Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Brand New Eyes

Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Brand New Eyes Empty Brand New Eyes

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Who ever thought that school, could be so darn fasinating. Besides the weather anyway, it worse that the rainy North Yorkshire. Korvus was sat at the Slytherin Table, hardly anyone in the great hall as he but into his toast. His eyes lingered around, noticing curious whispers about him, and who he was. His lip curled in slight annoyence and he leaned back, against the wall as he took hold of his cup of tea.

Oh, was he such a entertainer to these students. Gossip would be spreading around, no doubt. What was a half angel doing in Hogwarts, blah, blah, blah. He wasn't the only creature in school. Korvus just whished that people would keep their noes's out of his life.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Brand New Eyes Empty Re: Brand New Eyes

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Casey had sat at the 'oh so forbidden' Slytherin table, even though she was a Gryffindor, in hopes of finding her boyfriend, Liam. Instead, she saw a lot of people whispering and looking at a boy about five feet down the table from her. He was annoyed and bored at the same time, a combination that intrigued her.

Casey slid down the bench so she was sitting across from him. "Hi, I couldn't help but notice the center of attention over here." She smirked a little. "Any idea what the twits are saying? I'm Casey by the way. And no, I don't care that I'm a Gryffindor sitting at the Slytherin table, as I'm sure you were wondering."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:49 pm

He felt someone coming close by to him. He turned his head, yellow eyes staring at the Gryffindor robed girl. He tilted his head in interest. "Of course I'm the center of attention at the moment, why wouldn't I be?" Sarcasim was dripping from is angelic voice as he took a sip of his tea, smirking at the girl.

"Their wondering why a creature like me is doing here. I'm scaring them with my yellow eyes. So what that your a Gryffindor, at the end of the day, there just houses that we were placed in to sleep in really, besides of making your traits better." Korvus snorted, offering the seat next to him. The girl was very nice, at least.

"Trinity, Korvus Trinity. Third year Slytherin." Korvus smiled slightly offering his hand to the girl besides him.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Casey tilted her head at him, her face openly showing her curiosity. "I don't know, why would you be? And if you're a creature, as you put it, what are you? If I'm not being rude by asking. And your eyes don't scare me. I have my own oddities." She smiled, gesturing to her violet eyes.

She grinned. "Finally, someone else who doesn't care!" Casey shook the boy's hand. "It's nice to meet you Korvus. I seem to attract Slytherin boys like a magnet anyway. My boyfriend's a Slytherin and so is the boy I count as my brother."

Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:09 pm

His eyebrows raised on their own as his eyes turned neon blue, at her. "A man eater then? Wonder why boys go after you? Your a blooming young lady Casey, any idiot should see that." Korvus made his lips smile, for once showing his pearl teeth.

"So you haven't heard then? I'm a Half Angel, Casey. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I see people for who they are, not just the cover." Korvus nodded sneering at the Ravenclaw table as he saw one holding a book on Angels.

"So, I sense you are something, your violet eyes say it."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Casey blushed and ducked her head. "Man eater? Maybe not the word I would have chosen. But I guess I'll take it as a compliment." She looked back up at him. "I never really saw myself that way. I didn't exactly have a reason to before coming here." Her eyes darkened, but she shook off thoughts of her past. "Thanks for the compliment." She returned his smile.

Casey's eyes widened, just a bit, but her answer was casual. "Cool. I don't believe I've met a half angel before. Or a full angel. Or any sort of angel." She smiled. "I try to do that too, but I don't always succeed. My brain is just wired to be at least a little judgmental." She shrugged.

Casey nodded. "Yeah. I'm human, but I do have a special power. I don't know if the violet eyes are because of this, but I'm an Empath. I see other's emotions as colors on the edges of my vision and I actually feel particularly strong emotions for myself." Letting her eyes unfocus, she saw the colors more clearly. "You're annoyed with the others who judge you for what you are," she murmmered. "But you're also bored with their speculations. The school fascinates you and you're glad to be here." She allowed a half smile to grace her lips. "I intrigue you and you like me a little, but you're not quite sure yet. You're surprised, even now at what I can see." She shook her head and returned her gaze to his face. "So yeah, there's my hidden freakish- ness."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:52 pm

"Bravo!" Korvus started to clap slowly, intrested at what she just said anout his emotions and current state. He smirked a little, his eyes turning back to yellow as he ran a hand through his lonf, spikey black hair. He didn't know if he should tell his powers as of yet. He needed trust worthy friends, in this moment of time.

"I have certain powers, which people can judge easily. If you and I become more closer as friends Casey, one dau I will tell you. My powers are really are one of a kind." Korvus said quietly to her, making sure no one listened.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Casey bowed a little in her seat, grinning. "Thanks. I'm just glad it doesn't freak you out. It has before, you know. Many mixed reactions..." She shivered slightly. "Not everyone is so accepting as you."

