Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open Empty Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Kait felt extremely weird. For several reasons, good ones. One, she wasn't used to walking with Gray Moon, her greatly tempermental snake who was rather poisonous. Gray Moon was a Macrovipera Shweizeri Viper snake, native to Greek.

Calm Mistress.
    Gray Moon hissed, as she tasted the air. I am doing fine, I promise.

Alright then. She hissed back.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open Empty Re: Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open

Post by Rozzers Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:45 am

Alexa was walking around the hidden passage with her snake Fade, who was a cobra and was around her neck.

Mistress Alexa, there is someone else here with another snake! Fade said to her owner.

Don't worry Fade. I'll see who it is. Alexa hissed to her cobra softly. she carried on walking and came to meet a student whom was talking to a snake.

Another Parselmouth Fade! Alexa hissed to her snake.

Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open I_am_p36
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open Empty Re: Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:03 am

She heard hissing... that wasn't Liaths, Hers, or Gray Moons. Gray Moon turned around and hissed.

Kait also turned around with a dagger in her hand. She blinked with surprise, when she saw a professor... with a snake around her neck.

"No idea you were a Parselmouth." She spoke quietly. She knelt down, to let Gray Moon slither up her arm, around her neck. "Do you by chance to have another snake?" She asked.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:24 am

Alexa smiled. "Hello Miss Gem." Alexa said to her student.

"Yes I am a Parselmouth also. You see the Thorpe line had Slytherin Blood in the line. I was passed down with the precious gift. And Yes I do have a snake with me." Alexa said as Fade slithered around her arm. Fade tasted the air with her tounge.

Another Speaker, I see. I also taste other snakes! Fade hissed. Alexa could tell that her snake's hood was going to pop up. Fade's mood was not good today.

Do not threat Fade. There is no threat. You might make some new friends and don't be mean. Alexa hissed to her snake as she softly petted her snake as Fade slithered down to the floor.

Yes Mistress Alexa. I will play nice if they do Fade hissed. Alexa rolled her eye's.

Alexa smiled at her student. "This Is my familier. She is called Fade and is a Cobra." Alexa said to her student.

Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open I_am_p37
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:39 am

She nodded. "I am not sure on how I am a Parselmouth. I never knew my father, and i am not sure if he was a Parselmouth." She shrugged. "All I know is my mother."

She nodded her head to Fade. What an honor to meet you, She hissed. This is my snake, Gray Moon. She is a Macrovipera Shweizeri Viper, native to the Greek Islands where I live. She smiled.

Gray moon hissed, and rubbed her head against Kait's neck. My mistress has another snake, Liath. She is a Black Mamba. It is nice to meet you, Fade and Professor.... Gray Moon wasn't sure of her name.

"This is Gray Moon first time out with me." Kait said. "Gray Moon is very... rash and tempermental. If she wasn't poisonous, I would let her out more often. But She can kill somebody, with a single bite."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Alexa looked at her student and the snake which was around her neck.

It's very nice to meet you Grey Moon. My name is Professor Alexa Rozalie Thorpe. It's a honor to meet you. My Father had a Macrovipera Shweizeri Viper and was called Excellence. I was 2 when I started to talk with a snake. My mother screamed and fainted when I had the snake around my neck. Alexa started to laugh.

It's loverly to meet another Snake. Nice to meet you Grey Moon. Fade hissed at the other snake softly.

"I know what you mean Miss Gem. Fade can be Tempermental when she wants to, but she hasn't bitten anyone in the 10 or so years I have had her. Her venom is very nasty and can kill someone quickly. I normally have Fade in my Class with me. She likes the attention." Alexa said with a giggle.

"I am very carefull though when it comes to her near students. You haven't signed up for my class Miss Gem. If you did join my class you could bring your snakes with you to keep Fade company?"

Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open I_am_p43
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:58 am

She smiled. She was glad to meet another snake speaker, she didn't feel so lonely anymore.

She smiled. "Of course! Though I don't remember what class you teach again, too much excitement." She laughed. "Gray Moon, or Liath will love it. Though I am easing Gray Moon into being out in the public, maybe next year though." She softly stroke Gray Moon's head softly, fondly.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:38 pm

"Yes maybe next year." Alexa sail softly.

"I teach Transfiguration. I am glad that I have met another speaker of the precious snake tounge. I have only known one other person and that was Voldemort himself I'm affraid. But it's nice that I am not the only one with the special gift!" Alexa said to the girl with a warm smile.

You can visit my office anytime Gray Moon and Liath and so can you Miss Gem Alexa hissed softly.

Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open Casey1-2-1
    Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open Russia11
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:20 pm

She grinned. "Transfiguration is a good subject, it is one of my strong points." She told her. "Yeah, Old Voldie was the best person, wasn't he?" She paused. "I feel the same, it's lonely at times."

Thank you They both hissed back, enjoying the feel of communicating with another Snake Speaker.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Akexa smiled at the girl warmly.

Yes I know about that, maybe another time I can tell you the truth about a bit of my past about How I truely know Tom Riddle. I am not a ex death eater, so don't worry. Alexa hissed quitely

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:44 am

She blinked with shock. She had at first thought the comment about Voldie, meant nothing. But apparently... it meant something else.

If you don't mind. She hissed back. She was rather curious. But talking about Old noseless voldie, is not a easy subject. Especially if you knew him.

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:53 pm

"I will summon you by owl to come to my Office on the first floor. Let's say, Tomorrow?" Alexa asked the girl.

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:11 am

She nodded. "I should be free. If something pops up, I will ignore it. It will probably be my friends demanding my attention, or boyfriend." She smirked.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Alexa smiled at her student. "Thats settled then. I will Owl you Miss Gem." Alexa said as she picked up Fade.

"I will see you sometime tomorrow. It's nice meeting you." Alexa said as she turned arounbd to go to her Office.

Don't Freak! It is just a snake! ;; Open Russia12

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:23 am