Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not your fate but your hearts desire. || Lance Arthur

Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Not your fate but your hearts desire. || Lance Arthur Empty Not your fate but your hearts desire. || Lance Arthur

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:34 pm

The morning had dawned clear and warm, showing the last hints of summer end. She had sent an owl to Lance to meet her in the secret garden. And wandering around she wondered what that was so secret about it really? It was just a garden really, a few flowers here and some bushes there. Though everywhere she looked she found herself surrounded in some sort of glitter. And it all shined when the sunlight hit it. It should be called the magical garden, she thought as pacing around waiting for Lance.

Of boredom she layed down on a bench nearby and looked up at the morning sky. The cloudless sky turned from a deep purple color to light blue, the stars faded away but the full moon was still showing bright and clear. It was a perfect morning for a meetup between friends.
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Not your fate but your hearts desire. || Lance Arthur Empty Re: Not your fate but your hearts desire. || Lance Arthur

Post by Lance Arthur Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Lance strolled into the Secret Garden. He rolled his eyes at the ridiculous name. It was a garden nothing secret about it. He looked around noticing a shimmer of light around someone. Tilting his head tot he side he wondered if it was his best friend, Athena.

Lance really enjoyed hanging around with Athena but he knew they would not always be around each other. He was going to have fun while it lasted.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Not your fate but your hearts desire. || Lance Arthur Empty Re: Not your fate but your hearts desire. || Lance Arthur

Post by Athena Capulet Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 am

Footsteps. Someone was there, she sat up and looked around. But no one was to be seen. Maybe it was the gardener, because they had gardeners on Beauxbatons right? She confused herself as she though about who it might could be. And did they have gardeners or did the garden fix itself? Or houseelfs or what? Gosh, sometimes thinking was hard.

''Lance? Is that you?'' She spoke and sounded alot more confident in herself than she really were. Someone was standing a bit away from her, but thanks to all the shimmer, all she saw was a silluette.
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Lance smiled and walked over. He held out his hand to Athena so he could hug her. He really hoped that he would get to spend Christmas with her and her family. He didn't want to deal with his father.

"Who else would it be little Thena?" He smirked and chuckled.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:27 am

''Lancey!'' She squealed and threw her arms around his neck. ''You scared the living daylights out of me.'' Athena took a step away and watched her beloved friend. ''I couldn't see my own nose even if I tried. This garden is magical!''

She skipped around in the garden, full of joy. ''Its good to see you again.''
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Lance smiled and hugged Thena back tightly. When she moved away he smiled watching her skip around the garden. "It is magical isn't it?" He stood there with his hands in his pockets enjoying the time he spent with his beloved friend.

Lance smiled "It is good to see you again"
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:38 pm

''It really is. Though this glittery shimery dust makes me wanna sneeze.'' She laughed and keeped on twirling around, doing a few piruetts. Just being her silly self. Whom she only could be around him. With others we was more reserved and calm. But with Lance, well hopefully he didn't judge her for being weird.

''I know. Everone says that.'' She smirked. ''And you know what I say? I shrug.'' Thena shrugged but had a hard time being serious and breaked out in a laughter.

''How was your summer?''

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:12 am