Casey shrugged. "Ok. I accept that. I'm basically a complete stranger and some things don't go over so well." She grinned. "I'm holding you to that though. When you trust me, you have to tell me. I don't think you'll scare me away or make me hate you or anything though."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 am

"You don't freak me out at all. I have seen alot of freaky things, your not even close, Casey." Korvus went distant for a minute, wondering abiut his freakiness powers. One should think it was impossible to do but.... he shook his head, bringing back to the living.

"I will tell you one day, but for now I would like to become good friends with you, even though I am a year younger. I seem mature for my age Casey, but you get to know why." Korvus muttered with a small smirk, drinking his tea as it refilled.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Casey leaned forward, putting her elbow on the table and supporting her neck with her hand. "Like what?" she asked. "I think the freakiest thing I've seen is one of the kids here, Mars, going all Beast Boy on a deer. And then I was 30 feet up a tree, cause that scared me. Not because of what he did, but what he was prepared to do to me." She shrugged. "I think I'm only alive because he got bored with me," she stated matter-of-factly.

Casey grinned. "I don't really care if you're younger, honestly. When you get to deal with me, you'll wonder if it's you who made the younger friend. Sometimes, I act like a 6 year old. Not gonna lie." Her grin grew, then shrank again. "I can be serious though. It usually depends on the people around me."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:29 pm

"You should see what I can grow out of my back," Korvus paused, a laugh that was never used came out. "No, I was attacked my 3 vampires when young. Half Angels smell delicious to them. They all had hold of me and one was feeding off me from my leg, another from my neck, the other from my arm." Korvus pulled his collor down, showing the silver bite mark.

"I'm not affraid of them, its one of my weaknesses, demons are." He muttered looking at the girl with no emotion. He covered his neck back up, smirking again. "Well, I might make you act more mature then, sad to say."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Casey grinned. "I bet if I was on my broom, I could still out-fly you. I'm a boss at flying." She sobered quickly at his next words. "Wow. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Um, I should probably warn you that there's two half vampires at this school and while I'm pretty sure Tobias will behave himself, I'm not so sure about Karma. And I guess since you told your attack story, I'll tell mine.

"My tormentors were human, by the loosest definition of the word. It was back at my old school, in America. At first they teased me for zoning out when emotions ran high, for being a bookworm, and for anything else they could think of. And then they found out that I was an Empath with the worst control on my own temper of anyone in the world. Then they stole my stuff and tripped me in the hall, things like that. And then they beat me." She ran a finger over the long, white scar on her left arm. "This is from an unfortunate encounter with a wall. This," she touched a scar on her cheek, "Is from a knife I didn't even know they had." She sighed. "I got angry, I fought, I lost. Almost every day."

Casey looked at him thoughtfully. "I didn't know that. You learn something nesw every day," she muttered. Smiling, she said, "That won't always be a bad thing you know."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:28 pm

"Your inccorect, I am the one who flys like a boss. One has been flying since he was born, Casey." He truely did smirk at her as he tapped his foot, ignoring the people who were coming into the hall. He snorted as he heard them talking yet again.

"Sorry about that. I loath bullies, always have, always will. I'm a bit of a nature/book worm to say. Oh, You are now the center of attention along with me, someone thinks we are planing something." He said as his eyes pointed to a blonde haired first year ravenclaw. His yellow eyes caught her auror. Fae, interesting. What intregued him most was that the little first year waved,

"Is it me or are there alot of magical creatures in this school. I have sussed out a little fae." Korvus smiled slightly at the first year as he looked back to Casey.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Casey stuck her tongue out. "We'll just have to see, won't we?" she asked, smirking. "I love a good contest, especially flying." She scowled slightly at the stupid gossiping students. "Godric, these people!"

Casey shrugged. "I hate them too. I'm just glad we moved before they killed me or something." She rolled her eyes. "People always need to have something to stare at. Might as well be us. It's not like I've never been the center of attention

Casey smiled and shrugged. "Yeah, there's lots of people who are either creature, half creature, or have an ability. It's weird how the number has grown, but there you are." She turned to see the Fae girl, giving her a smile and a little wave.
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:39 pm

"I think alot of there parents, grand parents went into hiding when Voldemort was in power in both wars, after his ending, most came out." Korvus agreed with the girl nodding in contempmetn. A Clap of thunder shook the hall as some started to scream. he started to laugh, once again at there perfetic screams.

"Hmm, I always loved to fly in thunder and lightnings storms, seems crazy, I know." He had to smirk again, he wasn't crazy, but it was the rush of doing it that made him mad as a hatter.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Casey thought for a moment. "That makes sense I guess. Many were probably homeschooled, out of fear of Voldemort and probably of mockery as well. Most people way back when would have probably found us the oddest of the odd." She smiled, a bit bitterly. "Not that they don't now, but probably even more so then."

