Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Angels and Demons

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Angels and Demons Empty Angels and Demons

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Tre walked into the classroom, his mind completely elsewhere. Creatures of war, eh, he was one, why bother learning about it? He'd already covered most of these in his extra studies with the Popovs, and he didn't see why he had to bother learning about them again. He had other things he could have been doing, finishing his list with Faye being one of them. Sighing, he dropped into a seat, looking around the class. He was the first one here. Wasn't that marvellous.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Angels and Demons Empty Re: Angels and Demons

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Ophelia hummed as she walked out to the Creatures of War class. She wasn't entirely sure why she didn't just bother to skip it. She had no care for animals of any kind - war like or not, but... perhaps it could be intersting.

At some point.

Besides, she supposed if she had botherd to come to school at all, she might as well bother to go to class.

Flopping into a seat, she nodded at the only other boy in the room, "Such a joy to be back, is it not?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:29 am

Pieter had needed another class and this had seemed to be the perfect one. New teacher always meant an easy class. And, by the looks of the teacher he had seen in dinners, she would be a push over.

"Hello, fellow lazy asses," he smiled, walking through the door. No one wanted to take this class, it was true. It was the true lazy class.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Tre glanced up, noting the girl before him. He grinned dazzlingly before resting his head on his arms and gazing at her with his golden eyes. "Hey." He greeted. "I suppose it's a good day."

He turned his attention to the other boy, offering a grin to him to. "Hey there, bunny. How's it hanging?"
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Viola opened the door calmly, despite the fact the bowl she was carrying seemed to be on fire. She placed it on her desk and smiled at the largest crown she had all day.

"G' morning!" she smiled, "Welcome to class! Today, we're learning about salamanders! Can anyone tell me about them?
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Yefrem had been sitting quietly by himself. The question was simple.

"A salamander is a fire-dwelling lizard that, um, eats flames," he answered simply.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am