Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Introductions | Sach/Matt/Alise

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Introductions | Sach/Matt/Alise Empty Introductions | Sach/Matt/Alise

Post by The Mel Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Sacha had promised Matthew a day out. The man tried to spend time with the boy as often as he could.

This was the first time somebody else would be joining them, however.

He hadn't told Matthew about that. Yet.

They had taken a seat at a table in Zakat Tavern to enjoy a nice lunch. Alise hadn't arrived, yet. Sacha checked the time, noting that she would be doing so at any moment.

"I have... someone I would like you to meet," Sacha told the boy. "They will be joining us shortly."
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Introductions | Sach/Matt/Alise Empty Re: Introductions | Sach/Matt/Alise

Post by Matt Rusnak Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Matthew was having a fun time with his dad which he rarely had though he sensed that something was different about the day and when sat down at the Zakat Tavern for lunch and there was a mention of him meeting someone made him think who he was going to meet and why.

"You invited someone to meet us. Why?" He thought that the day would be just be the two of them now there was going to be someone else joining them. He was a little disappointed but thought if his dad wanted him to meet someone it had to be important so he would just go with it for he had never met any of his dad's friends at least he was sure that he hadn't.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Sacha gave the boy an apologetic smile. "I apologize for not mentioning it sooner. I wished for you to focus on enjoying yourself this morning, rather than wonder about our guest," he explained.

"She is someone that I need for you to meet. She should be here, any moment."
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Alise pushed open the door timidly, searching the restaurant for her fiancee and his son. She had dressed a bit more conservatively than usual, wearing a high cut dress that she had bought the other day.

She saw the two and gave a relieved smile before heading over. "I'm sorry to interrupt," she joked, sitting next to Sacha. She placed her hand on his knee and gave Matthew the warmest smile she could muster.

"I'm Alise, your father told me all about you,"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:24 am

Sacha greeted Alise with a warm smile, noting her attire with a minute tilt of his head. She looked beautiful. He put his over hers, giving it a light squeeze.

"Not at all," he told her. "You're just on time.

"This is Matthew. Say hello, son."
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:29 am

Matthew looked at the lady who had just entered and sat beside his dad and wondered who she was. When she said her name was Alise and that his father told her everything about her he knew something was up and that she was probably important to his dad but he did not know how to react or what to say why wouldn't he have known about her already if she was so important to him why wouldn't he of mentioned her before. This was just like what happened with his mother but at least he knew about the man. Maybe he was going to drastic maybe they were just friends but he did know he was lost to why she was here.

Looking at his father and back at Alise he opened his mouth as to speak but closed it again and waited for an explanation which he thought he would get but if he didn't he really didn't care he was just beginning to trust his dad and now he invites someone to introduce to him that he did not even mention before.

After taking a few deep breathes Matthew finally managed to say. "Hello Alise it is nice to meet you I guess." He then looked back to his father for an explanation to why exactly she was here.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:00 am

Alise politely nodded her head in recognition, trying to treat the boy like the family he was soon to be. Underneath the table, however, she dug her nails into Sacha's hand to show she annoyance at the situation. A mixture of awkwardness and lack of cigarettes funded her anger towards the man.

"I'm assuming your father told you we're together, then?" she said, "How do you feel about that?"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:09 am

Sacha gave her hand another squeeze, tighter this time, but not hard enough to cause more than momentary discomfort.

"Actually, I felt it best to let him meet you first and let him grow accustomed to you before breaking that news," the man said, eyes flashing disapproval as he gazed at her.

He turned back to his son. "As Alise has just said, we are together," Sacha told the boy. "I am sorry I did not tell you sooner. I did not wish to disrupt your studies."
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:33 am

"WHAT?!" Matthew screamed while glaring at his father. He clinched his fist he hated his father for not telling him sooner this was not something he wanted he was finally starting to feel like he belonged and wanted now he felt far away from him again. How could he not tell him this was important and should not be left until an opportune moment didn't he deserve to know before hand so he would not freak out.

"How could you? Do you even care about how I would feel about this?" He glared at both of them he was not ready to accept the news and doubted that he would accept it for awhile.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:41 am

Alise groaned as her mistake, realizing it a bit too late. She grinned sheepishly at Sacha, then looked back at the boy.

"I'm sorry, really," she grinned, "But I'm not that bad, I promise. If you want me to leave you alone, I will. "

Watching Sacha from the corner of her eye, she raised an eyebrow. How is he going to react to a sibling, Mr. Fancy Pants?
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:07 am

"Matthew Rusnak," Sacha intoned sharply as the boy raised his voice. His gray eyes gazed sternly at his son - a look that he had hitherto never felt the need to give to him. He withdrew his hand from Alise's to fold it with his other on the table in front of him.

The man continued in English, reproval emphasizing his Russian accent. "I believe the fact that we are meeting together proves that I care what you think, very much. You ask 'how could I'. I notice you didn't ask my opinion before you asked a certain Miss Moon to be your girlfriend. You did discuss it with me after the fact, but I don't recall your having asked me for permission to do so. Is it that I must ask your permission before seeing someone? Bit of a double-standard, don't you think?

"I want you to look at her, son. Look at Alise and tell me what you see."

Last edited by Sacha Rusnak on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:22 am

Matthew felt a little embarrassed at his out burst and he looked up at his father as he talked he was right did deserve the right to see who ever he wanted to see.

