Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Until you're mine (James/Mel)

James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Until you're mine (James/Mel) Empty Until you're mine (James/Mel)

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:14 am

When they arrived at the Lake James smiled, he kept walking till they were somewhat hidden from the view. He sat down in the slightly damp grass and waited for Melanie to sit down next to him. He hoped it would work, he had never tried to do it in front of people before.

"Swear you won't run away screaming?" he asked her with a serious look.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Until you're mine (James/Mel) Empty Re: Until you're mine (James/Mel)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:17 am

Melanie smiled and sat down next to James on the grass and breathed in the fresh air. The air down by the lake was somehow... fresher than the air closer to the castle, if that made any sense.

She smirked at him as he asked her not to run away. "Usually I would answer with a 'I can't promise that' and start running, but you seem serious, so..." She smiled. "I hereby promise you Mister James Jackson that I Miss Melanie McKinnon will not run away from you screaming."
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:25 am

"Thank you," James said with a smile, before turning to the water and concentrating. He closed his eyes, he found it easier to concentrate. He started moving his hands, he realized that if it wasn't working, he would look really stupid. he quickly banned those thoughts from his head, it wasn't helping him concentrate.

'Just focus,' he whispered, and he kept repeating his hand movement. After a minute, that seemed like an hour, he opened his eyes again and he let out a relieved sigh as he noticed it had worked.

Both Melanie and him were enveloped in something that looked like a dome, completely made out of water. James kept focussing, he didn't want the water to collapse on them, he didn't think Melanie would be very pleased about that. It was then he realized he preformed his weird power in front of someone and he looked questionly at Melanie.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:29 am

Melanie honestly had no idea how to react, she just stood there like a rock and stared. Trying to understand what the heck was going on.

She met James's gaze "I .. what... What.. What is that?" she finally breathed out. "Ho-How are you do.. Doing that?" she reached her finger out as if to touch the water but drew it back in quickly. "Thats..." she trailed off and looked questioningly at James.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:35 am

"I don't know how I do it, I just do," James said honestly. "I have been able to manipulate water, and use it to strengthen myself since birth, but I never told anyone before, in fact, I don't even know why I told you," he continued, starting to doubt himself about the descision he made. He should of thought about it first, but there was no way back now.

"You can touch it," he added, he noticed she had wanted to touch it but didn't know if she could.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:40 am

Melanie stared at it (she wasn't sure what to call it) stunned. "Its.. It's beautiful." She breathed "Its so.. wow." She finished.

"Are you sure?" She asked when he said she could touch it.
    She slowly held out her finger and touched the water. "Its cold." She smiled in amazement and then dropped her hand back down by her side.

"James, this is amazing!" She said, honestly. "Thank you for showing me this." She blushed. "I, I won't tell anyone about this if that's what you want. But know this is brilliant. I've never seen anything like this before."
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:47 am

"It's just water," he said with a shrug, he just manipulated the water. He wondered if he could do something. He closed his eyes again and made a sharp motion with his left hand. Something that looked like a snake made out of water appeared, it was attacked to the dome, because it was made out of it.

He made the snake-thing move towards Melanie and touch her cheek, leaving a few drops of water. When he pulled it back, he realized he was pushing himself too much, and before he could help it he lost focus, causing the dome to break and splashing on them both, even though James was still completely dry, Melanie was soaked with water.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" James said, sounding slightly out of breath.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:40 am

Melanie gasped as the snake brushed by her cheek. It sent electric shots up her spine, but at the same time it was so amazing.

She gasped again when the water dome broke on them and got her soaked. She turned to look at James that was all dry.
    "I am soooo getting back at you for this!" She gasped once again before laughing.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:12 pm

"Here, let me try something," James said as an idea came to mind. He crouched over to Melanie and placed his hand on her shoulder. If he stayed dry, then he must be able to get someone else dry too right? He never tried it before, he hoped he didn't make a big fool out of himself.

He pushed his hand down a little harder and forced the water to go into him, like the water that hit him did. He grinned as he saw it was working, when Melanie's shirt was dry, he moved her hand to her leg and before thinking he placed his hand on it, not realizing it might be a bit awkward. He quickly pulled his hand back and gave Melanie an apologetic look.

"I.. uhm.. well," he stammered, "Do you mind?" he settled on, hoping she would get what he meant.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Melanie was one hundred percent sure her face had invented a new blushing color. "Y-Yeah um .. sure.. thanks." She said and looked up, trying to keep her eyes from finding his face.

