Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

First introductions (Howl & Hades) (& any other professors if they want :P)

First introductions (Howl & Hades) (& any other professors if they want :P) Empty First introductions (Howl & Hades) (& any other professors if they want :P)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Sam thought it only fit to thank his employer. Sam had come from nothing and was on the verge of living on the streets until he had recieved a letter from Hades Malfoy, Headmaster of Hogwarts, offering him position of school caretaker.

He had sent a letter to Hades office and ask to meet with him. he was curious as to why he would employ a werewolf in the first place. Plus, he wanted to thank and meet the man. He was curious about him.
    He ordered two butter beers and sat waiting. He just hoped the staff members hadnt heard tell of his 'sense'. He didnt want to make an idiot of himself as he had previosuly done or make more enemies for himself. He didnt want to introduce himself if he already had a bad reputation becuase that would just make it all the more harder for him to gain anyones approval.

He rested his arm elbow on the table and put his chin on the palm of his hand as he sighed. Why couldnt he just meet everyone at once, be an idiot, get sacked and get if over with rather than having to go throught he torment time and time again? He would have to make sure he cheered himself up before Hades arrived. He hoped he was presentable. He hoped he would have the sense to keep his mouth shut about any senses he picked up. He hoped Hades wouldnt be as terrifying as he thought he would be. He hoped and hoped... letting his mind wander off to different horizons again where he was switched off from the rest of the world.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

First introductions (Howl & Hades) (& any other professors if they want :P) Empty Re: First introductions (Howl & Hades) (& any other professors if they want :P)

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Hades apparated straight into the back room of the three broom stick. He hated to bump into unnecessary people, he was here for one purpose and one purpose only. To meet with his new caretaker. He didn't need to look around the room to find him, he could sense him over to his right.

"I got your letter, I'm Hades Malfoy." He said swapping his cane to his other hand so he could shake Sam' hand. "So what can i do for you?" He asked waving over the bartender.

First introductions (Howl & Hades) (& any other professors if they want :P) Empty Re: First introductions (Howl & Hades) (& any other professors if they want :P)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Sam double-took to snap himself out of his daze. he got to his feet respectfully to shake Hades hand. "Nice to meet you sir-" A sinister sense shot up Sams arm. Shud he ignore it? He let out a low snarling growl under his breath, releasing Hades from the handshake first. He coughed to try to cover up the growl.
    "I was just curious as to why you hired me as the schools caretaker. Iv never been a student here, how did you even hear of me?"

Sam sat and gestured to Hades to sit opposite him. He kept growling under his breath and had to cough to cover it up. It probably wasnt working though. It was clearly a growl, not a sore throat.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:02 pm

He shook Sams hand there was something about this guy that just wasn't right. "Call me Hades, we are colleges now after all." He smiled taking a seat opposite him. The waiter came over with a bottle of their best firewhiskey, they knew him so well.

"Thanks Jeff would you like a drink Sam?" He asked bringing his own drink to his lips after Jeff had poured some firewhiskey into his glass. "Is there something the matter Sam?" He asked taking a sip of his drink. "I heard about you and thought you might like the chance to work. Not everyone would be willing to take on a werewolf. But i'm a fair man Sam i don't care what you are as long as you get the job done. You will get the job done right?" He explained placing his glass down on the table.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Sam had to take his pocket knife and stab himself in the thigh from under the table to stop himself from growling, becuase any minute, he felt he would bare teeth.
    His voice quivvered with the pain. "No thank you, im not a drinker. Not whiskey anyway." He looked down at the table then looked up again.
    "Forgive me Hades," Sams voice was strianed. "I dont mean any disrespect, but i dont buy that. How did you even know about me in the first place? Have the ministry been watchin me? It doesnt make any sense to me. Equal oppurtunites... no, there has to be another reason surely. U wouldnt want a monster around young students." Sam rubbed his hands over his face and leant back in his chair before looking back at Hades. "And of course sir. I'v spent a whole day before now cleaning whole floors without stopping until i cant feel my hands from scrubbing or im so tierd i end up falling asleep in the ceiling rafters when iv been cleaning the walls and ceiling. My dog does a better job of partrolling though than i do ha ha."

