Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Flying High (Will and Howl)

Flying High (Will and Howl) Empty Flying High (Will and Howl)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Willow sighed a little and walked into the pub, sitting down at an empty table she ordered a butterbeer and a muffin, and sat with her head in her hands. She had recently just had a fight with her boyfriend...stalker...person, and she hadn't come away without her fair share of bruises. Him of course had stayed pristine, Willow could never hurt him, she couldn't hurt anyone. It was her fault, she should have just kept her mouth shut.

Taking a tentative sip from her butterbeer she gulped, trying to dispell the memory of what he had said to her this time, sometimes she just wished that she had stayed in Russia. Willow sighed again and took a little bite of her muffin, the chocolate making her feel a little better about herself, maybe because of the chemicals it released in her mind...but also...what girl could resist the calls of chocolate?

Above everything else Willow was lonely she had no friends bar Gervias, and well, could she really call him a friend? Scolding herself mentally Willow corrected herself, of course he was a friend, he was her best friend, every thing he did he did because he loved her. Right?

Flying High (Will and Howl) Empty Re: Flying High (Will and Howl)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Sam made his usual stop in Hogsmeade in the Three broomsticks for a butterbeer. He saw a woman sat alone where he usually sat, but decided to sit at that table anyway.
    He might as well introduce himself; it was amazing the people you could meet form just saying hello. PLus, it wasnt nice for someone to be alone; Sam knew that from muchos experience.

She looked sad, like there was something on her mind troubling her, and she wasnt sat comfortably which concerned him. He hoped he could cheer her up.
    "Are you ok miss...? Do you mind if i sit with you...?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:02 pm

"Ne?"

Willow heard someone coming over to the table and she began to get up out of her seat in order to let them sit there instead.

"I'm sorry you can have you- oh, um, yes, by all means please do."

She smiled happily at the man who looked like he was concerned about her, that was nice and everything but there really was nothing wrong with her, besides her bruises which made it impossible to sit comfortably on the chair Willow was a-okay.

"I'm Willow, Willow Hartman."

Willow nodded her head, speaking with her deep Russian drawl to her words, hoping that he would be able to understand her through it. Sitting back down on her chair, she swooped her hands up and down her arms self conciously.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Sam wondered why she came across as mousy towards men with the whole attempting to leave her seat for him thing. It made him even more concerned about her.
    She seemed very cute and shy too. A little like Sam himself in a way.

"Willow? Thats a nice name, nice to meet you." Sam gently shook her hand in greeting. "I'm Sam, Sam Howlin. Im a caretaker at Hogwarts." He sat down in his seat.

"So you're from Russia? How long have you lived in the Unitied Kingdom for? Do you like it here?" Sam smiled at her, being his usual friendly self.
    He raised his hand and was brought a butterbeer. They were used to him being in there. "What are the muffins like here?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Willow smiled lightly at him and she nodded her head when He guessed that she was from Russia, she loved get hometown more than anything and it ached her within to be away from it but it was the only way to get whet she wanted from her life. She wanted to teach. She wanted to teach flying.

"I've not been here long Sam, only for a few months. I moved here under the advice of my...of Gervais, my friend."

Willow didn't know what he was to her anymore he was only a shadow of the man he was and that was another thing that killed her inside. Rubbing her arms again she smiled shyly up at Sam from her seat and she took another bite of her muffin.

"Well I like them, I'd get one, but you don't have to! I mean only if you want to." she added quickly

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Sam was able to pick up a few senses from shaking her hand. She was homesick. She was in some kind of relationship that made her feel unhappy. She could use a friend.
    "In that case, im sorry i'v not noticed you before, but then again, i havnt met that many people anyway. I've only been here a few weeks myself."
    Who was this Gervais? Was he the symbol that left her feeling broken?

"Hey hey, chill out, dont worry about it" Sam laughed, and threw her a warm, friendly smile.
    "I very well just might try one, you seem to be enjoying yours. I havnt had cakes in a while. I havnt really had food at all in a while ha ha"
    Sam asked for a muffin and took a bite when it arrived. "Mmmm, thats delicious. Thanks for recommending it Willow." Sam threw her a friendly wink and warm smile.
    He wondered why she was so skittish around men. He didnt like to think about someone as sweet as her getting hurt by anyone.

"You'll have to forgive me if i sound like im interogating you" Sam joked. "I dont know how to have normal conversations ha ha. So erm, what do you like about being here in the wizarding world? What type of things interest you? Who knows, we might share some common interests."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:13 am

Willows ears pricked up when she heard that Sam hadn't been eating food for a while, she wondered ifche was alright or if he had been sick or something like that. Grinning when he took a bite of the muffin and found that he liked it, they were one of her favourite foods.

"I'm glad that you like it, I like the double chocolate ones just because they have so much chocolate in them!"

She announced happily before an even bigger smile erupted on her face Sam seemed like a really nice guy and she was glad that he had come over to talk to them. Willow tucked a curl behind her ear and grinned shyly up at Sam.