"Umm I see a beautiful and smart lady and I guess she would be okay. Oh and I would like to apologize for my out burst I was just a little shocked and did not know how to respond to the news." He said smiling a little bit he still wasn't sure how to respond but his father seemed to really like Alise and he did deserve to be happy as he was with Stella.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Alise watched the two, then glared down at her hands. The language skills her contained stopped at Russian, so she soon because completely lost in the situation.

Rusnak. Alise Rusnak... what an odd name, she pondered to herself.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:37 pm

"It's been a hard year for you," Sacha acknowledged, reaching out a hand to caress the side of the boy's head. "You need to apologize to Alise, as well. I don't believe she speaks English."

He placed a hand on the woman's shoulder. "I am sorry about that," Sacha told her, reverting back to Russian. Leaning forward, he placed a light kiss at her temple, though truthfully, he couldn't have really said why he did so.

"Shall we order some lunch?" he said, beckoning a waiter over to their table.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Matt turned to Alise and speaking again in Russian "I am happy for you and my father and would like to apologize for my small outburst I just was not sure how to respond to the news." He began to fiddle with the napkin infront of him.

He was sort of finding this meeting a little awkward but as long as his father was happy. Honestly he wasn't feeling that hungry any more.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:06 am

Alise snapped back to reality at Sacha's touch. The kiss brought out a pink to her cheeks, but she ignored it with a crooked grin, showing that she didn't care about what had taken place.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie!" she turned back to Matthew with a softer, more mature smile, "I didn't mean to upset you. I know that your parents dating someone is sorta weird, so..."

She trailed off. She didn't have Sacha's eloquence. She wasn't even going to try. Instead, she turned towards the waiter and order a small salad, since she didn't feel hunger yet.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:02 pm

Sacha ordered his food absentmindedly, not entirely aware of what it was he had gotten. An awkward silence had fallen over the table. He'd expected nothing else, really. At the moment, he was deliberating whether to inform his son of the rest of their news or wait to tell the boy in private.

It was after their food had been brought that he decided he just as well get it over and done with. Alise and Matthew weren't really eating, anyway, and he felt none too hungry himself.

Sacha addressed his son, "Matthew, I know it seems sudden." It is sudden, he thought dryly. He wrapped his hand around Alise's, atop the table this time. "But Alise and I are going to get married." The man paused briefly, before concluding, "Next weekend."
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Matthew's mouth fell open at the news. He wondered if the same thing was going to happen that happened with his mother they would decide that they would not want him any more. Staring down at his napkin he did not know how to respond. He willed himself to stay calm there was no need to cause another scene.

"WHAT?! Honestly you just tell me that you have been dating now you say that you guys are getting married!" He could not hold it in no matter how hard he tried he could not remain calm this was just too much too fast. He was not even fully ready to accept that his dad was dating. Now he would have to get used to the idea of having someone else around his dad and in the house other than the house elf.

He looked at both of them with anger flashing in his eyes he honestly was angry at his dad this was not what he would of wanted but he could deal he guessed for the sake that his dad desvered the right to make his own choices but why would he not tell him he was dating someone if he planned on marrying them.

"Is there anything else that I should know?" He snapped eying both of them he hoped not but he really did not care at this point he only hoped that he would not be forgotten.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Alise almost spat out her water when Sacha spoke. "Next weekend?" she whispered pointedly. She ran her fingers through her hair before turning back to her meal. Let the boy be angry- it wouldn't change anything.

"Sorry," she replied at last, squeezing Sacha's hand, "It just came up, ya know?" She let a silence fall, her brow wrinkling "We don't have to, if you're really upset, Mattie"

She eyed the man again. He'd break all of the news; Alise was afraid to hurt the kid.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:41 am

Sacha allowed Matthew a moment to voice his displeasure, patiently waiting for his tantrum to subside, in part.

"I do not appreciate your tone," he informed the boy. Sacha spoke in Russian, though, he spoke slowly enough that Matthew could easily follow. He gave Alise's hand a gentle squeeze in return.

"I have relatively few expectations of you. I expect to perform your best in your studies and comport yourself in a seemly fashion. I expect you to be a boy. I also expect you to show me the proper amount of respect.

"Your mother allowed you to do a lot of things," Sacha stated. "She also did many things which I would never do. You are my son, Matthew Rusnak. Nothing will ever change that. Your mother may have thoughtlessly put you aside, but I never would. You are far too dear to me."

He gazed intently at his son, allowing his words to sink in before he continued. "I know you are unhappy with me, and I do not expect you to immediately accept this news gladly, nonetheless, you will respect my decision.

"I try to be honest with you, and keep you informed as best I can. You ask if there is anything else you ought to know. A moment ago, I asked you to look at Alise and tell me what it is that you saw. Shall I tell you what you can't see, as yet?"

Sacha waited a moment before continuing, tone soft. "She's pregnant, Matthew." He watched his son for a few seconds. "For twelve years, you had no idea who I was. You had to live without your father. Would you wish the same for your younger brother or sister?"
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 am

Matt glared at his dad he felt overwhelmed with all the changes that were about to happen. Now he is saying that Alise is pregnant it makes him wonder what else he kept from him or is keeping from him. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh he guessed he could try and be reasonable with them they did share everything.

"I would not want this for my brother or sister. Once again I am sorry and I am really happy for the both of you." He smiled a little though inside he was really hurting and upset at his father. But he would deal with his own feelings later on his own. However he would not want to anyone else growing up not knowing about their father so he saw the reasoning behind the marriage.

"I will cooperate with you and try to be reasonable however don't expect me to like Alise" He said to his dad in English for he did not want Alise to hear that part of the conversation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 pm