He suddenly felt a little calmer and less hostile when he realised what his sense could have meant: Hades was the heart kept in the dark. Sam still felt angry, but thought it unfair to think so wrongly of someone who acted as he may have done himself. He realised he had been quiet for a while. Did he always come across as ignorant ot rude when he met people for the first time he wondered?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Not caring that Sam was sat with someone, Crystella wiped away the last of her tears, donned her disguise and stormed over to his table. He had just finished talking and barely had time to notice her before she slapped him harm across the face. Before he even got chance to recover from the shock of that, his own dog Wolfie bit his hand and barked at him.
    "Thats for forgetting about me!" Crystella (Clarian) yelled. She flicked another envelope at Sam's face. "Things have changed. Do not ignore me again." She stormed out with Wolife in pursuit behind her.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Hades raised an eyebrow at him stabbing himself in the leg. "Was that really necessary? Something is clearly wrong so why don't you just get it off you chest." He said placing his cane across his lap feeling it move as it came to life and turned to his snake.

"There is nothing to forgive it is not a sin to be cautious you know." He said taking another sip of his drink. "I know a LOT of people Sam, human or otherwise it's nice to have contacts. I just so happen to know a lot of werewolves, they are great people they do more for society than most so i thought i'd give you a head start of working your way back into our world. No one deserves to be an outcast. But you can believe what you want i have a caretaker and that's all that matters."

He smiled for a second watching as the snake wrapped itself around his fingers. "Who says im not a monster myself. You have no idea what i have done, what i can do." He said looking Sam in the eye. "You can be a monster in any form just because you were cursed doesn't make you a monster, it's what you go with that curse that defines you." He sighed he hated the ministry.

"I'm in touch with the minister for Hogwarts only i hate everything they stand for as far as people know i have nothing to do with the ministry. You have nothing to worry about when it comes to them i hired you, it was my choice they can do nothing about it. You are safe from them around me." He sighed.

"You can rest you know don't give yourself an injury." He smiled he liked his keenness for the job. He raised an eyebrow as someone came and slapped him he had no idea what was happening so he just let if happen.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm

"You werent supposed to notice that. But yes, it is necessary, the closer it gets the full moon, the more i need to restrain myself. And im used to injury by now." Said Sam. He thought about Hades explanation. "Hmmmm... ok...that im better able to believe... but i didnt think any werewolves would recommend me. Unless they just wanted me out of Fanglor Alley. I dnt reall have much to do with them..."
    Sam was a be dubious of the whole monster comment. "Hmmm...im sure you'd know all about that" Sam thought to himself, seething.
    "Oh im not bothered about the ministry to be honest. My loyalties dont lie with them. They dont own me."

Sam wasnt even expected the sharp slap across his face from a fuming Clarian. Crap! He had forgotten their meeting. He was even more shocked that his own dog would bite him. What had gotten into him? And why was he following this woman around instead of tracking?
    He didnt even have time to react, she stormed off so quick. He rubbed his crimson cheek and put the letter in his pocket to read later. "Are you wondering what that was all about? Becuase its nothing sinister or shady i assure you"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:33 pm

He smiled. "I notice everything Sam what's why i am in the position i am. Nothing goes unnoticed around me." He tiled his head to the side taking in his surrounding using his senses.

He shrugged. "We need more people like us out in the world to see the ministry for what they really are." He smiled then smirked. "You having woman troubles my friend?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Sam bandaged up his thigh and hand using the rags from his back pocket. "I'd better watch myself then if i cant get away with anything" Sam joked "My headmaster in my high school was a bit like you, you couldnt lie to that man or get anything past him."

