Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

trying to figure it out || LUCE

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

trying to figure it out || LUCE  Empty trying to figure it out || LUCE

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:53 am

Lora stood by the shops, gazing at the people that were passing by and wondering where they were going in a such a hurry. But some seemed to be at complete ease, especially the couples who were holding hands and smiling as though they had all the time in the world. She sighed and began walking, trying to blend in with the crowd. She didn't know if she would like the country, but she supposed she'd give it a try. Better than home, she thought. Being in a dream world as usual, she bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry, " she apologized.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

trying to figure it out || LUCE  Empty Re: trying to figure it out || LUCE

Post by Luce Armonda Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:16 am

"Watch it!" Luce snapped back all of a sudden in her native tongue. People these days don't mind where they're going. And what they're doing for goodness sake. And if disturbing someone's rather musical and harmonious session considered to be rude, she will accept that. She was about to finish her favorite song playing her harmonica. But unfortunately, it was cut short after a complete nowhere stranger bumped into her. Start again.

Shrugging her shoulders, Luce continued her pace around town. Still her instrument against her mouth. She gazed at the windowpanes all glammed up with the most expensive things one could ever see. And her not to afford. Seeing is just a dream. Just away from reality. But in her case, nothing else mattered than doing what she loves. Not those crap that's not so useful at all.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:23 am

Lora didn't understand what the girl just said, but she had an idea. "Again, I'm so sorry." She smiled sheepishly. "I didn't mean to hit you, just being ignorant as usual." She didn't say anything else as she listened to the girl play the instrument. It sounded so...sincere. Yeah, that was the word. She wasn't used to such artistic people at Durmstrang, except Selena and she knew she loved it already.

Following the girl, she asked with a small smile, "Were you street performing? Cause if you were, I would like to give some money." She hoped her mix of Russian and German accent was understandable.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 am

Luce refrained from playing and turned around, narrowing her eyes at the rather ignorant girl. She sighed heavily, sort of maddened because of that another harsh approach and muttered loudly inside the circle of busy people, "Ah, Eenglish? Okay. I can still speak that language."

And recalled how she would talk to tourists back in Verona. But a slight difference would be the change of atmosphere and the attitude of these beings around her. She need to not to feel like home. She'd force herself if she has to. Like at the moment.

"I'm not playing around begging for money. And I do wonder if these sort of people hear me amidst the noise. Just a hobby. Get it? You can keep your money. I'd rather work hard for it." She spoke with a shrug and began again with her stroll, hoping that the girl wouldn't dare follow her till the very end.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Lora being the rather stubborn girl, didn't feel like letting it go on such bad terms. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that you were begging. I was just offering some help cause you look like you could use it," she smiled slightly. "And you're right, the people here won't hear a single thing you're playing cause they just don't know how to appreciate it." She stated simply.

She had to give credit for the girl's independence. Knowing that there was a misunderstanding between them, she wanted to fix it. "I'm Lora, by the way." She introduced herself with a friendly grin. "It's my first time in France, so I may be clueless at the moment."
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:00 am

"It's nothing much really. I just need to earn for the things I need. A little patience goes along the way. And yeah, thanks for the money but no thanks." Luce replied with a sigh and remembered her manners that she had showed a while ago. Good thing that this tourist wasn't much the other rude type who could go on cursing after the incident. It's indeed hard to come by such kind of people these days. And she wouldn't want that passing her.

"Luce. Hope you enjoy your visit. I'm not actually living in France but I do know much things around here somewhere. I was in Italy before. But I got to know about this country once I started in Beauxbatons." She said with a shy smile and tried her best to sound casual.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:36 am

"Where are you currently staying?" Lora asked the girl concernedly. "I mean, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. I'm here for a couple of days, so I may be able to help you out," she smiled. "And if that's what you want, I won't offer you the money just like that. But once again, I really didn't mean to offend you."

"Thank you," she replied with a grin. "And it's nice to meet you, Luce. Oh, which year are you in?" She asked. "I go to Durmstrang and am a fourth year Slushatel. Is your family here or in Italy?"
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:44 am

"Beauxbatons is sort of my real home now. But I manage to get inside the muggle world too and amuse myself with the surroundings." Luce replied with a sly grin and shook her head, "Oh no. I don't need anything from a stranger like you. I can do it on my own. I lived all my life independently. Nothing to worry about."

