Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

angel eyes

Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

angel eyes Empty angel eyes

Post by Emelie Foss Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Emelie was happier than a small child promised a big bag of sweets. Things were looking up.

One, she was finally going to be adopted. Actually, she'd heard that two families wanted her. She didn't really want to choose, but was way too happy to think about it.

Two, she felt accepted. Sure, Emelie hardly said anything about herself really, but she felt more a part of society then ever.

And she had Adam, of course. That made her happy.

Allover, she was not as upset as the last year. Nothing could go wrong now, in Emelie's opinion.

Smiling, the blonde took a seat, happy to be going back finally. Emelie looked out the window.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

angel eyes Empty Re: angel eyes

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Adam was looking for a place to sit. This year would be completely different. Camille, Tobias, and Quinn were at Hogwarts and he was here. The only good thing was that Adam had Emelie here. Adam found her by herself and grinned. He opened the door and walked in. He closed the door and sat next to her.

"Hey beautiful" Adam greeted. "So you look very happy, want to tell me why" Adam asked her.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Emelie looked up, grinning. "Hello there!"

Smiling, her eyes travelled to the table. "Oh, nothing. Just the general stuff." Her smile widened. "I might be adopted soon! That's why."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Adam smiled when she sounded happy. He was glad she was happy, it made him happy as well.

"That's great Em, who wants to adopt you" Adam asked her. He held her hand in his. "Sorry, just curious" Adam said.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:03 am

"I actually have to choose between two families," Emelie said. "One in Russia and one in England- I think. I never really memorized it." She took a deep breath. "I found out that Emgland is closer to here than Russia. I don't want to leave here."

Looking up at him, Emelie tilted her head. "How have you been? Had a good summer?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Adam rubbed circles on the back of her hand. "Don't worry Emelie, you will pick the right choice, all you need to do is follow your heart" Adam reassured her.

Adam grinned. "I've been good. I spent a good summer. Met up with Tobias, met some new people and I owled Quinn a few times" Adam said to her.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Emelie chuckled, and laid her head on his shoulder. "That sounded horribly cheesy, you know that?" She was confused. Really confused. Not that Emelie knew any of the families, so that didn't complicate the situation that much.

She smiled. "What new people did you meet?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Adam replayed Emelie's comment in his head and what he said to her and nodded slowly. "Yeah, that sounded bad but hey, I'm just glad that you're getting adopted by not only one but two families, but you still need to pick" Adam said to her.

"Just some girl named Valkyrie, I met her when I went to the lake" Adam said to her.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Emelie sighed. "Yeah. I don't like decisions." She shivered at the thought. Deciding was one of her weaker points. Preferably, Emelie would live a life without it.

"Oh," was all she said.

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Adam chuckled. "No one does but it's life" Adam said honestly.

Adam pecked her cheek. "She wasn't all that, she doesn't even compare to you" Adam said to her honestly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:19 pm