Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Smells Like Teen Spirit [Pixel/Aragorn]

Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Smells Like Teen Spirit [Pixel/Aragorn] - Page 2 Empty Re: Smells Like Teen Spirit [Pixel/Aragorn]

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:41 am

"I know what you mean. People are fun to be around but there are times you just want to be alone with a good book and silence." She nodded to herself and smiled sadly. Her eyes growing dark at the lonely house she grew up in, while her brothers were at school.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Smells Like Teen Spirit [Pixel/Aragorn] - Page 2 Empty Re: Smells Like Teen Spirit [Pixel/Aragorn]

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:48 am

"Mhm. Agreed." He nodded, sighing. He was related to the Blacks. As in Sirius Black, Harry Potter's dead godfather. Go figure. He looked nothing like them. All of them were Slytherins except for Sirius. Turns out, he was a lot like his cousin. No... he was a lot like his DEAD cousin. He looked at his hands and his heart filled with regret. His father was also that way, and his missing aunt. He looked up at her, "What's your blood status?"
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:54 am

Looking up at Aragorn she smiled. "Pure-blooded. My family sort of coasted through their lives without letting people know their blood stats." She shrugged and leaned back on her hands. Tilting her head to the side she asked, "What about you? What's your blood stats?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:59 am

"Just checking," He smiled. "Half-blood. Mom was a Muggle. Dad's a wizard. Mom died moments before I was born. Go figure, I came out alive and cost my father years of drunken hatred. Oh!" He closed his eyes regretfully, "Sorry... I'm throwing a pity party."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:05 am

"Its all right. No worries. I know part of what your feeling. I was raised by my brothers and when they were at school, I raised myself. It doesn't really bother me any more. I mean it gets lonely when I don't see my brothers but that's life, I guess." she shrugged and subconsciously hummed, the Marine Corps hymen.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:11 am

"Yeah I guess that is life. Life sucks... and then you die." He gave a short laugh and shook his head, anger sour in his throat as he held back the word vomit he wanted to explode. He wanted to complain about his life to her.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:14 am

Pixie smiled a little but then frown slightly. "Are you all right? You look like you want to say something or vent a little." She reached over and put her hand on his shoulder. "You can go ahead and yell and scream. Its better to let it out then keep it bottled in," she suggested. She knew he might not take her advise but she was going to say it anyway.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:41 pm

"Yes I'm fine. I shouldn't vent now, especially not when I never know whats gonna happen. But if I ever need to... I'll come to you. If you wouldn't mind, that is.." He looked at her nervously, sincerity in his eyes as he waited for her response.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Smiling Pixie nodded her head, "Sure no problem, Ara. Any time." Grinning she decided to lighten to mood and poked his cheek and stuck her tongue out at him. She realized he was nervous and she didn't like him that way, so she wanted him happy.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:08 pm

He grinned at her, "Thanks Pixel." He giggled as she poked him, poking her back and laughing at her childlike playfulness.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Laughing she tried to move away from the poke. Looking at him Pixie grinned "Pixel? Cool, I haven't heard that one before." She like the nickname. She usually didn't accept things like that but she like this one.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:17 pm

"Yeah I read a Muggle book called La Mort D'un Roi," He laughed at her. "My mother gave it to me, it's french. The main character was a girl named Pixel. I lost the book years ago but it was fantastic."
    He moved forward as she moved away, attempting to poke her once more.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:22 pm

"Sounds like an interesting book. I'll have to go look for it." Smiling at him she laughed as he tried to poke her again. She grabbed his hands to stop him.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:25 pm

"It truly is," He laughed as she grabbed his hands, a touch he couldn't remember ever having with anyone but his mother. He certainly hadn't shared this with Karma. he smiled at her, wiggling his fingers at her.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Giggling she leaned back away from his hands. "No, stop please I can't breath" she cried out laughing more. She was extremely ticklish and the thought of someone tickling her caused her to laugh.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:35 pm

He smirked a grin and lurched forward, his other hand reaching out and aiming to poke her side. This was fun, to him. Forget hormonal issues, forget Karma. This was much more fun!
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Laughing she fell backwards and gasped a little as she hit the ground. She was still laughing and trying to squirm away from Ara.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:30 pm