Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

written in the stars

Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

written in the stars Empty written in the stars

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun May 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Charlotte sat in the Astronomy Tower, sleepless, with her writing journal in her laps. Gazing at the stars, she tried to come up with a better plot for her story, all the ones in mind were so overused.

She leaned against the wall and looked up at the clear night sky, her mind drifting from the story as she began to fall asleep.

Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

written in the stars Empty Re: written in the stars

Post by Serena D. Middleton Mon May 28, 2012 12:41 pm

It was dark and this little first year would normally already be in bed and asleep. She loved her sleep and often fell asleep in class, but for some reason she just couldn’t sleep. “Socks what should we do?” She asked and the cat took off yet again. “Socks come back here!” she called getting up and running after him right out of the common room and all the way up to the astronomy tower. Once she finally caught up with her cat at the top of the tower. “What has gotten into you lately?” she asked as she scooped the cat and its big poufy dress up in her arms.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Tue May 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Charlotte's eyes snapped open at the sound of footsteps and a voice- she knew she shouldn't be out of bed after curfew. She calmed down, though, when she recognized the voice as a girl's, about her age. Not someone she was close to, but a voice she had heard before.

A girl Charlotte recognized as a first year Slytherin came into view and the Ravenclaw watched as she scooped up her cat. "Um, hello," she muttered with a small wave.
    Nate Thomas
    Nate Thomas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nate Thomas Tue May 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Nathaniel came in he was mad at the people who hurt marcus."Why are people so rude."Nathaniel saw two first years."Why you out of your dorms at the dodgy hour?" Nathaniel had his uniform on.Nathaniel raised his eyebrow and smirked.Nathaniel looked and stared.Nathaniel sawe the girls journal."You know when i was a first year i used to sneak up here and write."

Nathaniel looked at the ground."Did you know a kid fell off this a few weeks ago."Nathaniel looked at the girls."I'm a 5th year Ravenclaw you know."
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Wed May 30, 2012 3:11 pm

“Hello,” Serena said narrowing her eyes at the girl. She scratched her cats head and murmured something about how he had to stop running away when an older boy entered the tower as well. “I don’t care who or what you are,” She said to the boy tossing her hair over her shoulder and cradling her cat in her arms like one would a small child or baby doll. She sat down in the middle of the room crossing her legs and petting her cat.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Thu May 31, 2012 12:14 am

Charlotte was quiet for a while, watching as the girl scratched her cat's head. She was about to turn back to her journal when an older boy came in. Suddenly, she wished she could lie as well as her brother, she wished her excuses weren't usually so unbelievable, and she was trying tto think of a good one when she realized the boy wasn't scolding them.

Very well, she thought, he couldn't even punish us because he's also out after curfew and he's not even a Prefect.

The younger Ravenclaw smiled, "It's a good place to write." She turned back to the Slytherin and frowned. The girl certainly seemed stuck-up, and it reminded Charlotte of one of her old classmates, a girl she wasn't particularly fond of. "What's your name?" she asked her, "I'm pretty sure I heard it at the sorting, you were right before me if I'm not mistaken, but I was so nervous I think I've forgotten it."

Her eyes snapped back to the older boy and widened in shock when he said someone fell from the tower a few weeks ago. "Really?" she exclaimed, "Who? Are they alright? What happened?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:03 am