Sam straightened himself up in his seat and exhaled. "The minstry dont do their job, as least thats what my uncle said about them. They're useless, theys tick their noses in to mkae people miserbale, but dont pull their fingers out their asses when they need to. The ministry now would hate my Uncle and the plans he had."

Sam rubbed the side of his face again. It still burned from the slap. "You could say that yea, but shes not my woman. I dont have a women per say. She just knows something about my friend who i thought was dead and doesnt want to be messed about. I was supposed to meet her so she would lead me to my friend, but i was working myself so hard in the castle that i fell asleep, hit my head and forgot. I dnt think im in anyones good books at the moment."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:13 pm

He smiled. "Yes i'm very like that. I can read everyone one's mind, even those that excel in occlumency, there is always a weak point in their defenses." He smirked downing the rest of his drink.

"Your uncle would be right, he seems to have had his head screwed on." He smiled. "The ministry are a bunch of cowards that don't sort out their own problems but stick their nose where it is not wanted." He sighed refilling his glass. He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah and what plans would that be?" He asked interested.

"Oh one bit of advice NEVER leave a girl waiting they hate it." He smiled.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Hades could read minds? Oh hell... Sam would have to keep his thoughts very focused then.

"Erm... i dont really wanna get my Uncle into trouble. He nearly went insnae in Askaban the first time" Crap! Why did Sam say that? The whole keeping his mouth shut thing wasnt working out for him at all. "But er... he wanted to make his own spell book and teach that whether the minsitry apporved or not. Thats the only way me, my sister and my friend learned magic at all was through him."

And Sam laughed and rubbed his cheek again. "Well i know that now dont i? Ha ha. I wont do it again though. This could be the only oppurtunity i ever get to see my friend again. I so want to believe that this woman is telling me the truth and shes not dead."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:17 pm

He sniggered pouring himself a drink. "It's not all i can do but yes keeping your mind clean would be great." He smiled placing the bottle aside. "Your secrets are safe with me, i'm hardly going to go running to the ministry about him am i?" He smiled then added. "Besides i have experimented with lots of different brands of magic, if i don't know it it's probably not worth knowing."

"Maybe i could help?" He said glancing down at his watch. "Who is it you are trying to find?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Ahhh! He was getting in his head. He just hoped Hades wouldnt delve too deep and find out about some of Sam's plans. Sam felt quite nervous. He could tell Hades wasnt someone he should try to mess with unless he wanted to die.

"Well thats good, im sure he'd appreciate that. He still wont come out of hiding though, or my sister. They're convinced if they reveal themselves they'll get attacked or arrested or something. Oh his was worth knowing, he just wanted to teach it to a select few. I dont know why he chose me over his son though."

Sam never had the chance to learn any of Herrick's more powerful spells. He couldnt even cope with some of the easier stuff and Herrick's intense military style training put him in hospital more than once.
    "No...thank you for the offer, but no." Sam didnt want Hades having anything to do with his Crystella, or anyone else for that matter. "You wont know her, and i already have that woman who slapped me helping me find her so im all gooood."
    He double checked that the letter was still in his pocket. He would have to meet with her soon, otherwise he might miss the only opurtunity he'd ever get to see her again.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:22 pm

He smiled. "Don't worry just because i hear what you are thinking doesn't mean i listen. It's like breathing you know you are doing it but you don't always realise it. It's just natural something you do without having to think about." He explained.

He frowned. "Why are they in hiding? Surely they don't have that many people after them. There are plenty of ways to disguise yourself, you dont even need to be recognised if you don't want too. Of course your mind would stay your own but not that many people can do what i can. It's easy enough to block them out."

