Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Tessa Grey
Rozzers
6 posters

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Tessa just sat there in slience, she heard Ruby and started to smile.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Shrugging Ruby sighed and leaned back. She looked over at Tessa and smiled some. "I guess you could say. I just played it off as the subject we were talking about and let it as that. But if you want to know it was a wolf." She really didn't care what form she had if she even transformed. She wasn't all that picky.

"You know Prof. Thorpe, I don't mean to be rude or anything but could you please stay out of my thoughts. I don't like them much myself so if you could please leave my thoughts alone," Ruby was rather protective of her thoughts. She often thought of her past and didn't want anyone to know about it.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:13 pm

"Sorry Miss Moon, I didn't mean to pry. It's just that certain thoughts are always projected out of anyone's mind and I always catch them." Alexa paused.

"Anyway you don't need to worry if you choose to be a wolf Animagus. It's only a werewolf who's transformation is very painfull Miss Moon." Alexa said as she went to the front.

"Any one want to say anything about a werewolf's transformation before we begin with the art of Animagus training?" Alexa asked her students

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years - Page 2 300px-29
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Paloma shrugged and gave Afonka a small smile before turning to look at who had just arrived in class.

"Thanks Pandora," she smiled, "I'm great, how are you?"

She nodded in agreement, "I bet she won't. Your god mother's a great teacher, but she's rather strict when it comes to being late or not showing up to classes, don't you think?"

Paloma smiled a bit when Ruby said she had also seen a wolf. She didn't know the girl well, but she didn't think Ruby was a bad person. . . so having the wolf as your Animagus form couldn't be a bad thing, could it?

Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Alexa Smirked when ruby also said a wolf. She turned her head to face with Paloma.

"I'm fine at this moment in time. I acn't wait to be in my Basilisk form. Hopefully I won't freeze people." Pandora said with laugh.

"I'm not suprised that my form is a snake, most of my family has had a snake as a pet or have been a snake animagus. My God Mother is a parcelmouth. Wish I had that. She does have Salazar SLytherins blood runing through her though from her dads side." Alexa said with proudness.

Suddenly there was a tap at the window which the Professor went to open. A black raven came in and droped a letter of at Alexa's Desk.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years - Page 2 Kylie-23
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Alexa watched as the raven dropped a letter on her desk. She went over and opened it.

Dear Alexa

Narcissa Has had the baby today. We wellcomed a baby girl into the family. She is called Cassiopeia Jane Reikhman, weighed 7.1lb. Pandora has permission to leave the class and school for the rest of the day. There will be someone to meet her on the aparation border of the school. Your welcome to see her after classes I guess.

From Xavier Reikhman

Alexa looked from the letter to Pandora.

"Pandora your mother has had the Chilld. You have permission to go see your mother and the baby." Alexa said.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years - Page 2 300px-30
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 pm

"I'm sure you won't freeze people," Paloma laughed lightly, "But if you do, well, I suppose we can always make you wear sunglasses."

"A Parselmouth? Really? That's pretty cool," Paloma said.

When the Professor announced that Pandora's mom had had another child, Paloma turned to the girl once again, "Congratulations on your new baby sister, Pandora!"
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Pandora Smirked and laughed in her head.

"Thank you Paloma." She smiled to the girl.

"Professor what sex is the baby, Boy or Girl?" She asked as she packed her stuff away.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years - Page 2 Kylie-24
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Alexa new what Pandora's parents are like. They have wanted a boy before Pandora was even born. Pandora was christened at a late age, she was 10 and I was 18.

"Your mother had a baby girl called Cassiopeia Jane Reikhman, weighed 7.1lb. I'll see you tonight Pandora." Alexa said to the girl.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years - Page 2 300px-32
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 pm

She laughed silently.

"Mother and father had always wanted a boy. Even before I was born. They always said that to me. They will be pissed that they had another girl. They wanted a boy first so it could be the heir and carry on the pure blood name, but they got me as the heir of the line!" She said to Paloma. She stood up and but her bag over her shoulder.

"See you all later!" She said to the class. She nodded to her God mother and walked out of the room and closed the door.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years - Page 2 Kylie-25
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Alexa nodded to her God daughter and watched her go out of her classroom. She put the letter down on her desk ans contined with the lesson.

"When you took the potion I said that you can normally have more than one form to choose, you must know more about your own self. You must analyze your past and how much you have grown and changed over the last few years. The start of this lesson will be self examination of who you truly are. You need to be one with yourself before you must try to change yourself physically. Some students may find this a hard task to master as their reluctance to see themselves for who they really are gets in the way. They must over come this before they can continue with their training. Those that run into obstacles with this may need additional work." Alexa said as she wrote verything down on the bored. She continued.

Before you start your meditation, you feel comfortable enough with your own true self, you must look deeper inside and open your mind up to your power animal from your magical core. This animal may not exactly be your patronus, if you can even produce one at such a young age, but it's the animal that calls to you, feels one with you. Some times a deep meditation and a blank mind work best as the animal will enter and become visible in there. But others may need some other help with the meditation, such as using magic crystals or runes . Which I have brought the crystals and will move the desk to draw the runes." Alexa said to the class.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years - Page 2 300px-33
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:15 am

"I'm sure they'll love you and your sister just as much as they would if they had a boy," she assured Pandora. "Bye!" she waved.

Paloma turned to the Professor and listened intently. . . so she would have to analyze herself, huh? That should be fun.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:12 am

Waving at Pandora as she left, Afonka turned back to the Professor, listening carefully as she spoke. This all sounded rather fun.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Alexa flicked her hands at the curtains to block out every light in the room. The classroom went black. She flicked her hands again and a couple of candles lit and floated around the room.

"I want you all to get into a comfortable posistion Before you all start your meditation. If it means that you have to sit on the desk with your arms and legs crossed then so be it." Alexa said to her class.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years - Page 2 300px-36
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Paloma frowned at the sudden darkness, but didn't really mind it. She had always found the dark to be pretty calm.

Candles then lit up, and Paloma looked around at the others students. She shrugged and got up, taking her books off the table and putting them on the floor.

She sat on the desk and crossed her legs.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Tessa then put all of her books on the floor. She then climbed on top of her desk. Tessa knew that she was going to have to find what she called her inner chi. That is when she started to breathe in and out. She had to relax and clear her mind. Tessa could tell that she was feeling calm and relax.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Alexa Looked at her students.

"I now want to completely disconnect with everything around you, even your thoughts. look deed within you to find your magical core. Feel your magic pulse through your veins. Feel it around you. Let it open the part that you want to open, meaning your Animagus form. Let it try to give you a peak of you form by turning a part of your body into your form!" Alexa said to her class.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years - Page 2 Casey1-2-1
    Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Third Years - Page 2 Russia12

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:53 pm