"I'm starting my third year. And uh, my family's in Italy. But under some circumstances, I'm staying here all by myself." She answered back with a bit of hesitation at to how this new girl came up with an intriguing question that can almost ruin her day. Luce dusted the thought and spoke once more with casuality,

"I think we're blocking the way. Would you like to get food or something? Ice cream I guess?" and grinned as she pointed her thumb towards a nearby cart selling tasty delicacies, then pocketed her instrument.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:07 am

"Oh, that's nice to hear," Lora replied with a smile, relieved that the girl isn't actually by herself all the time. She laughed lightly at Luce's comment. "Yeah, Muggles can indeed be different. But that's a good thing; most of the time anyway. When I'm at home, my mother doesn't let me interact with Muggle people," she admitted. "That's really unfair because sometimes, they are much more nicer than wizards."

"Italy's one of the places that's on my travel list," she told with a small grin. She noticed the girl's hesitance and immediately felt a bit bad for questioning her like that. I just got curious is all, she thought to herself. Not to mention I was concerned.

Her face lightened up at the mention of ice cream. "Yes, that sounds great!" She grinned wider and began to walk with Luce over to the nearby cart. "I have such a sweet tooth, it's really unhealthy. But I can't help it cause sweet things are my only comfort at times,' she smiled sheepishly.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:31 am

"I believe you. I once interacted with Muggle tourists back in Verona. That's why I developed my English." Luce replied with a nod and half-smiled. Nothing to worry about spilling her secret. Her one and only secret. She won't go further than that.

"I'm not much into sweet things. But I did think you are. I can get myself some pasta or something." She spoke as she waited for her new friend to claim her ice cream and wondered about her strict food issue. Well, she can still trash that away. No harm again. She already knew she can change for the better.

[ack! Luce's gonna be fourth year actually. I just knew. >.<]
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:01 am

"It's that obvious that I have a sweet tooth, huh?" Lora asked with a sheepish smile. She brought some French Vanilla ice cream in a cup with two spoons, in case Luce wanted to try it. "How come you don't like chocolates and ice cream?" She asked in surprise, as she wasn't used to a lot of people who didn't like these things. "Oh, I've tried pasta once, it was pretty good. What other foods do you like?" They continued walking down the street and came across a restaurant. "Come on, pasta for you is my treat," she told with a grin and pulled her friend into the restaurant.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:00 am

"Well, I'm sort of having eating disorders with myself. But I've tried eating them once. And the result? I can't stop." Luce answered back with a smirk and thought of other foods she loved. She can only think of not that many obviously.

"Favorites, eh? So there goes pasta, pizza, salads. Italian and French stuff. Sweets I do like but can't eat? Truffles and cream puffs." She recalled with a sigh and shook her head at the sign of Lora treating her to a restaurant. Though not fancy, she had to limit herself with a stranger.

"You shouldn't have! I can buy myself, Lora. Besides, it's food which makes sense since I haven't eaten such luxurious pasta since the start of summer."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:40 pm

"Sometimes I lose my self control as well, when I eat sweet things. But it helps me to relieve my stress so much, that there's no way I can completely ban myself from eating them," Lora confessed with a sigh. "I guess it's not a good habit as such but it really helps with the nightmares I've been having."

"Ooh, Italian food is pretty good but I haven't had a chance to try out any fancy sort of French food except for the usual stuff," she laughed lightly. "As for desserts, I don't mind anything as long as chocolate is involved!"

She rolled her eyes good naturedly. "I know you can buy for yourself, but tonight I want to buy for you. And since you haven't eaten since start of summer, you're going to enjoy this even more." She grinned as they entered the restaurant and took a seat. She ate some of her ice cream and indicated towards the menu on the table. "Go on, order whatever you want."
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:26 pm

"That's the downside of chocolates. They're also addicting in a way that isn't illegal." Luce muttered under her breath once she took her and flipped the menu Lora had insisted on. She gazed down at all the expensive food and rolled her eyes. Nothing to be modest for. But in any case, she can try to have the cheapest of them all. Just to have her friend and her to be comfortable enough to stay for lunch.