He smiled. "I wouldn't have to know who she was. Just a picture and her name would be enough. I have my own ways of tracking people down. Ways only i know of." He smiled he loved all this power.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:31 pm

"They may not have that many people after them any more, but they dont want to take chances. They'r all freaking out about something my cousin has done, so i think mainly they just dont want to be found by him. And trust me, they dont do low profile. And ther are those who can read through even the cleverest of disguises. They may show themsleves soon enough, but i dont know. Its been years since ive heard from them..."

Sam breathed out sadly. Years... what a terrifying concept time was. How cruel it was.
    The only picture Sam had of her was when she was a kid. She was bound to look a lot different now. PLus, that picture was private. He had never shown it to anyone. He didnt want anything to do with Hades methods. "No really, thats ok Hades, i can find her on my own, thank you. She's no one you need concern yourself with."

Sam checked the letter was their again. He was so paranoid. He took another swig of his butterbeer.
    "Do you have any other questions for me at all Headmaster? Or any tasks that need my attention in the school or outside of school?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:17 pm

"Ar i see." He said nodding his head once. He never did understand people who did things and made it public, it was stupid and reckless. Being undercover made it so much easier on yourself to live a normal life along side your business.

"Okay." He shrugged he could have found her in a matter of minute but if he wanted to take his time with it that was his problem. "No problem."

"Actually i do. What are you planning to do once it is a full moon? Where are you planning to go? I will need to put things into place."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Sam had been trying not to think about what he had to do when the full moon came. "I havnt gave it much thought to be honest. I was going to use the Shrieking Shack, lock myself under ground or go back to Fanglor Alley where some other wolves are. If not, theres a drug my sister made me. Vile as hell, but if i drink it before ima bout to turn, it knocks me unconscious and paralyses the wolf so i cnt physically move to cause trouble. Im running out of the stuff though. If you preferred i leave before the full moon so not to be a danger to the students, i'll go back home. Unless you have anywhere to lock up a raging beast."

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:37 pm

"Well im sure if you gave the potion to Cobalt our potions professor he could probably recreate it, he has a nose for these things." He smirked at his own joke.

"Or you could always use one of the rooms in the castle. I know enough spells to lock you in the room and to lock everyone else out. I could even stop the noises from leaving the room so no one will even know you were in there." He said taking a sip of his drink. "I would just have to lock you in there on the night and come and release you in the morning." He suggested.

"But it's up to you, you can go back to your people or stay at the castle. Where do you think is best?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:48 pm

"My sister's potions are pretty secret... if i run out, im sure she'll send me more. She's never been that heartless as to leave me to suffer toooo much. And i wouldnt want to damage any of the rooms. But thank you for the offer Headmaster.Its best for me not to be around others at all really. I should probably go somewhere more desolate like deeeeeeep into the forest or countryside where im less likley to cause serious damage. If im somewhere peaceful where i dont feel threatened, im usually harmless and dosile after i turn and jsut wander about a bit. My diet and lifestyle will weaken it anyway coz i dont tend to eat or sleep much. I should do though coz when you turn back you're practically starving."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:13 pm

"You wont damage anything i'm pretty good at casting protective domes, an invisible cage if you like. You'll be limited in the amount of space you have but, you will be stopped attacking everyone else." He said looking around the room.

"But if you feel its best to move out of the castle then go ahead you know more about this than i do."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:49 am

Sam laughed to himself. "Actually, i dont. I've been a werewolf for seven years and still dont know when im doing the right thing or wrong thing. I just know the wolf hates being caged up becuase it starts to panic and that makes it go a bit out of control and aggressive. My Uncle had this special collar that was supposed to be able to control the wolf, but Kerew, the douch bag, removed it and hid it from me. He thought it was hilarious when i lost control and went on a rampage. It was boring to him when i was harmless. I just think it better im away from people. If you would feel comfortable taking extra precautions with me though, feel free."

Sam finished off the last of his butter beer. He stood up, stretched and then extended his hand to Hades. "Thank you for meeting me Headmaster. I'd better get back to work now. Im sure you'll enjoy the rest of your day."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:31 am