Casey jumped a little at the first clash of thunder, then looked up at the ceiling in awe. It was beautiful. "You know," she said thoughtfully, "I love storms and have been out in them on foot, but I've never been flying in one." She looked at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Let's say you and I find out who's the better flyer, shall we?" Hardly waiting for an answer, she jumped up, pulling him out of his seat and running out of the Great Hall laughing. This was going to be fun.
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:43 am

Korvus saw the girls evil, dareing smile, worthy of any Slytherin. Before he knew it, he was pulled out of his seat and running out of the great hall with the girl. He was sort of glad to get out of the gossip hall, as he put it now. "Slow down, one does not run. It very unbecoming of me, Trinity's never run." Korvus mocked as they went through the entrance hall, coming out into the grounds.

The skys were black, a lash of lightning covering Hogwarts. The rain hadn't started yet, but it would soon, he could tell. He was good at telling the weather. "So What broom you got then?" He asked with a small smile as they walked fast deeper into the grounds. Not letting slip at how he was going to fly.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:56 am

Casey rolled her eyes, but slowed down. "Oh, so you'll go outside and get soaked, but you won't run. Lighten up a bit, Mr. Trinity-who-does-not-run." She sent him another smile to show she was only joking and continued to walk outside, dropping his wrist.

Pulling out her wand and summoning her broom, Casey blushed. "It's just an old Firebolt. Not the fanciest, but it's the best I could afford." Everything after fanciest was mumbled almost unintelligibly. It always embarrassed her to own up to how poor her family really was. She had worked for a year to save up for her broom. Eager to change the subject, she asked, "Where do you want to fly?"
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:06 am

Korvus nodding with a small smirk, he took out his wand and summond a broom that he never used, it was still new, in it's box. This was one that he had won a couple of months ago in a competition. The New Supersonic Star, fastest broom on the planet. He already had one, his family was quite rich, but always brought him up to earn money as he always had a summer job.

"Here, have this," He muttered as he placed the large box in her hands. "I don't need it, already have one that i saved up for. I won this one, it's the fastest broom on the planet, the new Supersonic Star. I don't need a broom to fly, so really I won't feel bad giving it to you. It's never been used. Sell your firebolt." Korvus held his head up high, his yellow eyes shoeing his slight emotions on trueness as he turned to face the sky.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Casey's eyes widened as she reverently took the broom from him. Her whisper was awestruck as she said, "These things are unreal! 0 to 60 in a second and a half, each twig hand selected, straightened, and attached. The handle is only made of the lightest, finest ash and the tree has to be a very specific age. There are only like 100 in the whole world and each one costs a small fortune and you're just giving one to me? I'll owe you as long as I live. Not that you wouldn't have been able to anyway, but if you ever need something, just ask me and I'll do my best to help." She threw her arms around him in a quick hug.

Bouncing as she drew back, Casey was grinning so wide she felt like her face would break. "Well what are we waiting for?" She jumped on the broom and took off, letting out a whoop off pure exhilaration. "YEEEEEEAAAAHHHH!" She looped, turned, spiraled, and soared and the broom seemed to do what she wanted before she even thought of it. She skidded to a halt in front of Korvus, almost sliding forward at how fast the broom stopped. "You. Are. Amazing."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:49 pm

His body frooze slight at the girls hug, but relaxed slightly as he let his strong arms go around her. She was suddenly off and Korvus's lips curved into a smirk as he watched her zoom off on the broom. His hands went behind his back as he clasped them together, watching Casey go around him. His yellow eyes watched her closely, untill she stopped in front of him.

"I'm not that amazing,but thank you for awarding my ego to grow big. Trust me, you don't owe me anything." He said as he bowed his head, taking off his leather jacket and top, showing his very strong muscles. Even though he was a year younger than the girl, he has trained since the age of 10 in fitness.

"REady to fly?" He asked as he crouched down. letting his wings come out and unfold elegantly. They were pearl white and huge, he stood up showing his beauty to her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Casey grinned at him. "Anytime. You gave me a wonderful broom, which to me is the best thing I could get as a present from anyone. So massaging your ego isn't that hard."

Casey's eyes grew wide. "Wow. I mean- wow. I was expecting wings cause, you know, angel, but they're just- wow." She shook her head. "Ok, amazed mortal moment is over. You're going down Wing Boy." She leapt up, swinging the broom under herself in mid air, a trick she had perfected with much practice. "Towards the castle, once around the Astronomy Tower, over the Lake to the Willow, then back to the pitch. First one though the middle goal ring wins." She leaned low over the handle. "Ready when you are."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:08 am