Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

What in Hell just happened! (Open)

Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

What in Hell just happened! (Open) Empty What in Hell just happened! (Open)

Post by Scala Del Ray Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Scala was at home when she was going to grab a quil for writing a letter. She got it and was squeezed to another place. She landed on the ground and looked around. This was not France.

"Where the hell am I?" She said to her self.

What in Hell just happened! (Open) Aleera11
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

What in Hell just happened! (Open) Empty Re: What in Hell just happened! (Open)

Post by Passion Rose Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:24 am

Passion was walked out, still unsure of everything. She was sort of new, and could get lost at times. She ran into a red head vampire. She looked uncertain.

"You o.k?" She asked kindly, her concern showing. Passion was a unquie vampire, her human personality over ruled her vampire ones. So she was caring, not a fan of killing, and gentle.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Scala turned around to a voice.

"Hello My Dear. Could you tell me where I am? Someone has portkeyed my pen from france as a amusing joke." Scala said to the girl.

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 pm

She raised her eyebrows. "Hm.. This never had happened before." She frowned. "You are underground, in a lair." She told her.

"You have any idea why somebody would do that?" She asked.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:21 pm

something at the back of Scala's mind triggered to whom it might be.

"Probably one of my Vampire sisters did it as a joke, even though i haven't seen them in over 20 years." Scala said with a smirk.

"I'm Scala, Scala Del Ray or Scala Pervell." Scala said as she holded out her hand to the woman.

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 am

She took the hand and shook it. She offered a big smile. "Well, lets hope that is the case, we don't want something bad to behind it don't we?" She asked. Twenty years didn't seem like a long time to her.

"May I call you Scal?" She asked.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Scala Smirked.

"I may let you call me Scal." She said with a laugh.

"Actully no one has called me that in over 600 years. So may I know your name?" Scala asked.

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:33 pm

She whistled sofly. "Wow, 600 hundred years? I have only been a vampire for about five years now. There is some good and bad sides to being bitten at a young age, I guess." She laughed softly. "I am Passion Rose, call me whatever you want. People make nicknames out of my first and last name." She smiled softly.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:07 pm

"My dear, I was bitten at 21. I have been everywhere in my 666 years of Immortality, I have seen everything." Scala said with a giggle.

"Your right my Dear Rosie, There are some good sides and bad sides. Trust me i have seen both. But for right now, I am just a lonely old vampire." Scala said with a smirk.

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:38 am

She laughed. "I'm sure. Mind telling me a few tips on how to survive that long?" She giggled. "I will go insane by then, probably nothing new to see!"

She almost smirked. "You can't be 666 years old and be lonely."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:44 pm