Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

It's Forgotten. Taken Away.

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

It's Forgotten. Taken Away.  Empty It's Forgotten. Taken Away.

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:26 am

It's Forgotten. He took it away.

It's Forgotten. Taken Away.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNPydLvrOkAInF2Gp4IrycKxELxJSWmjKhlV_X8DmRPBAXMoLDrg

She was only seven months old. Only understanding a few words in Greek, two words in English, all she knew was what a typical baby should know. What she wasn't aware was though, having a dad that was a Dark Wizard, Murdurer, and a mother who drank when she shouldn't be, was not what is normal.

She was currently laying beside her sister, Iris. They weren't identical, but you could tell they were sisters. They both had brown hair, and few features here and there.

They were both watching their parents, it was one of their dad's rare visits. Her mother had a beer bottle in her hand, and was gesturing wild stuff. Father had a wand out, and was occasionally gesturing towards the twin babies.

After a few minutes, their mother stormed out of the house screaming in Greek. Their father walked up to them, staring at them with his cold brown eyes. Eyes that Kait had got.

"She knows it won't be safe." He murmured. Kait wasn't aware, he was speaking Parseltounge. "You can't know your father. You can't know you guys are siblings." He stared at them carefully.

"You can't get the life I have." He continued as a glimour of... Fondness?... appeared for a second. Then ruthless and hunger appeared once again. "I will have to separate you two. Not until you are a year old though." Then he walked out, leaving a gurgling Kait and a sleeping Iris.

It's Forgotten. Taken Away.  10228_159249461026_12384211026_3315571_1743262_n_thumbIt's Forgotten. Taken Away.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsCJVNT9efLa8-drnbhI776GIr6xLmtGRc2tuugaQEhcd5miZOag
    It is a shame on how I grew up. Drugs, Alcohol and a feeling of uncertainty grew up with me. My escape was the beach. Surrounded by what can escape, and that someday I can escape with it.

How I turned out this way, I don't know. But all I know, I won't turn out to be like my father or mother. I will fight till my last breath, to keep the darkness at bay.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:06 pm