Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Smells Like Teen Spirit [Pixel/Aragorn]

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Smells Like Teen Spirit [Pixel/Aragorn] Empty Smells Like Teen Spirit [Pixel/Aragorn]

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:56 am

Aragorn scratched at his neck, irritated as he threw his astronomy homework over the side. He hated that class, but he was still passing. What the hell would it take to fail? He ran his hand through his hair, letting out a loud, hard sigh. How he hated Hogwarts right now. Karma, the damn vampire, had left him laying there in the Armor Room in the basement and she had made him her own. He hadn't even been pleasured after she got him to the point where he just wanted to fuck the hell right out of her. It was crazy. He'd never felt that way before.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Smells Like Teen Spirit [Pixel/Aragorn] Empty Re: Smells Like Teen Spirit [Pixel/Aragorn]

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:06 am

Grinning happily Pixie skipped up to the astronomy tower. She was happy the night was calm and there wasn't a storm. Humming a Russian lullaby she moved into the room and spotted a boy pushing his homework over the ledge. "You know, darlin' homework isn't meant to fly" She said her southern accent showing more than usually.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Smells Like Teen Spirit [Pixel/Aragorn] Empty Re: Smells Like Teen Spirit [Pixel/Aragorn]

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:10 am

Aragorn turned and looked at her, eyes dark and unwelcoming. He didn't the cute little act she was putting on. He couldn't stand her little girl features. He wanted to push her back down out of the astronomy staircase and get sent to Azkaban. That would be so much better. If he killed her, he would be free from Karma's presence everyday. He would be himself again, if not crazy. But he couldn't do that...
    He glared at her a second more and turned back to the side, staring up at the sky.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:21 am

Humming Pixie watched as he glared at her. Shrugging she moved closer, "Well, darlin' you know its rude to glare at someone for no reason," she smirked. She started humming again but this time a country song. Looking at the boy she noticed he was cute, wanting to know his name she asked, "So want to tell me your name, darlin', or am I going to have to call you darlin' for a while?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:25 am

Aragorn closed his eyes as she got closer to him, irritation clouding his mind as he tried to calm down. He didn't want to snap tonight, not when she wasn't doing him any harm. She was an innocent. He couldn't do anything to her.
    He opened his eyes and looked over at her, attempting to look kind or, at least, friendly as he said, "Aragorn Hawthorn. And yours?"
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:33 am

"Nice to meet you Ara, I'm Alexandra Fawkes, but everyone calls me Pixie." She smiled and sat down on the floor in front of Aragorn. Looking up at him she wondered what made me so angry. Humming again and looks at Aragorn curiously.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:36 am

Aragorn raised an eyebrow at her, stepping back and sitting down as well, pursing his lips as he tried to think of what to say. He frowned once before he asked, "Your nickname is because of your hair? Or... what?" He also wanted to know what she was humming about so much. But that would be asked later.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:48 am

Smiling she replyed, "Partially but its mostly because of my personality," She began to hum again. Wondering why he was frowning she frowned herself. "why the frown?" She started to hum a Russian song again. She loved to hum. It calmed her down and kept her happy. When she wasn't humming she was either angry or sad.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:51 am

"Uh... Just thinking. It's my thinking face. I think.." He mock frowned this time and before he knew it, a smile spread across his lips as he chuckled at his small joke. He cleared his throat and shook his head, the smile still stuck on his mouth. "So what're you humming anyways?"
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:00 am

Laughing at his joke Pixie smiled. "Humming keeps me sane. I am usually humming when I am planning something or happy. I don't hum at certain times because I just can't" Shrugging she hummed something.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:02 am

"So music... is like your whole life basically. Without it, you're a sad and miserable girl... but when you're humming you are a happy or brilliant young woman." He observed quietly, nodding slowly. He was getting it. Maybe music would be helpful to him too. Maybe he wouldn't be so angry all the time.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:12 am

