Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Never Close Our Eyes

Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Never Close Our Eyes Empty Never Close Our Eyes

Post by Xaroz Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:26 pm

He was on his knees, in one of the many clearings in the Forbidden Forest. The moon lit him up as his pearl white wings brushed his arms as they flapped around him. His toned chest was bare, but the cold didn't effect him so. Sometimes he wished the night would never be over.

If he had his way, he would never have his eyes closed, the night was beautiful, it was a shame that people sleeped in the darkness. There will be plenty of sleep when one dies, of course. He lifted his head up as his yellow/gold eyes glowed with the moon.

He wished he could find his mother, he did not think she was dead. She couldn't be .... She was a angel who couldn't die. He needed her really. Sometimes his dad didn't understand how his inner creature was very ... interesting.

His ears finally picked up the sounds of a stopping person from the side of him, shit. His yellow eyes flashed to the boy who had entered the clearing. "You do know that the forest id forbidden for a reason right?" He asked the boy, as his lips sneered.

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Never Close Our Eyes Empty Re: Never Close Our Eyes

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Daniel was going walking, trying to find some sort of inspiration, and it was good to have a break from the theatre. When he was spoken to rudely he merely glanced over and smirked.

"oh really, then what excuse do you have?" he rolls his eyes giving a small scoff. "and since when are you my keeper hm?"
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 pm

His white heavenly wings froze in annoyence and his eyes widened. "I don't have a excuse, dearey. I'm alowed to be in here because of my creatureness, if you haven't guessed as oh yet." He smirked as he he lifted himself in the air as his huge white wings lunged him up as they started to turn inwards into his bare back.

His Air Element lowered him down as he landed near the boy. His glowing yellow eyes taking the boy in. "How very nice to meet someone in my element," He said witha slight emotion in his voice.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Daniel watched indifferently. He was a wizard. Stuff like this wasn't too amazing. His best friend could see other peoples emotions as colours for gods sake, but he'd try to humour this poor fool.

"oh wow! that is really amazing guy. i have never seen anything like that ever" he said a little forced but in an ettempt to be kind
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Korvus knew of the boy attitued clearly, he snorted, knowing that Casey had told him about this brain over there. He looked up to the sky, smirking at the moon as he lifted his hand summoning the wind as he heard a yelp as the boy was suddenly in the air, under his contoll.

He made the boy stop at the tallest tree, which was quite high really. Teach the boy not to be sarcastic with him as he grinned at the boy. "How you liking it up there? Don't worry, I won't drop you." He said loudly with a deep laugh, which was amusing.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:04 am

Daniel stared at the psychopath that had him dangling from nothing, blankly. It wasn't really that scary.

"is this su[pposed to effect me..? but look you really don't have to attempt to please me. My opinion isnt the only one that matters" he chuckled slightly and pulled his book out of his marc jacobs bag and began reading

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:16 am