Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You - Tessonka

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You - Tessonka  - Page 3 Empty Re: I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You - Tessonka

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:12 am

"Yeah," He grinned, "And I get to do it all with you, which makes it even better."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You - Tessonka  - Page 3 Empty Re: I Can't Keep My Eyes Off You - Tessonka

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:28 am

Tessa was still blushing. " Yeah."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:08 am

"I'm so lucky to have met you." Afonka said with a grin. "My life wouldn't be as great without you."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 am

Tessa was still blushing. " I think it would have been the same without me."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:11 am

"No it wouldn't." He said, shaking his head. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 am

Tessa blinked. " I know you wouldn't have been at this party, if I didn't invite you. If that is what you mean."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:59 pm

"Well, it's partly that." He explained, "See, my life just wouldn't be as amazing without you because you're perfect." Nodding, he grinned at Tessa.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:29 am

Tessa sighed. " I am far from perfect Afonka." She knew that her life was good, but she wondered how long it would last.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:08 am

"Well, I think you're perfect." Afonka smiled at her. And it really was true. She was just so sweet and kind and funny and pretty and smart. And maybe he - Did he love her? Glancing at the bottle in his hand, he shook his head ever so slightly. That was a question best answered without a trace of alcohol in his system.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Tessa blinked. " Serious I am far form being perfect for anybody."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:49 pm

"And I'm serious when I say you're perfect." Afonka said, tilting his head slightly as he looked at her. One day, he was going to prove to her just how perfect she really was.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Tessa rolled her eyes. " Nobody can be perfect. That is what makes us human."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 pm

"Well, you're as close to perfect as any human can ever be." Afonka nodded, grinning.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Tessa laughed. " There are people who are more perfect than me. And they can see."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 pm

"But - but I don't know them." Afonka said, shaking his head slightly, "And I know you. And that -" Cutting himself off, he shook his head. "That doesn't make any sense. What I'm trying to say is that to me, you're the closest to perfect a person can be. Blind or not."

Finally satisfied, he nodded to himself.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:12 am

Tessa smiled even if it wasn't true. But she didn't feel like fighting with him. " Ok whatever you say."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:39 am

"Ok," He said with a shrug. Convincing her would be harder than he thought, but it would be worth in the end. Taking a small sip of vodka, he said once he'd swallowed, "Do you have any siblings?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:48 am

Tessa then blinked. " Nope only child, parents didn't want to chance another child since I am blind."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:26 pm

"That's...sad." Afonka said glumly, "It must be lonely being an only child. I have a little sister."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Tessa sighed. " Yeah it is."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:42 pm

"At least you have great friends." Afonka said, brightening up. "It's not the same, but it's still great."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yeah I do have great friends now."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:02 pm

"Like Phillie and I." He said with a nod and a grin.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yes like you and Phillie. But also Lena and Ruby."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 pm

"I know Lena," Afonka said thoughtfully, "She's in one of my classes. But I don't know Ruby."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:47 pm