Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The Random Thoughts of Preteen Girls (Invite only)

The Random Thoughts of Preteen Girls (Invite only) Empty The Random Thoughts of Preteen Girls (Invite only)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:49 am

Letti sat in the stands of the Quiditch Pitch. It was silent and still cold from the past winter. The castle was so loud, especially the grounds. Letti always felt carefree outside, she always felt like...a girl. But, everywhere she went there were people. It was infuriating. So, she decided to come here, dressed in black skinny jeans, black winter boots, a blood red blouse, and a black cloak.

She heard the door to the stands open and she turned around to see a very familiar face. A grin spread across here face as she greeted her, "Hey! How did you know i was here?"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Random Thoughts of Preteen Girls (Invite only) Empty Re: The Random Thoughts of Preteen Girls (Invite only)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:54 am

Melanie smiled when she was spotted by her cousin.
    "Common Letti, we are cousins... We have that special family bond." She laughed. "No honestly I have no idea why ... but I suddenly just felt like coming here... I'm happy I did."

She skipped towards her cousin and sat down, giving Letti a warm hug "How are you my dear? We haven't talked for a while!"

The Random Thoughts of Preteen Girls (Invite only) Empty Re: The Random Thoughts of Preteen Girls (Invite only)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:02 am

Letti's smile faltered for a second before she sighed. "I've been having nightmares about...that-thing0that shall-not-be-spoken-of again. But, it doesn't matter," she added, knowing exactly where Mel would take it.

"So, how was your break. Anything interesting. Any boys i should no about," She teased, lightly elbowing her arm while smirking. "A little birdie told me my cousin has stolen the heart of a fellow Ravenclaw. When did that happen, hun?"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:06 am

"Letti-" Mel started, not sure if her cousin wanted her to talk about her nightmares. "For how long have you been having them again?" she asked with a sad glint in her eyes.

Melanie scowled "May that bird have the name Ariadne?" she rolled her eyes. "I have not stolen anyone's heart.. I may have possibly, fallen on a person and ended up like a tomato in the face." She scowled. "Who knew I was such a blusher?"

She laughed then poked her cousin in the side. "What about you? Have you met some interesting people here?" she knew Letti didn't really like people that much, but she figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if she had met anyone.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 am

Letti rolled her eyes. Too late, she thought bitterly. "Just for...a while."

Her eyebrows rose as she looked at Mel. "No, Ari did not tell me. It's all over the school, the paintings won't stop talking about it. I had to tell of a painting of a maimed old man for gossiping about my little cousin."

This time, it was Letti's turn to scowl. "If by interesting people you mean boys, then, no. I have not, nor do i have any interest in meeting boys." She rolled her eyes before muttering under her breath, "we both know how that turned out for your mom."

"So, are you going to try out for Quiditch when it starts, or are you gonna cheer on the boy you stole from?" she winked.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:17 am

"Stupid Hogwarts, stupid paintings.. they are probably telling it all wrong!" she blushed. "Merlin! I am blushing agin." she shook her head. "From now on I am not going to blush ever again!"

She nudged Letti playfully "I didn't just mean boys... Any girls? Friends?" she decided not to comment on her mutter. Melanie knew it was such a touchy subject and didn't want to upset her cousin or her self for that matter.

"As much as I love watching Qudditch, you know how terribly frightened I am at heights." She cringed and then stuck her tongue out at Letti "I don't even know if James likes Qudditch!"

Last edited by Melanie McKinnon on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:26 am

"AHA! I have a name everybody!" Lettie yelled. It was the only way to get information out of Mel that she didn't want people to know: trick her. "Yes! Now i know who to sit with. I am going to make sure you fall for him even if it's the last thing i do!" Letti did a little happy dance in her seat.

"And, yes, actually, i have made a sorta friend. Her name is Ari," she grinned. "I like her. She doesn't care about the stupid feud, and, for that, I respect her."

"And, I know how scared of heights you are. You're the one that made me scared! But, I'm getting over it. I mean, where we're sitting, it's like a hundred feet in the air at least!"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:32 am

Melanie brought her hand to her forehead. "Facepalm!" she pouted. "Forget the name Letti, FORGET THE NAME!"

She then smiled "See! Big step for Letti! I know Ari, she is great..." she smiled. "Well I am happy that Slyths and Ravens don't have as big problems as Gryffindors and Slytherins..." she shrugged. "Not that we should let it have any effect on our totally awesome family relationship." she smiled.

Melanie stared horror struck at her cousin "Don't say that!" she flung a hand over her eyes. "I am going to kill you when I finally gather the courage to open my eyes. I had totally forgotten how high up this is!"

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:37 am

Letti laughed a full out laugh. It sounded, to her own ears, like the type of sound a fat cat would make if it could laugh. Her nose crinkled as she tried to control her laughter for her cousins benefit.

"I-I-I'm sor-sorry!" She said between her laughter. "I thought you knew. How about, we turn around? We face the stand walls, not the pitch?" Letti got up and pulled Mel up by her elbows and twisted them around so that they faced away from the death fall.

"And, I will not forget the name." She stuck her tongue out at her best friend/cousin/sister.

She was quiet for a moment before saying the first thought that popped in her mind. "I want a pink piggy."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:42 am

"This is so much better" Melanie breathed out as Letti turned them "If we don't fall backwards and.. die." she groaned.

She then sent Letti a glare "I hereby order you to forget the name!" she waved her hand at her pretending to do some magic trick "You have now forgotten the name!" she poked her stubbornly.

"-And a pink Piggy, really Letti? Where is all the creativity! You don't get a pink pig... orange one... maybe... Purple one, hell yeah! Maybe even a green one!"

