Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Calling All Angels [OPEN]

Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Calling All Angels [OPEN] Empty Calling All Angels [OPEN]

Post by Arael Caverly Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Arael huffed as he sat down on the grass of the meadow, taking in his surroundings. Life was.. boring on Earth. The Ministry had nothing interesting going on, despite working in the Department of Mysteries. It really was mysterious, though, which made it slightly more interesting than your average rooms. Making up his mind, the Angel turned his 'angel radio' on.

"... Hell ... Demons .. Attacking! .. Fine .. casualty .."

He couldn't get a proper hold, which frustrated him to no end. Maybe it was the Wizard Magic interfering, but that wouldn't do, as he had wizards magic inside of him too. It usually worked before that. Running a hand over his face, Arael dropped back so he was laying down. He would figure it out later. Maybe.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Calling All Angels [OPEN] Empty Re: Calling All Angels [OPEN]

Post by Lainey Ladrón Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Lainey walked by the lake. The last time she had been here, she had... She had been in a dark place. Again. And then, she had ended up talking to that crazy wizard who always kept showing up around her. Lainey still didn't know what to make of their conversation. At the the time, she hadn't really been in the best frame of mind.

The young woman decided she would continue by rather than stop to admire the lake's beauty, when she noticed someone lying on the grass. Wasn't that..?

She turned off of the course she had set for herself to approach the other person. A smile spread across her lips.

"Hey, there, Blue Eyes," Lainey greeted.
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:43 am

Tipping his head back, Arael smiled as he saw Lainey. He waved at her before he dropped his arm back down lazily.

"Hello, Lainey," He said simply, patting the ground next to him, inviting her to sit with him wordlessly. "How have you been?"

Never say Arael Caverly was someone that knew what to say in a conversation. He wasn't.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:44 am

Lainey sat, wrapping her arms around her knees. "Oh, well..." she began. Well, a couple months ago, I would've killed myself if some random wizard hadn't stopped me. It was a few meters away from here, actually... "About the same, really. I've quite at Corner Brews, by the way. I work at the Jug and Bottle, now. Better pay."

She turned to look at him. "How have you been, Arael?"
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:41 pm

"Oh?" Arael tilted his head to the side and grinned. "Congratulations on the better job, then," He said simply, moving his head so it was back to facing the sky.

"Great, really," He hummed. "Lots of time to do.. nothing, really."
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:03 am

"Thank you," Lainey preened, tilting her head arrogantly, though a smile tugged at her lips. "You never did come to see me at Corner Brews, you know - don't think I've forgotten. In fact, I'd nearly forgotten I'd met you at all until I saw you here." She was teasing, of course, and her tone attested to this fact.

The redhead wrinkled her nose in distaste. "Sounds boring," she declared. "I don't care for having lots of time to do nothing - too much time to think. Never a good thing, believe me." Lainey laughed. "If you ever pulled yourself away from your oh-so-important research, I'd willing to help entertain you, if you'd like."
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Arael blinks and shrugs his shoulders the best he can. He doesn't want to look at her, so he keeps his head facing upwards. "Sorry about that. The Ministry keeps me busy and I haven't had the time.." He trailed off, scrunching his nose up slightly. "Sorry." He repeated.

Raising an eyebrow, he grins slightly. "Entertained? Like, how?" He asks innocently. He peers over at her and smiles.

[[ooc: late reply is late. Sorry! My laptop charger broke and I only just managed to get a new one. Life. =n=]]
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:19 am

"Don't worry about it," Lainey remarked. "Not the first time I've been stood up, y'know."

The redhead smirked back at him. "Oh, you know... ordinary stuff. It would rather depend on the situation, really. Though, being in my own charming company is entertainment enough.

"I could... personalize my services, of course," Lainey drawled suggestively.

((OOC: It's all good. Nothing like technology crapping out on ya. >.< Glad you're back. ^^))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:13 am