Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Two Of A Kind {LENA}

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Two Of A Kind {LENA} Empty Two Of A Kind {LENA}

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:19 am

It had been a while since Iris had been to Azorat and she was starting to miss it. Sure, she had heard a few people say that it sort of dangerous to wander around alone, but for her, that was the thrill. It was getting boring in Hogwarts and she relied on this place for her entertainment. She was so engrossed on of the street performers, that she didn't hear the voice next to her.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Two Of A Kind {LENA} Empty Re: Two Of A Kind {LENA}

Post by Rora Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Lena coughed when she entered the pub, trying not to suffocate. She had eaten a candy her mother had gotten for her (why on earth did she accept it?) and now, she was choking. She needed some water, but she didn't know how on earth she was going to find it. She tried to grab the bar table but fell on the floor with a thud.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Iris turned suddenly when she heard a thud and her eyes widened in surprise. She helped the girl onto her feet and seated her at one of the tables. She quickly got a glass of water and offered it to the girl. "Are you okay?" She asked in English, hoping the girl understood. Somehow, the girl looked familiar to her but couldn't remember where she had seen her.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:00 am

Lena could only shake her head when the girl - who she swore look familiar - and trying to get the brunette to pay attention. She flailed her arms around, and when her fingertips reached the table she pointed to her throat, trying to say that she wanted water.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:08 am

Iris wondered why the girl wasn't taking the water from her. She tried again. "I already have water with me." She said and handed the glass. She patted her back and rubbed gently, hoping the choking would stop. "Do you want anything else?" She asked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:25 am

Mentally, Lena began banging her head. She nodded, and grabbed the glass of water, gulping it all down with one gulp. As soon as she was done, she cleared her throat. The sensation of being able to speak again was so great, she could practically cry over it. She shook her head when she took a deep breath and spoke, "Nope! I'm totally awesome now!"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:55 am

Iris stared at the girl for a few seconds before snapping her fingers. "Oh yeah! I saw you at that birthday bash a few days back!" She exclaimed with a grin. "Wow, that was some party, by the way. Can't remember the last time I drank so much," she told and smiled mischievously. "I'm Iris but you may call me Grayson. Or Gray. Anything works. So what made you choke so bad?" She asked the Russian.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:21 am

"Oh... Sokol's?" asked Lena, raising an eyebrow. She nodded anyway, resting her eyebrow. How did anyone know about a party that Ksenia hosted? She was the opposite of popular. She laughed at Grayson's words. "Oh... I've drunk more... and you didn't tell anyone I kissed that bitch, right?" She nodded. "I'm sure you know I'm Lena. Kait's told you about me, right?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:02 am

"Was that her name? I just happened to be at the club and there was this huge crowd of people and I found out that it was some girl's birthday," Iris replied. She laughed as Lena mentioned about a kiss. "Well, I didn't see the kiss but since I know now, my lips are sealed," she told with a smirk. "Oh, you're Kait's friend? Surprise, surprise, I guess." She shook her head. "No...she hasn't told me about any of her friends actually. More so because we haven't actually been able to meet since the past few months."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:51 am

"No, her name is Ksenia," Lena began, spitting the name since it tasted so badly on her tongue, "but I call her Sokol, 'cause she's an annoying bitch." She laughed at Grayson's next remark. "Well, it better be!" she chuckled, also smirking a playful smirk back at her friend. She gasped in mock despair when Grayson mentioned that Kait hasn't told Grayson about Lena herself yet. "That is a crime!" she gasped, but she chuckled quietly after that to show that she did not mean it. She understood; Kait and Grayson were like her and Patricia, except she and Kait were actual twins, and Le and Patricia were merely sisters. She took another pellet of salmiakki out of her pocket and popped it in her mouth.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:46 pm

"She's an annoying bitch and yet you kissed her...yeah, makes a lot of sense." Iris remarked sarcastically and grinned. "But then again, you were drunk so I guess that serves as an excuse." She laughed lightly at the Russian girl's reaction. "Well, let's just say that there's a lot of things we have yet to discuss. So how is she doing?" She asked in a casual tone, hoping to hide the curiousity from her voice. Even though they hadn't talked much after the discovery of their secret, she missed Kaitlen a lot. More so since she had been beginning to feel alone at Hogwarts.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 am

"Drunkenness is the only state of mind that I feel I can handle right now," sighed Lena, running a hand through her hair and biting her lip, releasing a huge amount of weight off her shoulders - or at least, she hoped it was a lot of weight. Her eyes widened at the mention of her friend, though. "Kait's fantabulous!" she grinned, thinking about how she had seen the girl for the past few weeks. The Uchitel popped another pellet of salmiakki in her mouth, relishing the explosion of taste on her tongue.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 pm

"Why, what's wrong?" Iris asked curiously. She didn't think the girl would tell her, but there was no harm in asking. "I know I'm not supposed to say this, since I drink as well but....it might not give the answer to your problems," she muttered. She smiled lightly as she heard about Kait. "Well, that is awesome to hear. I did send her an owl recently but she has yet to reply. So are you a fourth year as well?" She asked Lena, recalling the fact that Kait was a fourth year.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 pm

"Seems to be the only way out of them, though," Lena sighed, drinking another shot of firewhiskey she had ordered. She did not want to vent to yet another unwilling person about her problem, so she said nothing more about them. She shook her head at Grayson's next question, "Nah, I'm a third year. Uchitel, not Hrabrost like Kait," she replied, smiling, "what about you?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 am

"Can't disagree with you there," Iris agreed unwillingly. "I mean, sometimes it's like a comfort zone. But talking also helps lots," she told with a small grin. "I just found out that this year though," she said. "Oh, I'm a third year as well. Gryffindor. But I think I'm actually fourteen. That is, if what me and Kait guessed is true." She shrugged.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:57 am

Lena shook her head. "I've talked to a lot of people about all the shit that happened that has happened to me, and I don't feel any better." She rubbed her forehead and asking for another shot of firewhiskey. She was going to be tipsy, soon enough. She raised an eyebrow. "What did you and Kait guess?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to one side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:37 am