Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Juliette Luce Armonda

Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Juliette Luce Armonda Empty Juliette Luce Armonda

Post by Luce Armonda Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:17 am

Beauxbatons
    Angélique- Creative, adventurous, lively
    Prideux- Determined, driven, proud
    Vallée- Caring, wise, considerate

General Information

Full Name: Juliette Luce Armonda
    Nickname: Luce
    Birthdate: March 31
    Birthplace: Paris, France
    Current Home: Verona, Italy
    Blood Purity: Muggle (French-Italian)

Appearance

Hair Color: Light Brown
    Hair Style: Straight/wavy; Chest-length
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height: 5"10
    Body Type: Thin-slim
    Dress Style: Casual & comfy
    Other: Rosy red lips

Character

Likes: The plain music of nature, stargazing, strolling, just being alone, writing, the arts, playing the harmonica, smoking, drugs, alcohol, magic.
    Dislikes: Family, love, waking up, living.
    Strengths: Appreciating the world, being determined, using magic.
    Weaknesses: Family history, her mother, interacting with people.

History

My life WAS perfect. Even though I lived all my life as a poor housewife's daughter in Verona. My mother loved me. I was just an average Italian girl selling fruits and vegetables in the streets. But I never did think that everything will change. Not once. Well, mama was already pretty crazy back then. Blame it on my stupid father who had left her after he did the thing he'll soon regret: Bringing me into this bitchy world. But my mother took care of me while she cried her heart out. Another reason why for me, there's no such thing as love.

So I was raised all well before the day that perfection vanished. The day that I become the happiest. Only me. I was being sent to a magical school. Beauxbatons. But up until now, I don't know why me. A muggle who never did expect any of this to come.

Mama was not crazy once she knew all about magic. She went mental. She sent me out of the house with all the blame. She thought of it as injustice. That if magic does exist, then my father will still be with her. But that does not surely prove on why she cursed me to death as I ran away. Probably now, I just can't imagine how she is. But I'll never go back. Even if Verona was paradise. I'm in a new world of my own. Just me. I survived after four years with a little help of my true home. And I am now a girl who stands on her own feet. Nothing else. About time I forget. But somehow, one will can't.

Family

Father: -
    Mother: -
    Siblings: -

Other

Wand: 14", Phoenix feather, Hawthorn
    Pet: -

Relationships

Friends: Taryn Lennee, Danielle Lamoureux, Anna Tshering, Alec Blanchard
    Enemies: Ninette Fontaine
    Acquaintances: -

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:08 pm