Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

If I Have Angels, Doesn't That Make Me God? // Julian Rousseau

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

If I Have Angels, Doesn't That Make Me God? // Julian Rousseau Empty If I Have Angels, Doesn't That Make Me God? // Julian Rousseau

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Oh my, feels just like I don't try
    Look so good I might die
    All I know is everybody loves me

Everybody Loves Me ~ OneRepublic

Life is going well for me, as usual. Dani, Thena, Penny, they're all wrapped around my fingers.

Well, not really. But they will be, and that's the point.

Penny? Well, we're all just messing with her head.

Dani? Poor girl. She seems to lack self-confidence. And being the great person I am, I will show her just how great she is before I break her heart.

And Athena? She seems easy enough.

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

If I Have Angels, Doesn't That Make Me God? // Julian Rousseau Empty Re: If I Have Angels, Doesn't That Make Me God? // Julian Rousseau

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:24 am

They said, "Those teenagers scare the living shit out of me."
    They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
    So darken your clothes, I'll strike a violent pose, maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

Teenagers ~ My Chemical Romance

So, I've apparently been marked by Karma Black.

I barely even remember this girl, and she's crazy enough to actually make me 'hers.' I don't even know her. Meeting someone once at a party doesn't mean that you want them to be able to bring you to them whenever they want. And the protection would be alright if she actually did anything.

I got practically attacked by that Casey Raven guy. He is insane. He admits to stalking me and thinks that I'm not going to take house points for that. And then he goes ballistic and tries to beat me up, when he could've just put the house points back. How is this guy a prefect again?

And speaking of crazy, Harmonie's went nuts and tried to kill me. First she kissed me, and then she tried to strangle me. She won't admit to the strangling part, and I'm seriously considering making her a Fallen Angel. You don't just try to kill me and we go back to the way we were before like nothing happened.

But it's not all that bad. The Minister of Magic made me her apprentice. Me. Over every other kid in the magical community, she chose me. And people think I'm a terrible person.

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

If I Have Angels, Doesn't That Make Me God? // Julian Rousseau Empty Re: If I Have Angels, Doesn't That Make Me God? // Julian Rousseau

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:49 am

How can I decide what's right when you're clouding up my mind?
    I can't win your losing fight all the time

Decode ~ Paramore

Apparently being 'owned' by someone means they can pretty much find out where you are 24/7. I came home to find that half-vampire in my room. In my bed.

So, apparently I can be found anywhere, and according to the Brock guy (he should go back to hanging out with Ash.) and every vampire book I can get my hands on, she can just teleport me to her. If she can do all of that, I practically have no control over my own life.

At any given moment, BAM, she could just show up. And trust me, that is not comforting. Not in the slightest. It makes you realize just what you do have control over in your life.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:31 pm

I kissed Blanchard. And it's all Ninette's fault. At her Christmas party, she decided it'd be funny to spike my drink with love potion. No. That is the opposite of funny. It's terrible.

And - God, for once I don't want to go back to school. If I go back, people are going to be talking about this. I mean, sure it's nothing compared to being here at home, but still.

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 pm

I ran away. I couldn't take it anymore. I can't take getting hit all the time when I'm in that house. So now I'm at Nine's house. I didn't tell her why, at least, not the full reason. She doesn't need to know.

They don't need to know. It's better if they don't. A thousand times better that they don't.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:48 pm

I got beat up again. But this time it was worse than usual. This time I sort of almost died. My dad, he found me and beat me up pretty badly. If Karma hadn't shown up, I'm not sure I'd still be here.

So, I guess I sort of her owe her my life, don't I?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:56 am