Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN !

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN ! Empty the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN !

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Camille smiled at the sky, the stars shining bright, so pretty. The Riverside was a beautiful place at night.

It was romantic and sweet and, strangely, she felt lonely. She loved clubbing, drinking, snogging random boys, having fun. . . but looking at the couples around her, she felt in need of some companion for a second, but she shrugged it off the next moment.

She was Camille Fortescue. She didn't need boys. She didn't need anyone. She just needed a good party and some friends, that was it.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN ! Empty Re: the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN !

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Pandora was thankfull that she escaped her prison which was home. Her parents once dissapionted as they had a second girl.

She Came here and saw someone else who was alone. There were couples around them snoging their mouths of. But Pandora didn't give a damn. She got one of her ciggy's out and lit it and took a long drag and went over to the girl.

"Want one?" She asked the girl.

the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN ! Tumblr13
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN ! Empty Re: the sun goes down, the stars come out | OPEN !

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:54 am

Camille was so lost in thought she didn't even notice someone was next to her until the girl spoke.

She turned around to see a beautiful brunette smoking. "No, thanks," she declined, smiling a bit, "I don't smoke."

outfit
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 pm

"Good for you, I need to quite." Pandora said with a smirk.

"So what you doing out here alone then?" Pandora said as she dragged on her ciggy. she throw it on the glass and put it out by her foot.

Last edited by Pandora Reikhman on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:33 pm

"Why?" Camilled asked, "I mean, I know people say they need quit because it's bad for their health, but if you like it, then . . . what does it matter?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. Nothing else to do. No parties or anything of the kind. What about you?"
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:07 pm

"Same here. I just had to get away from my Parents before I actully kill them." Pandora said with a smirk.

"I'm Pandora by the way, Pandora Reikhman." She said as she offered her hand to the girl.

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:08 am

Camille looked at her and frowned, "Family problems? Some parents can really be annoying some times." She smiled, "Luckily, I've never had any big problems with mine. They love me, they give me money, and they let me do whatever the hell I want, why should I complain?"

She shook her hand, "Pandora. That's a nice name. I'm Camille Fortescue."
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:26 pm

"Its nice to meet you Camille. At least your Parents care about you. Mine just look down at me and and wish I was a boy becuase i was the first born. My mother just had a second daughter. Oh I got the blame." Pandora said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yes, why should you complain?" Pandora said with a smirk.

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:19 pm

"I'm sorry, I don't know much about science," Camille said, "But why would you have anything to do with having a baby sister?"

She rolled her eyes and muttered, "Looks like that old 'first-born has to be a son' rule still exists."
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:47 pm

"Yeah, You could say that rule was true with my family." Pandora said.

"They blame me for everything thats even possible. So why not blame me for them having another girl." Pandora said with a smirk.

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Camille snorted, "Oh, yeah. Cause you totally just did some magic for the new kid to be a girl and not a boy."

After she said the word 'magic', Camille frowned. She really just said that because she knew Muggles said it too, as a joke, but that got her thinking. . . was the girl a witch? Unlikely. What would be the odds she would meet a witch in a muggle place, with some many other people?

Besides, she hadn't seen her around Beauxabatons before. And Camille had seen most people. Alright, she could be from Durmstrang, seeing as they were in Russia, but again, what were the odds?

"So," she asked carefully, "Are you from around here?"
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:43 pm

"You could say so. I live everywhere as my family own properties everywhere. I was born in Switzerland though. I go to a Bording School though. I was meant to go to one in France, but I decided not to." Pandora said carefully. Pandora knew the girl was a witch, She felt it. Well the Veela in her did.

"What about you?" Pandora said with a smile.

Last edited by Pandora Reikhman on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:54 am

Camille smirked and raised an eyebrow. The way Pandora said boarding school made Camille know almost 100% she was a witch. But still, better safe than sorry. "Would this boarding school, by any chance, be called Durmstrang?" she asked.

Cammie laughed, "I go to a boarding school in France. How . . . magical it would be if that boarding school in France you say you were meant to go to was my school." She grinned, "I go to one called Beauxbatons, ever heard of it?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 am

Quinn started walking around when she came to a cool looking river side. Quinn walked over and spotted something or someone. Quinn looked and saw it was Camille talking to someone. Quinn walked over to her and covered Camille's eyes. "Guess who" Quinn asked giggling. Quinn could be real stupid at times but it didn't matter to her.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Pandora Raised a eyebrow.