Closing the menu, Luce crossed her arms on top of the table and lazily said, "I guess I'm having Caesar's Salad and more of the sauce. I can live with water." then added along for some sense of kindness which she haven't done so for a long time, "Thanks."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Lora's eyes widened slightly at Luce's order. "You're not actually going to order just that, are you? Alright, I'm going to order." She called the waiter over to their table and told, "We'll have the French-Italian Sauce Pasta and a glass of fresh lime juice, please." After the wait left, she grinned at her friend. "And that's why I brought you here." Her grin faded slightly as she asked, "Um..you don't mind, do you? I ordered that because you told me pasta was your favourite and I really wanted to get it for you...." she trailed off and smiled sheepishly.

This wasn't something she did usually, but she really liked Luce and hoped to maintain a friendship with her even though they were in different schools. "So, where did you learn how to play that sort of music? It was really amazing." She complimented.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:12 am

Luce rolled her eyes and shrugged, feeling a bit disturbed but at the same time thankful than Lora was with her. A whole different person whom she can surely be her friend. And that's just what she needs to be exact. But moreover, she has to get used with Lora being around. It's just spontaneous and unpredictable.

"Okay, okay. Deal. I'm your pet at this moment and you can do whatever you want with me. Feed me until I'm not skinny again. Get rid of my disorders." She said sarcastically and smiled at her friend's compliment,

"I learned playing harmonica on my own. Sort of gotten curious when I used to walk the streets of Verona and seeing the people there with great instruments. So I went up to them and asked if they could tell me more about them. Then I saved money and bought myself to amuse me when I'm usually bored."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Lora frowned slightly at Luce's comment and replied, "You're not my pet and I don't want you thinking that." She finally decided to ask the question tha had been in her mind for a while now. "Is this the first time someone's treating you to something of your choice? I'm just confused by your reluctance, that's all," she told with a small smile.

"Wow, that's really cool," she grinned. "Do you write your own music as well? I've never been able to write songs, just poems," she admitted. "Music is truly beautiful, isn't it?" She asked softly. "We should totally try composing some tunes together, it'd be great." She suddenly thought of Riley and how her guitar playing would blend in as well. Though, that'd happen another time probably.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:08 am

"Okay, okay. My un-master. But seriously, I do appreciate this. I never actually socialized before. Those years were the plain darkness. So yes, this would be the first time to happen and to meet new people that I can soon call as friends." Luce replied with a grin and answered the other question. Luckily she's enjoying company nowadays. It wasn't so bad at all.

"Not really. I just play muggle songs. Mostly the very oldies. Like the ancient ones from the 1960s. Mostly British bands and American. But more on British." She recalled and added along to a bit of trivia about her literature life,

"I write plenty of stuff. Apart from music and the arts, and just being the dreamer and ambitious girl who wants to be an astronomer, I do. Literature is great. Done all sorts of things to test my abilities. I can just say I'm really a random person who never stick to one."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:50 am

"Really? But somehow, you seem like the kind of girl who'd be surrounded by lots of friends," Lora replied with a surprised smile. "Either way, I'm glad I joined that list and that too without trying," she laughed lightly. "You better keep in touch with me through owl, okay?" She warned playfully. She meant it though; she didn't want to lose her new friend.

"Oh, I don't listen to a lot of Muggle songs," she admitted. "If you recommend me some, I'll definitely try them out! It's even more awesome that you don't play the usual meaningless songs we have this days. Then again, I wouldn't know that much since I do more of writing than listening."

"Sounds pretty amazing that you want to be an astronomer! And I would totally love to see some your written works as well!" She told and grinned. "Ooh randomness is amazing," she agreed. "Most people aren't like that though, even though it sure beats being monotonous with every single thing."
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:00 am

"You think so? Now I regret that I haven't done that before." Luce replied with a shrug and gazed at the waiter who brought in their food. She can almost feel her mouth watering at the sight of her pasta. A delicious pasta. It was epic. She shook her head, deciding instead to reply to Lora's comment about modern-day music. The horrible kind.

"Yes. Music today is very horrible indeed. It's meaningless, immature, and not at all literature-related. It's plain fake, I tell you. It's getting worse and worse as each year passes."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:03 pm