Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Leopards and Friends (Jaelyn)

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Leopards and Friends (Jaelyn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Leopards and Friends (Jaelyn)

Post by Loz Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:08 am

"Answer the question, Sokol!" she practically growled. Love could be irrational and hurried. Ksenia had mysterious ways of thinking and what if she had...

As soon as Cleo got off of Jaelyn, the girl shot up from her position and spun around quickly to face the other.

"Well?!" she demanded, suddenly aggressive.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:13 am

"No I don't love him, Morozov!" Ksenia snapped at the other girl. "Happy now?"

The SLushatel got up from the ground and dusted herself off. "People who think the love someone from first sight are delusional."
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:20 am

"Right." she nodded stiffly, then dusted herself off.

"Well." Jaelyn paused for a while, refusing to meet Ksenia's gaze. "Good." she crossed her arms tightly against her chest and turned to Cleo again.

"Haven't gone soppy on me then?" she teased, having calmed down slightly now.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:24 am

"What on earth are you talking about now, Morozov?" Ksenia snapped once again. She walked closer to the water, wrapping her arms around her chest.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Jaelyn's anger flared again and her hands curled into fists in frustration as she attempted to control her temper.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Sokol!" she snarled.

"Don't you dare turn love sick on me." she breathed, almost undetectable undertones of vulnerability in her voice.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:18 pm

"Now you are insulting me, Morozov," Ksenia said with a frown. "Why would I get soppy over ranything?" she asked as she dusted her robes off. "And besides, we haven't even kissed yet."
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:26 pm

"Because." she hissed, narrowing her eyes at the other girl accusingly.

"It's what all you terrible teenage girls do." Jaelyn said, as if she wasn't one of them. Though, the Hitrost had never been love sick in her life. Perhaps once, but she would refuse to admit to it.

"I want to meet him." Jaelyn declared. "Or at least do a background check. Something." she shrugged one shoulder in an attempt to appear nonchalant.

"Something to put my mind at ease."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:38 pm

"Don't make me hit you, Morozov," Ksenia said, her voice low and threatening. The two girls have gotten into fist fights before, not surprisingly with their personalities. Though their friendship has always remained the same as it always was. Maybe it was simply due to the fact that they would be completely isolated in this school if they didn't have each other.

"Do I look like a typical teenage girl?" Ksenia snarled at Jaelyn.

"Br my guest," she said, turning to face the water once again. "I am curious to hear what you will say about him actually," she admitted.

"He doesn't need a background check," the Slushatel said rolling her eyes. "He is a Sicarius heir. The only background checks that are needed to be done is researching his family's history." She had studied a lot of the Sicarius history when she was a child, to know just in case she was faced with an emergency like she was now.

"Are you worried about me, Jaelyn?" Ksenia turned to face the other girl fully. One of her eyebrows was raised and her tone was teasing as she studied her friend. She hated to admit it, but part of her cared about the other's answer.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:14 pm

"I'd love to see you try." Jaelyn growled. "Or has having a Sicarius to protect you turned Sokol soft?" she said, tone bordering disgust. Of course Jaelyn knew that the other girl was just as capable as before and that her words were harsh- but her temper had taken control. She was practically seeing red.

"Well if you start gushing about Lucifer, you'll sound like one." Jaelyn hissed.

"Good." the girl gave a stiff nod. It would be considerably harder to meet the boy if Ksenia had said that she shouldn't.

"I don't care. I want to know everything." she insisted harshly.

Jaelyn gnawed her lip. She hated these types of questions.

"Why wouldn't I be?" the girl murmured, mostly to herself.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Ksenia growled at her friend and that growl was followed by a second one from the tree as Cleo crouched in the branches. The girl sighed after a few moments. "If I start gushing about Lucifer you have my permission to hit me," she stated.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever you want. I won't stop you, Morozov," she said.

She turned to face the other girl fully. "I suppose not," her lips spread into an expression somewhere between a smirk and a smile.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Jaelyn scowled at the girl's growl,but ignored the one emitted from the animal. Although Cleo was entertaining, she posed no threat as a cub. She could've easily dealt with, in a matter of moments.

"I think you'll find I'll do more than just hit." she threatened lowly.

Jaelyn frowned and crossed her arms over her chest.
    "And you can wipe that smile off your face." she murmured.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:01 am

"More then just hit? If I start gushing about Lucifer?" Ksenia said with a smirk.

She shook her head slightly towards the other girl, but didn't say anything.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:10 am

"Yes. Merlin Sokol, didn't you hear me the first time?" she growled impatiently, but her anger was clearly simmering down now.

"Gushing about anyone." Jaelyn added on quickly. The girl did not want to ever have to deal with a love sick Ksenia. She visibly shuddered at the thought.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 am

"But why!" Ksenia said with laughter, her tone teasing. "Lucifer is so strong! And manly! Did you see his muscles?" she gushed with a wide smirk on her face as the face of the other girl turned more sour by the second.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:39 am

"Shut up, Sokol." she warned, fisting her hands and fighting the very serious and strong urge to strangle Ksenia.

Jaelyn's expression suddenly relaxed. 
    "And if you think so highly of him, exactly when do you plan on kissing the man?" she smirked, raising an eyebrow.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:45 am

Ksenia laughed and rolled her eyes at the Hitrost girl. "Please. Do you really believe I gush, Morozov?" she raised her eyebrow at the girl. "Or do you not understand when a person is teasing?"

"When the time is right," she said simply. The whole relationship hasn't been initiated because of attraction. "I respect him and he respects me. There really is nothing else to it at the moment," she said as she gazed out over the water.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Jaelyn bit her tongue in frustration. Sokol was insufferable, sometimes.

"I understand when a person is teasing. That doesn't mean it irritates me less." Her upper lip curled backwards in a slight snarl.

"How boring." she drawled, leaning against the trunk of the tree.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Ksenia only smirked.

"Yes, you can say that. That's why I have you to entertain me," she said as she put her hands in the pockets of her robes.

Cleo in the meantime hopped down from the tree and ran off into the tall grass once again.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:39 pm

"I'm your entertainment system, am I now?" she chuckled, then paused dramatically.

"Hold on a second, Sokol." Jaelyn smirked. "I'm your replacement for a romantic relationship?" The girl let out a short laugh.

"Exactly what kind of entertainment am I hear for? Because I'm not particularly interested in you in that sort of way, Ksenia." she teased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:23 pm