Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sacred whispers {OPEN}

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Sacred whispers {OPEN} Empty Sacred whispers {OPEN}

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:12 am

The library. The one place Lora had neglected for the past few months. Somehow she always ended up doing something else that would prevent her from coming here. She randomly picked out a book and went to find a table. As she sat down, she could here people talking amongst themselves. Dating. Gossips. Lessons. She wondered if these were the only things students could find to chatter about.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sacred whispers {OPEN} Empty Re: Sacred whispers {OPEN}

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Faye shivered as she entered the library. She had been feeling oddly more cold lately even though the weather was getting warmer.

Gazing around she slipped a book off the shelf and was about to go huddle in a corner with it by herself when she saw a familiar face.

"Hello Lora," she grinned sitting down across from her, "How are you today?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:39 pm

"Faye!" Lora exclaimed with a grin as quietly as she could. "It seems like forever since we talked. How have you been? Anything interesting I should know about?" She asked with a teasing smile. She really was happy to talk to Faye; it had been a while. Besides, things weren't so good for Lora, so this was a nice change.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Faye returned the smile, and set the book she was holding onto the table with a thud.

"It has felt like forever, hasn't it?"

She kicked one shoe off lazily under the table, and then slipped it back on, repeating this pattern absentmindedly as she spoke.

"Other than some crownapping, and a slightly cold, I do not think so," her smile dimed slightly at the meantion of both things. The first wasn't a big deal, really in the long run, and the second... well she was still worried that 'slight cold' was a large understantment.

Shrugging off such feelings she smiled again, "What about you Lora?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Lora's eyes widened in surprise as Faye mentioned the crownapping and she got up to give the girl a tight hug. "I'm just glad you returned safely," she told with a sheepish smile and sat back down. "How are the others, by the way? Are they all okay?"

"Hm, why do I get the feeling there's more to this 'slight cold'?" She asked and raised her eyebrow.

"Well, things with me have been... she tried to find the right word. ...interesting," she finally said. "Had a fight with my boyfriend, haven't slept properly in weeks and found out that I have a step sister." She ranted all this and took a deep breath, sneaking a glance at the Slushatel.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 am

Faye smiled a bit as the other girl hugged her.

"I am too... I assume so yes. Most of them went to the British Wizarding school, so I have not heard of them since, but... I think so yes."

Faye shrugged and tried to grin but it wavered slighlty, "You worry too much?"

Faye listened quietly as Lora talked.

"I am sorry about the sleeping, and the boyfriend... am I sorry about the step-sister?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:20 pm

"Well, that is truly good to hear," Lora replied with the hint of a relieved smile. She sighed and shook her head. "Faye, I know we haven't known each other that long, but it's kinda obvious when something's bothering you. Atleast, to me."

She suddenly felt very stupid for blurting the way she did. Of course nobody would want to hear about her things, people had better things to do. "Oh, no need to be sorry at all for either things. Especially the step sister one, because that is one thing I'm really happy about," she said and grinned lightly. "It was really shocking though, considering I haven't seen my father in years...." she trailed off.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Faye gave a grin this time, "Thank you Lora... but really, I'm sure it is just a cold - I've been feeling much better today anyways, so see, nothing to worry about."

"Well if they are upseting you I want to be sorry," she responded softly, grinning just slightly, eyes twinkling ever so slightly. "I imagine it would be shocking... but that is good that you found a sister, yes? Family is good..." usually she added a tad bit bitterly to herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:29 pm