"I love flying I own a flying shop here in Hogsmeade. I wanted to apply for Flying Professor at Hogwarts but the position was already filled, which was a bummer because that's what I moved to England for. I also play music as part of a band, I'm lead guitar. What about you Sam?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:34 am

"My friend was a bit of a chocoholic hereself ha ha. Her all time favorite: triple chocolate gateaux cake. One bite was enough for me. Chocolates great but too much at once is a bit much ha ha."
    Sam took another bite of his muffin. "I dont really like to eat too much around a full moon, i dont think it wise to have too much energy. I need to eat something though otherwise i'll be in a terrible state. I used to be quite chubby believe it or not ha ha. Not so much anymore." Sam patted his flat stomach and laughed.

It wasnt just light fasting before the moon; he'd gained then lost a lot of weight through depression as well were he had days were he had the will to go on. He still had days like that sometimes, were he would either sit around eating all day, or not eat all day at all.

Awww, Willow was so adorable and sweet. What a lovely woman. Why couldnt there be more women like her around?

"Oh do you? I'll have to pop in sometime" Sam smiled. "I was never really good with a broom though, which i hated becuase i've always wanted to fly, despite a fear of heights ha ha. And awwhh, im sorry about that. But hey, the position could always open up again." He patted her hand sympathetically. "And i'm sure having a business over here will still prove worthwhile, so dont you worry. How are you competing with the other broom shops?"

"Oh really, you're part of a band. How awesome. Do you have a gig coming up anytme soon? It'd be nice to see you play." Sam smiled.
    Although he didnt possess any musical talents, he liked music.
    "Some of my old mates from school were in a band. I tried to learn to play guitar or piano a bit but i sucked, plus im not the best singer or showman ha ha. The only one who could put up with by terrible music skils was my best friend ha ha."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:57 am

Willow smiled gently at Sam and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and titlted her head as he told her about his flying skills, or lack there of, she smiled brightly and thought about the next even that they had coming up, grabbing a napkin she wrote neatly on it the venue and date of their next performance.

"Here, it's at this small pub just outside of Diagon Alley, go to the door and ask them to go get me, I'll get you in for free."

She grinned and handed him the napkin.

"About the flying thing, if you ever wanted to try again just come and find me, I'm always around and I'll give you lessons if you want to."

Willow stroked the scar down the left side of her face and wondered about her next gig, and she wondered about Gervais, where he was, she hadn't seen him for days and she began to worry about him. Sometimes he didn't tell her when he was going to take off, he just went and that made her worry about him. If he was safe.

"Huh? Full moon? Are you a werewolf? Cause if you are..."

She looked up from her gaze at the table, her eyes were sparkling and she had a wide beam on her face.

"That's kind of cool."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:20 pm

"Thank you, i'll be sure to come." Sam smiled. "But you dont have to get me in for free Willow, i'm more than happy to pay."

"Oh dear!" Sam laughed. "I hope it isnt in a place were i can smack my head into walls ha ha. And how many centuries do you have to waste on me? Becuase im really rather useless."

He noticed a faint scar on her head and bruises on her arm when she moved a piece of hair. Should he ask her about it...? he touched his own scar on his temple. His scars came from abuse. Was this the same for her...? He hoped not. He really didnt want to think about this poor girl getting hurt by anyone.

"And yea i am yea. Ive er, been a werewolf for about erm.. roughly 8 years now." Sam leant forward and took hold of her hand; it wasnt something to beam about. "Trust me, its not that cool..." He leant back. "But if there anything you wanna know, feel free to ask, i dont mind."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Willow clasped her hands to her mouth and shook her head wildly she hadn't meant to make Sam upset by saying that it was cool she just had never met s werewolf before and she was just excited. Willow didn't want to make him feel bad so she withdrew her hands back across the table and gazed at her knees.

"I, I I'm sorry Sam. I didn't mean to offend you by saying it was cool I just, ive never met a werewolf before and I just... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to offend you please forgive me!"

Willow cried her voice crackling a little bit and she hugged her arms to herself and she muttered softly afterwards:

"We could fly where ever you want, I have a field near my house we could go to and um please it's nothing but if your sure you want to pay..."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Sam had a heart attack when he saw she was crying. What had the idiot done to her now?! He felt like such a douchebag for making her cry; he never set out to upset anyone.

He rushed to her side of the table and got on his knees on the floor next to her rubbing her back comfortingly. "Hey hey hey hey hey, you havnt done anything wrong Willow honey, please dont cry becuase of me. You've done nothing wrong, you need to stop thinking like you have. Whoever this guy is, whatever he's done, im not him, you dont have to apologise to me Willow."

He plucked a hair from his head and turned it into a yellow rose and presented it to her. "There's nothing to forgive, cheer up. Here, a rose for a Russian-Belle." Sam smiled warmly at her, hoping he'd be able to cheer her up. She already looked like she was ahving a bad day, he never set out to make it worse.

