Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Brand New Day (OPEN)

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Brand New Day (OPEN) Empty Brand New Day (OPEN)

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Iva bounced down the stairs, her ponytail bobbing softly with each step. It was a good day, one where she just woke up feel this good. She had reached the last stair when her foot snagged something, sending her flat on her face.

Unbranded, she popped up with a bright red face, looking to see if anyone had seen her fall. She rubbed her nose, which was a bit sore, and sighed. Already, she needed a new day.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Brand New Day (OPEN) Empty Re: Brand New Day (OPEN)

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Arsen stood lent against the wall as people entered the great hall for breakfast. Human food just didn't satisfy his hunger anymore, so he took to watching people instead. He was just about to go speak to someone when that someone fell flat on their face.

"Woah watch where your walking little one." He said walking over to her and offering her his hand.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Iva flushed a bright pink, her mouth turned into a tight frown. Arsen Salvator, the fourth year, had seen her tumble. She half expected him to make a snide comment, but, instead, he offered to help her up.

She took his hand and pulled herself up. She rubbed her nose, trying to hide her embarrassment. She hoped it wouldn't swell; it was big enough as it was.

"I was!" she huffed, crossing her arms, "And I am not little!"

Iva had grown two inches since last year and yet she was still little. She was starting to believe her growth spurt would never hit.

"What are you doing down here? You said you did not like the food,"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 pm

He laughed lightly sending a heat wave through her arm to heal her nose. "There now you won't have to go around looking like Rudolph." He smirked shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Well you're little to me little one." He said giving her a wink. "Just because i don't eat it anymore doesn't mean i can't appreciate it." He said. He could still take in its scent and remember how good it had tasted before he changed.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Iva wiggled her nose, testing to see if he was telling the truth. It sure did hurt less, so she decided not to question him. Dusting off her robes, Iva looked up at him, trying to straighten her spine to seem taller. Little one... that was wonderful.

"I was wondering," she inspected his face, shutter when she met his eyes. It brought back memories of that demon in the graveyard. Her almost death.

"What do you eat then? Blood, like Karma?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:26 am

He smiled. "Don't believe me? Don't blame you, no one ever does." He shrugged, hell he wouldn't even trust himself. He was always lying to people to either humiliate them or get what he wanted. It was how his demon side wanted to live.

"Curiosity killed the snake." He smiled before moving to answer her question. It wouldn't hurt for her to know. "I eat people. Blood and meat." He shrugged. "Well thats what i crave but i tend to stick to animals. Much less cannibal like." He admitted. He was born a monster but that didn't mean he had to eat like one. "Any raw meat is fine with a glass of blood. Human blood though animal blood isn't as good."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:37 am

Iva watched him explain, her face unchanging. Once he was done, Iva snorted and shrugged, unaffected.

"You act like it is a bad thing," she said with a laugh, "I mean, if you need to eat people, go ahead. I mean, do not eat people, but, if you need blood, drink it. Why would any one care?"

The girl flipped her hair over her shoulder, shrugging. "There is a lot of vampire here anyway,"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:04 am

"You want me to eat people?" He asked in disbelief. He definitely hadn't expected that. "Blood is easy to come by. I can take it or get it from people willingly. Its all the same thing to me. They all smell similar." He shrugged.

"It's like your blood for instance. Its calling me." He said whispering the last sentence as he circled her.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:30 am

A shiver ran down her spine as Iva watched him circle. She hugged herself, quiet for a moment. She felt stupid for even considering it, but... it wouldn't be too bad... would it?

"Would it hurt very much?" she whispered, taking a hand up to her neck. She didn't mind helping him out as long as she wasn't going to die, "I will do it, Arsen,"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:19 am

He shook his head. "Just a scratch, then you'll even begin to enjoy it." He smiled coming back round to stand in front of her.

"You sure?" He asked taking her hand and leading her into one of the rooms leading off from the entrance hall before she could reply. He tooked her hair behind her ear and traced a finger down her neck feeling for the right vein. Tapping the wrong vein would mean bleeding death and that wasn't what he wanted for someone who was giving to him so willingly.

"You ready?" He whispered into her ear. He was already close enough to bite and her scent was mouth watering.

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:38 am

Iva swallowed, unsure of how all of this would go down. She draped an arm over his shoulder, letting out a shaky breath. Leaning her head against him, she gave a small nod. Her heart was tapping loudly in her chest, making her feel even more nervous than she should be.

"I trust you," she whispered, "Go ahead,"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 am

Without waiting for her to change her mind he sank his teeth into her throat, hitting one of the lesser veins. One that would give him the blood he needed without making her bleed to death. As soon as the thick liquid touched his lips he groaned. It tasted so good and alive, he could almost feel her life source being sucked out of her.

He wrapped his arms around her making sure she had support as he slowly weakened her. He knew he had to stop soon but it just tasted so good. He could feel the link, drinking her blood gave them. He could feel her pleasure as much as his own.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:14 am

Iva flinched as her teeth pierced the skin, her hands clutching his robes tightly. She waited for the sear of blood loss to fill her mind, but it never did. Instead, a warmth filled her shoulder. Arsen was right; it did feel good. Great even. She let out a sigh.

How did she feel so alive and dead at the same time?

She bit her lip, holding back a moan. Her eyes half closed in pleasure, Iva leaned against him, suddenly feeling relaxed and weak. Her breath was heavy, almost as if she was tired and lustful at the same time.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:24 am

He savouring the taste of her. Letting the blood flow into his mouth without blocking it off. It tasted so good. It had been a long time since he'd last tasted the fresh blood of a human. It was addicting and the best thing he had ever tasted. Slowly he could feel her begin to weaken but he still couldn't pull himself away.