She shivered as his hand touched her leg. "Th-Thanks."
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:35 pm

James took a deep breath and placed his hand back on Mel's leg, looking straight at the ground while he pulled the water out. When her jeans were dry too he quickly removed his hand, he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or something. He looked up at her face, noticing she was blushing.

So he made her feel uncomfortable, great! James wished he could just leave. "Sorry, I don't know if I can dry your hair," he said quietly.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm

"My hair will dry eventually." she laughed a bit nervously, trying to shake the blush off her face.

"Now tell me, because you magically did not get wet like I did... If I push you in the Lake for revenge will you get wet?" she asked and grinned, eyeing James and then the Lake curiously.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:34 pm

"I don't know," James answerd. He had never tried to stay dry while swimming, usually just because it would look weird if he was dry while he was in the water, and he liked the feeling of the water around him. He suddenly wondered if he would be able to do it.

"Why don't you try and find out," he said in a mock voice, Melanie probably wasn't able to push him in the lake.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:52 pm

She laughed and wondered to herself how she was ever going to be able to push a boy into a lake.
    She sighed, but then suddenly saw a familiar person come walking towards her and James.

She grinned widely. "Oh, I wont." she said with an angelic tone. "Excuse me for a moment will you?" she asked and smiled at James before running towards the Gryffindor girl.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:55 pm

"Why hello, Melanie," Ari said with a grin. "Having fun and frolickment?" She looked up at where James was standing a little while off and turned back to Mel. "Remember that promise I made you?" she said with a wink.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:02 pm

"Uhm, yeah James over there, got me a bit wet ..." She groaned. "I was thinking... Dumping him in the Lake sounds fair right?"

Melanie grinned as she and Ari both walked really slowly towards James. "Ready to die?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 pm

"No wait, that's not fair!" James said as he eyed the two girls. One of them he could take, but two of them would be a close catch. He grimaced and tried to decide his chances to run, deciding they were probably not that big, he tried to focus on staying dry.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Okay how the heck am I going to pull this off? Melanie thought to herself.

She looked at Ari for help but Ari didn't seem to have any more ideas than she did. "Any last words?" she smiled at James teasingly.

She has no idea how they do did it, but somehow she and Ari are able to - with all the strength in their bodies - push James back, causing him to loose his balance and fall backwards.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:43 pm

James shrieked as he lost balance and tumbled backwards into the lake, he forced himself to keep repeating it in his head. 'Stay dry, stay dry, stay dry,' and it worked, for a moment. It was a weird feeling, he could feel the water around him, he could feel it on his skin, but he didn't feel wet. But after a few moments he lost focus, and he felt the wetness spread across his clothes and hair in topspeed.

James stayed under water, knowing it would probably scare Melanie and Ariadne, which was exactly why he did it. He didn't have to go up for breath, because he didn't need it.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Melanie smiled satisfied as James disappeared under that water, but when he hadn't come up for air for a while, she got a bit paranoid.

"Ari.. where is he?" She asked, "He hasn't come up for - Ohmygod we drowned him!" She screamed. "We have to go and save him!"

She tugged on Ari's shirt and dragged her towards the water, before pulling her own shirt off. "Hurry up!"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:43 pm

"James?" Ari said, before she was dragged forwards by Mel, who seemed a little on the hysterical side. She followed Mel into the lake, where they started their search for James.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:43 pm

The water was cold. Freezing almost and Melanie felt worse and worse for pushing James into the water.
    "I can't see anything!" she yelled helplessly at Ari.

"I am going to die." she muttered to her self as she plung her head under the water, shooting back up almost immediately "IT IS COLD!" She screamed in frustration. "I cant - I can't find him! What the hell are we going to do?!"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Ari plunged her hands in to the water in an attempt to find James and splashed water all up her top. "Voldemort's nipple, that's cold!" she squealed. She still couldn't find James... Oh, Merlin, had they killed him?
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:17 pm

James saw both of their feet appear in the water, because for some reason he could see clearly under water. Only he thought it was normal for people to see under water that way, so to him it wasn't weird. He heared them cry out his name but their voices were muffled by the water. James swam towards the shore again, making sure they couldn't see him.

When he was behind them he swam back to the surface and stuck his head out the water, he heard them say his name clearly now and he soundlessly climbed out of the water and sat down on the groud.

"Isn't it cold in there?" he asked with a smirk, even though he was now soaked himself.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Though admittedly she was relieved, she glared at him. "You," she said, giving him another hard shove, "are begging for a castration!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:18 pm