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:47 am

"Well, I hate the color pink, but pink piggies are so cute! Their little noses are adorable! A green one will remind me of rotten bacon." Letti threw up a little at the thought. "Ew, i just had a baby barf."

"Yes, Mel. I have forgotten the name," she lied, trying to appease her beloved cousin.

"If i had a pink piggy i would name it Lyra. Then i would get a black sheep and name it Lynx. Like the stars. Such pretty names for such pretty pets." She sighed happily, lost in her world.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:50 am

"What about a black pig and a pink sheep?" Melanie smiled "That would be so much cooler!"

She stared her cousin down, not really believing her but letting it go. "I would get a donkey, purple one with a big black bow on its head with white dots on it." She said dreamily. "That would be awesome, wouldn't it?" she then thought about a name "I would name it.... Mango."

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:55 am

"Mango? Like the fruit?" She burst out laughing. "You suck at coming up with names, Mel! What are your gonna name your kids? Peach and Pear?"

Stick to stars, or plants. Name a boy Ash, like the ash tree, it means greatness. Name a girl Angelica, it means Inspiration. Much better names. Or, go with something original, like Irecca or something."

"Ooh! If you have kids, can i be the godmom? Please!" Letti put on her best puppy dog eyes as she looked at Mel.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:59 am

Melanie laughed "Yes! Like the fruit! I fidn it to be a very cute name" she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, leave it to you to find all the weirdest name that have been invented - some of them I swear that haven't even been invented yet" She stuck her tongue out at Letti.

"ELETTIKA!" she all but screamed at the "God mother" comment "I do not like you! I am not having anyones kids!" she narrowed her eyes "I can't wait until you get a boyfriend, then I can tease you until it makes you want to find a hole and curl up there and die!" She stuck her tongue out again and poked her teasingly "You are such an evil cousin!"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:01 am

"And I'm being the vicar," Ari called out. She had heard the conversation on her way to the Quidditch pitch, and turned the corner to see Letti and Mel. "Hey girlies!"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:04 am

Melanie turned to look at Ari horror struck "ARE NOT!" she screamed and stomped her foot like the angry five year old she sometimes was.

"I am coming down there and killing you," She said in a sing song voice and glared at both her cousin and Ari. "As soon as I am not to frightened to move." she looked down to the pitch and swallowed hard. "It's high up here."

Last edited by Melanie McKinnon on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:07 am

Ari hated heights too; it was a well known fact that clumsy people were not very good when placed more than a foot off the ground. Although, she liked rollercoasters and brooms. Merely stairs, especially rickety ones like the Quidditch Pitch ones set the little men in her head off screaming.
    "Then you shall never get us," she called up to Mel with a grin.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 pm

"Speak for yourself, Ari. Mel is right next to me. She'll kill me for sure," Letti teased. She was lying. Mel couldn't catch her even if she tried.

"So, what are you doing here, Ari?" She asked, tilting her head to the side like a dog. "It's soooo high up here," she said, trying to scare her cousin

She hugged Mel tightly. "I will not let you fall, WaterMelly."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:51 pm

"Oh, no worries.. you are both dead! If I don't kill you guys today.... I'll get my revenge eventually!" Melanie narrowed her eyes but then laughed.

"Letti!" she yelled at her cousins height comment and firmly closed her eyes again. "I am going to die!"

She softly opened her eyes as Letti hugged her and hugged her back, grimacing a bit at the nickname. "I'll just have to trust you then LettiSpaghetti," she said with a teasing tone in her voice. Using her cousin's oldest (and most hated) nickname (that Melanie had used to call her when they were little kids) to tease her. "AriDari!" she added, "Come up here!"

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Letti scowled and pulled away, leaving an arm slung around Mel's shoulder so she doesn't start freaking. "Do. Not. Call. Me. That!" She growled, glaring at her 'beloved' and 'beautiful' cousin.

She pouted, and looked over at Ari. "AriStary! Do not leave me up here alone with this lunatic! I mean..." Letti gulped and looked around before smirking. She pointed down and said, "Oh, look! It's James carrying a sign saying 'Will you marry me, Mel?'!"

She tried to contain her giggles as she pointed to nothing.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Melanie giggled "Oh, common.. secretly you love the name." she pouted and playfully nudged her dearest cousin.

"What?" she said and turned to look in the same direction as Letti had pointed at. "Oh damn you!" she slapped her cousins shoulder. "Stop teasing me!" she whined out as she felt her face grow red and hot. "And I told you to forget the name Letti!"

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:13 pm

"Forget what name, MellyBelly?" She teased. It was funny how Mel had looked down and hadn't freaked about it. Nope, she had to freak about James.

I need to meet this guy, she thought to herself.

"But, seriously, tell me about him. Is he Irish, Scottish, British, Spanish, american? What?" She was jumping up and down in her seat, imitating the teenage girls on muggle movies. It was an ongoing joke between Mel and her. They would always pretend to be muggle teenagers and then laugh at the end.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Melanie scowled for a moment before a huge grin spread over her face. "He's like ohmygod ..." she mocked. "Totally like from - ohmygod - England, you know." she burst out laughing

"Okay, sorry I cannot talk like this..." she laughed "Uhm, his name is ..." she bit her lip "Well you know his name already," she scowled. "James. And he is English," she held her hands in the air "Thats like all I know about him!"

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:33 pm

"OMG! That is, like, totally hott! He sounds like hott with a capital 'H'!" Letti laughed. She was gasping for air, and didn't hear what Mel said. All she saw was dramatic hand gestures. "That was fun."

She grinned, looking down at Ari. "Let's mess with her," she smirked.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:48 pm

"I have so much fun with this," she said with a grin.

"So, Melly... Am I definitely being your Vicar?" She put on her sweetest smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 am