"I dont mind paying babe, really i dont." He spoke in a soft kind voice. "And that'd be lovely. At least there arnet any walls for me to fly into, but if i fly above the stratisphere i may end up crashing and bringing a few satellites down with me ha ha" He joked, trying to make her laugh instead of cry, even though he never was a very good comedian.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:25 pm

"I'm sorry Sam. I shouldn't be crying... I am so silly sometimes I just didn't want to have upset you...I don't like it when I do that, it doesn't go well for me."

Willow chuckles lightly and leans into Sam for another hug but she agonisers a little bit as he patted her back but tried to cover it up. Taking the rose with a large blush she stroked the petals gently and Williw pulled most if the stem off placing it behind her ear.

"It's beautiful thank you Sam. "

She grinned and placed her hands in his own.

"When do you want to start these lessons then? Most important thing do you have a broom or do you want to borrow one... I could always give you one from my shop."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:47 pm

"You dont need to apologise babe, really..." Sam stroked her hand with his thumb. "You havnt upset me, it's me who upset you, and i didnt mean to. Im sorry."

He was worried when she shuddered when he touched her back. She obviously didnt want to talk about it though, so he wasnt going to push the subject, but he wasnt going to forget about it either.

Willow looked so sweet and pretty with the rose in her hair. "You're welcome, im glad you like it." He smiled.

He blushed a little when she took hold of his hand. You think he would be used to girls by now, but he was still shy and awkward around them.

"Erm, any time really. Just... not this week... with the moon and all haha... And you know something. I think i'll buy one. Im just itching to see this shop of yours."
    Sam beamed up at her, hoping that it would cheer her up. Maybe he was going to be one of her first customers. "Besides, i broke mine years ago when i slammed into the side of my Uncles Cottage ha ha. He wasnt too happy haha."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Willow grinned widely as she heard Sam say that he would like to visit her shop, she would like that too and he would be one of her first customers Willow had z few who had bought big purchases like brooms and service kits which was good.

"Really? I like it, I decorated it and everything it had little mini models of the Quidditch teams flying around it, I love it so much!"

Squeezing his hand a little more Willow nodded her head as he spine about the full moon, she wondered of there was something she should do to help, she wanted to help too.

"Anything I can do to help with that? You know, you must be feeling really stressed... Seriously anything I'll do it. "

She grinned happily.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:57 pm

"Ha ha, coool, i cant wait to see it." He smiled. He loved how her face lit up. It was much prettier with a smile on it.

"No no... theres never anything anyone can ever do really except stay away. I'll end up turning whether i like it or not," He sighed. "But thanks Willow, you're lovely to offer some help. And ha ha... stressed.... you have no idea!"

He laughed. "But i'll be ok, honest. The only thing i could do with really is a friend. to cheer me up with their company." Sam smiled and squoze her hand. "And if theres ever anything i can do for you, never be afraid to ask coz i'd be more than happy to help out a beautiful lady like yourself. And if anyone bothers you, you tell me, yea...?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Willow nodded gently when she heard what Sam said about the full moon, she was sad that there was nothing that she could do to help s bit more proactively but Williw would definitely be there as a friend for Sam while it happened.

"I'll always be here for you, here have my address if you ever want to come for a chat yeah?"

On another napkin Williw wrote her address neatly and gave Sam another quick hug and she rested her head on his shoulder before moving away and taking another bite of her muffin.

"These really are good aren't they? Russia isn't so good for food...only fish and stews it's here where all the good food lies. "

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:15 pm

"These really are good aren't they? Russia isn't so good for food...only fish and stews it's here where all the good food lies. "[/quote]

"Thanks, but you shouldnt be too quick to give out your address you know. Im a stranger you've only just met. Luckily for you, this stranger is a perfectly harmless and friendly one ha ha"

Sam smiled at her. "You're really loving that muffin i see ha ha. But yea, the food is pretty nice here. It doesnt compare to my mums cooking though. Except the stuff she cooked while we were living in Ireland. Thats stews and stuff too, and i got a little fed up after a while. I've been in love with junk food since i first tried it ha ha. Have you tried food other than muffins? Becuase there's a nice restaurant around here somewhere. I'm sure theres like a mile-long line of people who'd love to take you there for a meal sometime."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Willow grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head with her hand while she blushed a little bit, she had always been like that, too trusting, she believed that she should trust everyone unless they gave get a reason not to.

"Yeah, I'm silly that way, it's how I wind myself up in trouble."

She drank a little more of her butterbeer and swooped her hands up and down her arms wincing lightly as she pressed too hard on the bruises as she moved her hands over them.

"Well, I have had one guy ask me out, today in fact so I should probably go and get myself all pretty for him and it's a surprise I think where were going. How about you? A guy as sweet as you must have a girlfriend roght?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:13 pm

"Ha ha, im the same though, sharing personal info with people i hardly know."

"Oh did you? Well good for you, im not suprised a beautiful girl like you caught someones eye." Sam smiled up at her. "And er, ha ha, not exactly no. Being a werewolf is a bit of a turn off i guess. Ah well."

Sam shook her hand to gesture goodbye. "Hope you have fun on your date." He winked. "I'll try and pop into your shop soon. Take care."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:35 am