"Who Hasn't heard of Beauxbatons. You guess correctly at what school I go to. I'm on exchange this year though. It would be nice to visit my god mother's vampire aunt who is teaching at your school this year." Pandora said with a smirk.

Another person joined us. Pandora looked to see the girl cover the other girls eyes. Pandora rolled her eyes at them.

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 am

Camille started to say something but was cut short when someone covered her eyes. She laughed and rolled her eyes, taking the girl's hands off her face. "Really Quinn? Guess who?" she asked, a smile on her lips, "I haven't played this since I was five."

"Pandora, this my friend Quinn Mikaelson," she introduced, "Quinn, this is Pandora Reikhman. It is Reikhman isn't it?"

She turned to Pandora and raised an eyebrow, "Your god mother's vampire aunt, you say? Teaching at Beauxbatons?" She looked at Quinn, "I think we might know her. . ."
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:45 pm

"Yes, My Last name is Reikhman. It's nice to make your aquintence Quinn." Pandora said with a bow of her head. Pandora raised her eyebrow

"Well you know The Famous vampire Scala Del Ray. Yes she is teaching at Beauxbatons this year. Don't judge her because she is a vampire. She is actully really friendly and a kind person." Pandora said with a warning.

"So how did you meet her?" Pandora asked.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Quinn smiled. "Yeah, I saw you here and decided to stop by and play a little game" Quinn shrugged. Camille introduced Quinn to Pandora and watched her bow her head. Quinn nodded. "It's nice to meet you too Pandora" Quinn said. Quinn listened and heard that this girl Pandora was related to the vampire that saved Camille and Quinn the one night.

"Camille and I were on the Eiffel Tower a few nights ago and this vampire came and started chasing us and eventually he caught up to us and bit Camille and then she used her magic against him, I was too but she beat me too it but after that we ran and soon Scala came to make sure we were alright and healed Camille's bite and then she told us she was going to be a professor" Quinn told Pandora the story.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:35 pm

"This Vampire who chased you wouldn't be Sorin Zeklos would it? He's planing something really bad you know. I think he's getting other people to join him to attack he ministry. The rumor been going around all week now. He is also been attacking young french girls. To me he is stupid and one crazy man." Pandora said as she shook her head.

"You can trust Scala though. I can promise you that." Pandora said with truth in her eyes.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Quinn listened to Pandora when she said he went after young French girls. "Yes that was him, he almost killed Camille but if it wasn't for her using her magic she would have died" Quinn explained. "That's good to hear, I would have killed her if she ever laid a hand on me or Camille" Quinn told her.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:38 pm

"Trust me, she had threats before. Well alot I guess, But i do hope she won't get any letters from parents or any howlers. She is not that kind of nasty vampire like Dracula. She has a wicked side to her and you will know if you come across her when she is like that." Pandora said with a smirk.

Last edited by Pandora Reikhman on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Quinn nodded. "Well I already told my mom and she said as long as Scala doesn't give my mom a reason to send her anything nasty, then she will leave Scala alone. My mom know's what it's like to get sent something nasty but they weren't threats though" Quinn never got that part, they sent her mother letters but they never threatened her.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:49 am

Camille watched the exchange between the two girls and after a while, spoke up. "She healed me," she said, "She can't be that bad."

"As for the other vampire- Sorin, you said? - . . . I'll do anything to help get him in Azkaban, or whatever place there is worse than that," she gritted her teeth.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:23 am

Quinn had to agree with Camille on that, Scala did heal her and Quinn was grateful that her friend didn't die that night. She listened to Camille get all mad at the mention of the vampire Sorin. Quinn put her hand on Camille's shoulder.

"I no you hate him as much as I do, and believe me I will help put him away but please calm down Camille" Quinn asked her friend. She was afraid to see what would happen to her if she didn't calm down.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:17 pm

"I am calm!" Camille exclaimed, "I don't know why people insist on telling me to calm the fuck down when I'm completely and totally calm!"

She closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath, "I'm sorry. I'm just. . . yeah, haven't got much sleep lately."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:20 am