Finally he pulled away licking his lips with his arm still wrapped around her back, keeping her up right. "Sorry about that, its been a while. It takes practise to know when to stop and i havent had fresh blood like that in... well too long." He shrugged biting into his wrist, wincing slightly at the pain but holding it up for her. "Here this will build you back up again."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:40 am

Iva, dizzy with blood loss, reached towards his neck, eyes half open. She felt so muddled, their connection still vague in her mind. She felt so... undescribily good. That feeling that made her feel unreal. Different.

"What is this?" she asked, taking his hand in hers. "You want me to...?" The girl gestured vaguely at the blood, unsure of herself. Slowly, she brought the wrist up to her mouth and swallowed a mouthful of his blood.

This was a new sensation; something she imagined Arsen felt with her. The internal craving, the rich, mysterious taste of the warm red liquid smeared across her lips, the vague connection to the boy himself. It wa as rich chocolate; too much would make her feel sick, she knew, but yet she kept her mouth connected anyway as she watched him with eager eyes.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:37 am

He nodded encouragingly. "Quick before i bleed all over the floor or i heal. I wont be biting myself again anytime soon." He said turning his wrist so the wound was facing upwards to try and stop the blood falling to the floor. He raised his eyebrow and soon found them both connected again. He just stood and watched her until she had had enough.

"That will do!" He said pulling his arm back and letting the flames heal the wound. "Too much and you'll find yourself dead. Humans can only take so much immortal blood. You might find yourself healing a lot fast for the next day or two but don't purposely go around hurting yourself cause the pains going to still be the same." He explained licking off the last of the blood that the fire didn't quite reach.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:49 pm

The Slytherin jerked her head back, embarrassed.

"I did not know that," Iva, flustered from the whole incident, found herself wiping blood from her lips. She ran a finger through her hair,watching him lick up blood. She shivered, trying to comprehend the person in front of her was different from anything she had ever seen before.

"I.." she trailed off, unsure what to say after that. Her accent chipped, making it sound thicker than usual. "Karma will be mad, would she not? She is... protective of her men,"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:47 am

"Not many do seeing as im the only demon on the planet." He smiled running his hand through his hair. It wasn't often he fed from someone and let them live. In fact this just happened to be his first time.

He laughed. "So what if she is. Im more protective of my girls. She wont lay a finger on you cause she'll have me to deal with." He said turning to look back at the door. "Don't worry about it okay?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:16 am

Iva looked off into a corner, her brow crinkled. "It must be lonely," she mumbled, glancing over at him, "To be the only one. I mean, I feel left out being Russian, so you must feel very different,"

Iva gave a half smile, partially at being called one of "his girls," and partially laughing about "not worrying," Karma did whatever she wanted and Iva couldn't imagine her ever changing that.

"So," she turned to look at him before continueing bluntly, "Does this make me your blood-bag?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:34 pm

He turned to look at her. She was right, he'd give anything to hear from someone like him but he was one of a kind. Rather than tell the whole truth though he skipped out her thought. "More annoying than anything. I've changed so much, it would just be nice to have someone to compare myself with." He shrugged moving to sit on the bench laid against the wall.

"And being a demon and Italian." He said in mock shock. "However will the school cope?" He smirked patting the bench beside him. "People giving you trouble?" He asked.

He laughed. "Blood bag is such a horrible term. How about thinking of it as a life source? You keep me fed in return for becoming immortal temporarily." He suggested. He wasn't a vampire after all.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Iva hesitated before pushing off of the wall to sit next to him. A hand went to her neck, checking the bite for pain. It didn't hurt, of course, but she was still concerned. Being bitten wasn't part for her normal routine.

"Not really," she said softly, wringing her hands together nervously, "I just hate it here. No big deal,"

She nodded, then friendly punched his arm. "I am immortal? That is nice! Can I do whatever I want?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:52 am

He smiled. "That will heal any minute. Just let my blood kick into your system and you wont need to worry about covering it up." He said looking down at his ring. There were enough people with scares and he definitely didn't want her to be one of them. No after she had willingly fed him.

"You hate Britain? Yeah i think i preferred Durmstrang to here. Что вам не нравится?Язык? еда? I got to admit the food here sucks. Italy is good for food." He said turning to look at Iva. He understood how she felt but unlike her he could never go back to Italy. Not after being branded as Satan.

He laughed. "Kinda but only for a while. Not really you still feel pain just as you normally would. It just means you'll heal faster. I don't know how long it lasts though so don't try anything stupid."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:38 am

Iva let her hands fall back to her lap, trusting him about the scar. She looked around at the demon, following his gaze to his fingers.

"This is a nice ring," she commented, looking away again.

"The language, the people, the food. All of it. English makes no sense to speak and people like to hug and laugh here. I do not get it." she let out a strangled sigh, "I like Italy food though. It is nice. I would go there again,"

She sighed again, her fun idea ruined. "If you feed from me a lot, would I live forever then? That would be nice,"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:34 pm

"Thanks." He said shoving his hands hands into his pockets to hide it. "Stole it from my step father." He shrugged. "It's no big deal."

"Yeah i know where you're coming from. I'd give anything to be back home right now. Everything about here sucks. The people are far too happy and touchy feely and the food? Don't even get me started on that crap." He said, he would have starved in his first year here if it wasn't for the house elves. They used to bring him Italian food all the time when he asked for it.

"Italian food is the best." He agreed.

He thought about it for a second. "Yeah... i guess you would." He shrugged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:15 pm