damian, J. J., Aquila, all of them seemed pretty decent.'
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:21 am

"Ah, first year..." Anna grinned. "I made my best friend then. Nat Finnigan. I've made a couple of new friends this year too: Lessy, Iris, Alexis, Koehl, Belle... I think I've made more friends this year than last!"

Anna giggled at this.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Flora smiled at that, 'I hope they become long term friends of mine.' She took a long sip of her butterbeer, the drink warming her up from inside.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:38 pm

"I'm sure they will," Anna reassured the other Ravenclaw kindly. "You almost always make your best friends in your first couple of years in Hogwarts. That, I know. How's the homework though? It's not too much for you, is it?"
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:02 am

'I've been able to catch up till now. So, does it get better or worse? The workload?' This girl was friendly enough, Flora decided, not at all the 'I'm mightier than thou' type.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:19 am

"Depends which way you look at it, in my opinion," Anna replied in a neutral tone. "Sometimes, it's good 'cause you can have more things to do to keep yourself distracted. On the other hand, though, it's bad 'cause occasionally, it can get a bit much."

(OOC: I'm too lazy to switch accounts, so yeah. Sorry!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:45 pm