Shrugging Pixie smiled and hummed some more. Laughing she had to ask, "Why were so angry? It seemed like something was wrong? You don't have to tell me." She was wondering but she didn't want to pry without his permission first. Humming a lullaby she relaxed some.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:15 am

"Oh... heh... I..." He looked regretful for a moment before sighing quietly, "Someone... no... some girl angered me and I haven't been able to relax since. It's been almost a week now and I was still mad until you helped cheer me up. Go figure, the one I think is the only one that can cheer me up isn't the one TO cheer me up."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:25 am

Being more curious but not wanting to ask she leaned over and nudged Aragorn's arm. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up bad memories. May I ask who the person is?" She smiled softly and hummed a British children's tune.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:29 am

"No, no bad memories at all. Just stupid ones." He laughed sharply and rolled his eyes, smiling a little unhappily. "Karma Black. Fourth year Slytherin." He sighed and thudded his palm against his forehead, "What the hell was I thinking going down into the dungeons at hours so late? I should have known the night crawlers would come running." He didn't mean it though. It was mean... ish... but he didn't mean it in the slightest.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:39 am

Pixie hummed nodded, "Anything I can do to help?" She was a little worried. She knew of Karma, but she didn't know much. Hearing him say night crawlers Pixie felt fear, "Night.... crawlers... you mean........ spiders?" She was terrified of spider and she tried not to think about it.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:43 am

Aragorn laughed, falling backwards a little and covering his mouth. He shook his head, his golden brown curls flopping back and forth as he did. He giggled a little and swallowed carefully, "Alright. No I didn't mean spiders. But no not really anything you can do."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 am

Sighing in relief she hummed a little and raised an eyebrow at Aragorn, "All right. but if you joke about my fear of spiders again I'll have to hit you," She teased. She leaned back and smiled at him. "So Ara, why haven't I seen you around much? Are you a year or two ahead of me or something."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:54 am

"A year. I remember watching you get sorted at the beginning of the year. Pretty brave. You're definitely a Gryff." He smiled, enjoying her teasing. He didn't have many friends at all, maybe because he was always caught up in his studies. But otherwise, he was a normal angsty student that grew up learning to hate Muggles... go figure. He shook his head and smiled, "But I kind of wished you'd been sorted into Ravenclaw. It would have been cool to have a softy in there."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:05 am

Humming again Pixie nodded grinning, blushing slightly. She then hned, "... a softy? Oh well. That stupid hat wanted me in Gryffindor so here I am. If I put my mind to it I would be a Ravenclaw. Studying is what I'm good at but I don't like quiet places." She shrugged.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:10 am

"Quiet and music don't mix very well." He laughed, shrugging. "Yeah. Softy. We call softies... well, we call them the softies because they're a lot nicer than the rest of us. And they technically don't belong with the rest of us but we welcome them and enjoy their company more than any other person." He chuckled a little, raising an eyebrow at her.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:16 am

Shrugging she smiled and hummed some more. She then began to think of her past. This went on for about two minutes until she shook her head and hummed again. She wasn't about to think of her past and remember. Looking at Aragorn she hoped she didn't get lost in thought for long. "Sorry Aragorn I didn't mean to drift off to my thoughts"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:23 am

"No, it's fine." He smiled as she resurfaced from her head. He enjoyed the quiet, it was his natural habit. If he were an animal, he would be the owl who enjoyed the quiet of night. He shrugged a little, "Used to it."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:29 am

Humming softly she smiled but frowned. "Being lonely isn't always the best of things. It could be sad at times." She shrugged and stopped humming. She didn't feel like it at the moment so she just stopped.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:35 am

"Usually, it's pretty nice. But it is nice to have someone around. Especially when all you have are books." He sounded pained when he said it, a distance in his expression as he looked away from her. He hardly ever looked this way, hardly ever let his guard down to be mister nice guy. Poor pitiful Aragorn. He was just a nobody. A nothing, and he felt sorry for himself. Or at least that's what other kids said about him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:15 pm