Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I'm Not Calling You A Liar [Charles&Lena]

Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'm Not Calling You A Liar [Charles&Lena] Empty I'm Not Calling You A Liar [Charles&Lena]

Post by Hannah Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:59 am

Charles smirked when he heard the news. Lena and Rhys were broken in half, and he had seen the signs of his former friend breaking. Hungovers, mood swings and secret parties with Hazelle Bass practically screamed 'angry' for him.

Now, he was walking by her in the hidden passage, and his only hope was that she didn't bump into him.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

I'm Not Calling You A Liar [Charles&Lena] Empty Re: I'm Not Calling You A Liar [Charles&Lena]

Post by Rora Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:06 pm

It was another one of those fuzzy, angry days for Lena. Merlin, mood swings were really getting to her lately. It was three months, and no, it was not getting better. It might as well be getting worse, because she had felt no improvement in her feelings towards anyone. Thankfully, school was ending soon, so she had time to think over her decisions with Anya when they go to the Hayes House and Amsterdam during the summer.

She felt herself bump into someone as she hid in the hidden passage, because she was trying to skip Transfiguration again. Her sharp voice immediately called out, "Who's there?" She did not want to talk to anyone right now.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'm Not Calling You A Liar [Charles&Lena] Empty Re: I'm Not Calling You A Liar [Charles&Lena]

Post by Hannah Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Charles cursed himself mentally when he heard the familiar voice he did not want to hear. He sighed, trying to not let his confidence slip. It could be the worst thing that could happen right now, because then Lena would attack him with insults, and other things he really shouldn't mention.

"It's me," he announced with as much confidence as he could get. He took a deep breath, and hoped that Lena would not try to kill him for all the things he did to her.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Lena gasped quietly to herself when she heard who it was. The owner of this voice was all too familiar, and not in a good way. She tried not to hyperventilate or shriek or throw a tantrum, but oh, they sounded so, so tempting right now. She mentally told herself that she must not give in to temptation, so she will be the weak one in this equation.

"Charles," she repeated, sounding as cold as she usually is with him, "what brings you here at such an unfortunate time of day?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:10 am

"I don't know," he muttered. "I'm chucking class." He then sat down onto the cold, rocky ground. "What are you doing here?" he spat. He did not want to talk right now, and if only he had gotten himself out of here the second he could.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:46 am