Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

There's nothing like you and I || [Lance & Athena]

Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

There's nothing like you and I || [Lance & Athena] Empty There's nothing like you and I || [Lance & Athena]

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 am

Athena was pacing around in the big castle feeling lonely. Her brother were busy with Merlin knew what and well the others in her oh so beloved family were not caring. Rhea were most likely shopping or flirting, perhaps both. And Theseus, what he was doing only himself knew she believed. Life did not look bright for Thena and she knew it.

What happened to her? How she used to be happy and cheerful, now she just wandered around lonely and sad. Partly it was her own fault of course. She hadn't really tried to connect with the students here. But on the other hand, no one had really talked to her either. With a sight she entered the Entrance hall. There it was peaceful and quiet.

She sat down on a bench, pulled up her drawing equipment and slowly began to draw a picture of her birth home in Toulouse. Unknowing that somewhere in this castle, Lace Arthur were walking around.
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

There's nothing like you and I || [Lance & Athena] Empty Re: There's nothing like you and I || [Lance & Athena]

Post by Lance Arthur Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:02 am

Lance was walking around bored. He winked at all the girls he passed by and looked around bored. He started to fall into his thoughts. He was remembering his childhood. He remembered all the women his father brought home and never knowing his mother because she was dead. He then thought about Athena, his best friend.

Seeing a girl sitting on a bench drawing, Lance decided to say hello, "Hello, beautiful." He gave a boyish smirk and sat besides her.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

There's nothing like you and I || [Lance & Athena] Empty Re: There's nothing like you and I || [Lance & Athena]

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:42 pm

She turned towards the boy sitting down next to her with an eyebrow arched. In some weird kind of way he looked familiar but she decided it was just nothing.
    ''Very funny.'' Athena said sarcastically. Merlin he did look familiar.
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Looking at the girl Lance wondered why she looked familiar. Pursing his lips he tried to think of where she was from. Lance hummed and tried to think. Shrugging his shoulder he figured it would come to him soon.

Turning back to the girl he smirked, "So what's your name?" He thought that maybe if he knew her name then he would remember her.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:09 pm

''Straight forward are you?'' Athena murmured quietly. ''I'm Athena Capulet.'' She said in a cold tone and eyed him. Who was this guy really? A Montague? Or maybe one of his fathers friends sons. Or maybe he just looked like some celebrity or someone from a dream.
    Yeah that must be it. She knew no one here, or at home.
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Blinking Lance felt his memories from childhood appear, "Thena?" He leaned back and blinked again. "Woah. Athena Capulet. I never thought I would here that name again." shaking his head Lance looked off into space. He was remembering all his childhood with his best friend. He remembered all the fun times they had and then he remembered the day he left.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:40 pm

''Laancey!'' She squealed as she threw her arms around him. Now she remembered everything. The pieces fell to place and she was on the edge to tears.

''I-I never thought I would see you again!'' Stuttering Athena spoke. She was smiling from ear to ear. ''What..Why..How? Beauxbatons?'' The thing with Thena was that when she got exited, happy or both she tended to speak fast and make no sense at all.
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Lance held her tightly against him. He was happy to see her again. He really missed her. Burying his face in her hair he was happy. "Thena I missed you so much." He stayed there just holding her and hugging her for about 5 minutes.

Puling back Lance looked at Athena in the face. He smiled and kissed her forehead "Dad decided I needed to learn magic at a school. closer to home. I was at another school but he moved back here and wanted me close to home. What about you? What happen after I left?"

He pulled Athena towards him and hugged her again. Still not over the fact that she was there.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:27 pm

The situation was rather surreal. Sure she had wished over and over to one day meet her childhood friend, but meeting him here. At Beauxbatons was just too good to be true. How she had missed him, his laugh and his incredible sense of humor. "I have missed you too Lancey. Ever since that faithful day when you moved away.'' She kept on hugging him, breathing in his scent leaning her head on his cheast to hear his well known heartbeat.

Athena looked at her old best friend. How he have changed, she thought. Of course he had, he was several years older. His hair was shorter, darker and he had this cocky atmosphere sorrounding him. The girls must be swarming around him.

''I'm really glad he decided to move back here.'' She said honestly, it was like an early birthday present. And she loved it. ''Well, what happened?..I got a sister, she's two. Anne-Mary is her name. What else? Rhea turned out to a bigger bitch than we assumed. Theseus does Merlin knows what in Merlin knows where. And Arty..'' Athena stopped, pausing for a while. ''I don't know them longer.'' She said in a mere whisper. ''They never write, nor speak to me when i'm home. Not even Arty.'' For a second she frowned but quickly lightened up. ''Now now, let's not dwell in things we cannot change. You're here and that's what matters!''

Once again the hugged and Athena couldn't do more than smile and tightly hug him back, in fear that someone would rip him away from her again.
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Lance rested his head on Athena. He missed her so much while he was away. "Oh Thena I'm sorry. It wasn't my idea to leave. Father wanted to move and made me go with him."

Lance just kept holding Athena close. He wasn't about to let her go and leave anytime soon. "I'll have to meet little Anne-Mary. I'm sorry Theny about Arty and that Rhea became a bigger Bitch. and Theseus is something that we can't control. But he is a big boy and can take care of himself. You can help if you need to."

Smiling down at her, Lance kissed her haed, "I missed you so much"
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:39 am

''I know, I know but it hurted. It all came so suddent, one day you were there and the next day..'' She paused and looked at him, well the part she could see, really taking in the fact that he was there. ''The next day you very just gone.'' It had hurt, it really had. Sure she didn't think as much about it after a while. But it was there, nagging in the back of her head every day when the lights turned out.

The embrace from his body made her loneliness and emptiness disappear and was replaced with a rather warm nice feeling. It was love, something Athena hadn't experience in a long time. ''And you will one day'' She said smiling. ''Yeah.. It sort of sucks. But as you say there's nothing we can do about it more than accepting the fact that it happened. Though I am worried about Theseus Lancey, he's doing something bad. Being drunk most of his time. M-Maybe he has joined the mafia. I read in the Daily Prophet that the mafia is getting worse for every day that passes.'' She sighted. ''But that can't be the case, now can it? I mean he's always been a bit, you know, but not like that.''

''And I've missed you.''
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Lance started singing Athena's Song. He knew when they were little it would calm his best friend down so he hoped it worked now.

Oh, the waves roll low
    And the waves roll high
    And so it goes
    Under the bright blue
    Endless Sky
    Waves try to measure
    The days that we treasure
    Wave hello
    And wave goodbye

When the song was over Lance buried his face in Athena's hair, "It'll be all right. I'm here now. Don't worry about Theseus he can take care of himself. Everything will be okay. The daily profit is half lies anyway"

Lance hugged Athena close and hummed the song again.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:34 pm

''You know. It was a long time ago since I heard that song.'' It calmed her down, as always. It was nice, no one had shown this much affection since, well. Last time he sang it to her. What life had she lived before this? Everything was in a blur. She barely remembered anything more than before he left. The rest.. Just padded into clouds.

She sighted low and nodded as good as one could when someone buried his face into her hair. ''I know, I know. And I really hope it'll be okay now. Though with you around I'm pretty sure it will be.''

Calming down more and more, letting all the problems pass away. Vanish into nothing, Athena listened to his humming. She had forgotten his ability to sing so well. How she envyed him.
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Lance smiled and hugged Athena again.after a little but he pulled back and kissed her forehead. "you know we should leave you never know when or if someone will come"

Lance wanted to spend as much time he as he could with Athena. He knew that now that he found her he would spend as much time as her could with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 pm