Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Jar of Hearts (Athena)

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Jar of Hearts (Athena) Empty Jar of Hearts (Athena)

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:41 am

Sitting down on his favourite armchair, Julian sighed, running a finger through his blond hair. God, he'd had the worst last few weeks. Almost getting killed by Muggles and getting bitten by a vampire where not things he found pleasant. At all.

But it hadn't been a total loss. Messing with Penny's head was fun, and that Germany party hadn't been a total lost cause. And he was back in Beauxbatons, and he was going to forget the bad of half-term and focus on the positives. And being back at Beauxbatons meant he was back in his stronghold. He'd have every girl wrapped around his fingers by graduation. Smirking, he sat back, his hands behind head, a plan being formulated in his mind.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Jar of Hearts (Athena) Empty Re: Jar of Hearts (Athena)

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:16 am

Athena was in a good mood, mostly because of her hair which today not looked like the nest of a crow family. Her homeworks were done and lied in a nice pile on the bedside table. Life really was rather good, so good that she hadn't thought about her pain in the ass family for three whole hours. But thinking about not thinking about it made her think about it and she sighted. ''No!'' She said, I will not let them bring me down. They aren't even here for Merlins sake.

Today dear me, she said in her head. Today you are going to go and make friends. Be social and talk to someone. They wont bite, if their not vampires that is.

Said and done she left her dormitory and skipped down the stairs towards the common room. But in a moment of clumsiness she tramped on her shoelace and fell down the stairs. ''Now that was a quick way to walk the stairs.'' She cursed and rubbed her head.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:12 am

Julian had just been sitting there, working on his plan, when he'd heard a crash and a voice behind him. Standing up, he tracked down the sound to a girl by the bottom of the stairs leading up to the girl's dormitory.

Glancing at her for a moment, he decided that she was worth his while. Holding out his hand, he asked, "Need help? That's some fall."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:22 am

Oh perfect, someone had seen her little, big, fall. And of course it was a guy. A hot, very hot guy. Though blushing and making a scene out of this would only make things worse.

''Yes please. And it kinda was huh?'' She said with a laugh as she took his hand pulling herself up. ''Well this was a nice way of introducing myself too you. I'm Athena.''
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:36 am

"Julian," He introduced himself, pulling her up with a smile, "I think you're going to have to be more careful next time. Worse things could happen."

She was rather pretty, he confirmed, now that he could really get a good look of her. Good. He woulsn't have wanted to waste his time on anyone subpar.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:24 pm

''Pleasure to meet you Julian.'' She chirped and brushed of her blue skirt. More awkward first meeting than this was most likely not possible.

He sounded so serious, she had only fallen down the stairs. Not jumped of the north tower. But she shook away the weird feeling and smiled charming.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:16 pm

"Likewise," Julian said with a nod and a smile at Athena before glancing up the stairs that lead up to the girls' dormitory.

Turning back to her, a corner of his mouth twitching in the beginnings of a smirk, his eyes glimmered as he asked, "So, is this a daily occurrence for you, falling down stairs?"
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 pm

''No, this is a rather off day for me. Falling down the stairs doesn't usually happen.'' She said and rubbed her head once again. It hurted like if a hippogriff stomped on her head, but she figured it was nothing to care about.

''I hope I didn't disturb you in something.''
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 pm

"Well, that's good." He said with a smile, "We wouldn't want someone as pretty as you getting hurt."

"You didn't," Julian said with a wave of his hand, "I was just sitting here, rather bored really."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:51 pm

She blushed from his kind words and couldn't get out a word, brilliant.

'Oh I see. Well I was just heading out to the garden. Would you like to accompany me? Since you don't have anything better to do I mean.'' Athena pulled of one of her smiles.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Smiling at Athena's blush, Julian nodded at her, "I'd love to accompany you, Thena," Smirking slightly, he rubbed his hands together. Well, this was going well.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:14 pm

''Perfect!'' She fixed her bag so it wouldn't fall of her shoulder and walked out through the door entering a corridor turning around waiting for Julian.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Grinning, he followed her out of the common room into the corridor, "Lead on, fair maiden."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 pm

''Well about that.'' She said and looked down embarrassed. ''I don't really know where it lies you see. New and everything..'' Making a complete fool of yourself in front of a cute guy first week in school, Check! Falling down the stairs, check! Ruining your chances of a social life, check.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:32 pm

"Ah," He nodded. "Well then." Smiling at her, he extended out an arm in her direction, "I'll lead."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:50 pm

''Oh that's great'' She chirped and took a hold of his arm. ''I will never truly learn to find here I believe.''
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Grinning at her as she grabbed onto his arm, he tilted his head slightly, "I can help you with that." He offered, "Find your way around the school, I mean."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:49 pm

''You know, that really would be great.'' She said and smiled happily towards him. ''A guide is exactly what I need around here.'' And I'll get to watch your face more often, she added in her thoughts. Maybe it was her lucky day after all.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Grinning back at her, he nodded, "Great. We wouldn't want you to get lost, now would we?"

Poking her softly on the nose with his free hand, Julian resisted the urge to laugh. This was easy. Almost too easy.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:10 pm

''I suppose we don't'' She chirped and skipped down the hall, unaware of Julians not so very nice intentions. She was happily unaware, in the beliefs that one day, maybe one fine day. No, she couldn't think such dreams. Not yet, though they played in the back of her head-

Athena stopped and turned around. ''Perhaps it's silly of me to skipp away in front off you.'' She smiled and looked left and right. ''Which way now miestro?''
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Watching her skip down the hall, he shook his head softly. Cute. If he wasn't Julian Andre Rousseau, he might have actually felt bad for breaking her heart, but he couldn't help but enjoy this.

Sighing to himself happily, he grinned at her as she turned around, "I think it's actually rather cute. I can get used to being called maestro," he added, his blue eyes sparkling, "Left," He nodded.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:44 pm

She crossed her arms and laughed ''I'm sure you can. So tell me now, maestro, left.'' Athena gestured to left. ''Or right?''

He was just so handsome when he stood there and looked.. Handsome. She allowed herself to laugh at her inner voice. And she truly believed that she was the luckiest girl alive for being with him. Well not, being with him but well. Being his, friend?
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:59 pm

"Left," He nodded, walking up to her with a grin. Holding out his hand, he grinned, "Let's go."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:00 pm

''Okay.'' She said smiling and looked at his hand taking it, smiling a bit more. What was this boy doing to her?
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Smiling back, he squeezed her hand softly, "So, did you just transfer to Beauxbatons?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:59 am